03-26-2018, 11:52 AM #1
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's something I'd been working on while waiting for Save Wizard's update to support system version 5.50. This is my save from the PS2 Classic of Rogue Galaxy (US: Digital: CUSA02195) with all the completion logs finished. If you hold R1 when you start a new game you should be able to carry over all of the costumes and never have to worry about completing the hunting log or playing insectron ever again. As a side note you might also be able to unlock a few late game trophies with this save (Completing the Ghost Ship Extreme, LvL 99 character trophy, fighting the final boss, etc.) but it would need to be tested before I could say that with any confidence. Regardless you can do all those trophies in new game plus and not have to worry about most of the grind with this save. I put a lot of time and effort into it so I hope it helps anyone that needs it. Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 04:56 PM.

The following 23 users say thank you to BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, Arkham, bensora, bsv683, ChronosGD, chuchucha, DaReal_Tallymibanana, Fabrizio9700, faytseaxion, Heavenly_King, Kaizer123, Leonrpg, liopold13, Nabeil17, nguyena16, ResidentWeevil, Seeker32, starkjim87, tchelose, Tregao, Wosley, xiao bin, Zekahn
07-21-2018, 04:56 PM #20
chaos_angel
I am error
Hi everyone, could someone upload this save for EU regin, please....thanks
08-19-2018, 12:58 PM #21
I managed to get my hands on both insectron trophies for beating one match and becoming the S Rank champion, the trophy for clearing the Ghost Ship Extreme and leveling one of the characters to level 99 while i was getting to floor 100, the trophy for doing 14,000 damage with a Burning Strike and the trophy for getting all the Seven Star swords upgraded to their final form which I did by getting my hands on a Majestic Halo sword and mixing it with the Dark Cloud sword that was already in the inventory which gave me another Dark Cloud and the trophy.

Unfortunately most of the trophies that require you to find items like the Rakshasa Heart, Mirror of Truth, Key to the Underworld or the Earth, Star and Sun keys are locked to you unless you start again from the beginning since this save has them all and they are impossible to get again.

The following user thanked BLUEWARDEN for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
09-23-2018, 06:08 AM #22
Originally posted by King View Post
I just got the trophy. I re-did one the Dark Cloud. I bought the 4 swords required, I got them to max, then I merged them so I got 2 of them; and finally once I maxed the the Majestic Halo I merged it with the Dark Cloud so that I got the Dark Cloud again, and got the trophy Winky Winky

Also I got the insectron trophy, I just re-did the S rank battles, and got the trophy Happy

thanks a lot

Hello.
thank you for the tip.
Last edited by master_luke ; 09-23-2018 at 05:53 PM.
04-10-2020, 12:13 AM #23
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
can I get the trophy for upgrading all the legendary swords to their final form??? Or they are already upgraded??

They’re all already upgraded. This save was mostly just a completed save with all of the costumes for completion unlocked to be transferred to a new game.

tells me that the data is from another user :(
04-10-2020, 03:59 PM #24
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by sebastian61 View Post
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
can I get the trophy for upgrading all the legendary swords to their final form??? Or they are already upgraded??

They’re all already upgraded. This save was mostly just a completed save with all of the costumes for completion unlocked to be transferred to a new game.

tells me that the data is from another user :(

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:

04-10-2020, 04:33 PM #25
This thread You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by master_luke ; 04-10-2020 at 04:34 PM.
08-02-2020, 10:19 PM #26
Originally posted by master_luke View Post
This thread You must login or register to view this content.

Yup, master_luke's save clinched me the plat. Just a note though. It's best to use when you've obtained all the trophies outside the two insectron, lv 99, and Seven Star Sword ones. That's because the game does not let you re-do a lot of the things that give trophies toward the plat (like collecting special items, doing blueprints, finishing quarries, etc.). As long as you obtain the rest of the trophies outside the above four trophies yourself, you should be able to unlock the plat.

EDIT: you could probably pop the Ghost Ship extreme trophy with luke's save, but I can't verify that.
Last edited by goldmotel ; 08-03-2020 at 01:30 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo