Post: Horizon: Zero Dawn - Collectibles and Misc [CUSA07319]
03-30-2018, 01:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello! So I made a Save for Horizon: Zero Dawn, *CUSA 07319*, that will help you unlock most of the collectibles.
There are unlimited ammo, health bars(?) and such, and everything you need is here, and I set the difficulty on 'Story' so it will be a breeze*
There are a couple of more quests until all allies joined becomes obtainable, I wanted to make a save for that but completely forgot :(

Trophies Obtainable With this Save:

-All Tallnecks Overridden
-All Cores Overridden
-All Suns at all Ground
-Blazing Suns at all Grounds
-All corrupted Zones cleared
-All Vantages found
-All Metal Flowers found
-All Banuk Figures found
-All Ancient Vessels found

All of them are visible on the map, just set a waypoint Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-05-2019 at 04:35 PM.

The following 460 users say thank you to Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

``,, -Cipher-, -weaponx-, [GB], 2qv, 2teWahl, 3bdullaH7, a7medalhddad, Aalmubark1, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulelah-Alali, abdulelahdragon, Abdulla4542, abdullahLovely, acebluedolphin, Actnium, AdriRaltor, afyonks, ag555, ahrenity, aidan.2694, ajsking, akhuma, akuncampur, aldwin1412, alemetal, ali_warchild, Ali1193n, alifilm, alvaro_15, Amintor8457, amony1, ampalaea, Anoobiis, apache64, archangelprince, arlyfabian, arnaud02, Arthur RIP, Ashoka_Tano, Atilla, AussieCrow, azshabrani, bahadir, baker1, bally341981, Battlehorst0, bd_black55, Bearbro, Behi_error, BeLLsjf, ben365-, benjia, Berserker, big.jim, bigbabar34, bitns, BlackMetalPanda, Bluzz, Bobcat, boltstryke, boodi82, BostonBandit, Bottega, Boyka, BurningXFlames, buttsniffer21, Botty, Camouflaj, Castleweather, ccowley, celedrindal, CetiiN5955, Cheacker, Christian-Olguin, Ciri, CK9944, CloverOkami09, CoBEpeuH, colo2016, cookies, Corvis, cosagorda, coya24, Cracksun, Credil, da7oomi50, daFFy_d, danihacker, danilo_BR, DanteCris, dariusmayaon, Dark_And_Hell, darkdesire, darkkratos82, darko2223, deadlysin, Dejan, delusionzx, DFERR and 360 other users.
05-07-2018, 09:56 PM #11
Originally posted by thithan View Post
Hello for CUSA01021 Possible ?? thank's for job (fr)

Unfortunately no, but there should be other saves with that code I think.
05-08-2018, 09:38 AM #12
Originally posted by alip7n View Post
Unfortunately no, but there should be other saves with that code I think.

Thank you for your reply
05-15-2018, 04:46 AM #13
Thanks for the save.
09-21-2018, 10:25 PM #14
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by alip7n View Post
Hello! So I made a Save for Horizon: Zero Dawn, *CUSA 07319*, that will help you unlock most of the collectibles.
There are unlimited ammo, health bars(?) and such, and everything you need is here, and I set the difficulty on 'Story' so it will be a breeze*
There are a couple of more quests until all allies joined becomes obtainable, I wanted to make a save for that but completely forgot :(

-All Cores Overridden
-All Suns at all Ground
-All Vantages found
-All Metal Flowers found
-All Banuk Figures found

You must login or register to view this content.

You unlocked the outfit where you need to collect the 5 cores or its undone in this save? Thanks
09-22-2018, 05:09 PM #15
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
You unlocked the outfit where you need to collect the 5 cores or its undone in this save? Thanks

Unfortunately I have done that, but try playing with it it might pop
01-05-2019, 08:20 AM #16
THX for the Save Guy
03-22-2019, 06:15 PM #17
SEDX
Rookie
Thank you very much
03-27-2019, 05:23 PM #18
Thx Great
04-30-2019, 08:57 AM #19
EmoZio
Rookie
Originally posted by Amoo_Ali View Post
Hello! So I made a Save for Horizon: Zero Dawn, *CUSA 07319*, that will help you unlock most of the collectibles.

-All Cores Overridden
-All Suns at all Ground
-All Vantages found
-All Metal Flowers found
-All Banuk Figures found

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thanks again for your work, but the question arose when I climbed onto the head of a large monster for a trophy -All Tallnecks Overridden, the button does not light up so that i can stick it in his head and kill, what could be wrong? I can only come down from it on the cable.

EDIT: problem solved, there were two monsters on the map, one green and one blue, for the trophy you need to kill the blue.
Last edited by EmoZio ; 04-30-2019 at 09:20 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to EmoZio for this useful post:

aeneax, alinsson
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo