Post: Far Cry 5 Platinum Save + 3 other trophies save [CUSA05904]
03-30-2018, 08:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Trophies that can be obtained with this save:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. (Near Platinum save only missing 2 trophies)

Hope County Angler (Buy the last fishing rod)

Been There, Done That (Skin 1 more elk)

Big Spender (buy 50K worth of vehicles)

Platinum Save (You can earn all trophies with this platinum save except story based/side mission trophies and the 3 trophies that I made a save for above)
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
OK, tested and confirmed you can pop all the Arcade trophies with the platinum save by doing 1 of each needed action.

Arcade Hunter ( 100 kills) pops on first kill.
Arcade Player ( Level 20) pops end of any match.
Arcade Competitor (10 featured wins) pops after 1 featured win.
Arcade Hero (5 arcade hero) pops after 1, can just die and fail it.
Arcade Enthusiast (10 successfully completed arcade solo or coop ) pops after 1 completed successfully. Can't just die and fail for trophy (tried that too heh).
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-05-2019 at 04:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 722 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

``,, _op97, ⭐ Temp ⭐, 04jberry, 0fox, [email protected], 19willy74, [email protected], [email protected], 3meraldDoughnut, 415a415a454c, 7ussam, 88m8, a1s2, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abosaud09, Abseiler, abulnoor, abuzayed, Actim, ADAY, adolforafa99, ADUNDUNKA, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmad66, AHMAD71, ahmadmf74, ahrenity, Akashi234, Akram-Buzaid, alanamhull, Alberta, aldwin1412, alexanderprague, alexandria__br, Alinasser502, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, alix505e, Allicks, allychew, alp5190, alvarillolag, Aman-Sangar, Amirthekiller, Amjad_509, Anarki23, Ander_xD, Andrea-Lee, AndreyDelton, AnonymousArtRev, AntiFog, Arcngger, Arpagone, Arthur RIP, ashleyg, asiandes, Atrejus, AutoTROLL, avextrax, avsreekar, aware667, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, awful22, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, badermo, bakerboy72682, barnoz, BASIA2001, Bata, beachguy26, BearNado, BeetjePokon, belga, belzana, Berbere, Bierbubi88, Bigae, BigDruDogg, blackmustang58, blind-sniper-22, Bobby_Pin_Love_Succubus, bobsandbag, Bodo, boooooo, Brewtle, brojo34444, broomstop, broskiboy, brownie_1, bruhpeanut, bsv683, btate23, BuggedGarden, Bumcleaver, burntlink, bws32404, c10carlos and 622 other users.

The following user groaned GreenTea101 for this awful post:

xcali9x
03-30-2018, 08:55 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by GreenTea101 View Post
Here is my near Platinum Save for Far Cry 5. (only missing Opportunity Knocks and Hitting it Off). Will update later when i get the Platinum.

Trophies that can be obtained with this save:

Hope County Angler (Buy the last fishing rod)

Been There, Done That (Skin 1 more elk)

Big Spender (buy 50K worth of vehicles)

Im sure you can pop more trophies with this save. Please report back on what pops. Thanks!

You must login or register to view this content.

Ayeee tea coming in clutch with the saves! Nice work man...
Working on my playthrough now... really enjoying it. Will use save if needed! Thank you!

The following 5 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

GreenTea101, Kallmax, Mitch94, niaoren, omgronny

The following user groaned FallenSoldier for this awful post:

xcali9x
03-30-2018, 09:09 PM #3
manabyte77
Little One
Just curious if these have been tested. Do you have to be offline? Saves for Ghost Recon didn’t work if you weren’t offline.
03-30-2018, 09:10 PM #4
nilsonelida
Save Point
thanks lot man. im test

The following 2 users say thank you to nilsonelida for this useful post:

GreenTea101, JSilva
03-30-2018, 09:16 PM #5
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Just curious if these have been tested. Do you have to be offline? Saves for Ghost Recon didn’t work if you weren’t offline.

Yes they have been tested Smile and i wasn't offline
03-30-2018, 09:54 PM #6
Thanks will be very useful!
03-31-2018, 06:55 PM #7
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Curious if any of the Arcade trophies can be popped fast with the Plat save.
04-01-2018, 03:12 AM #8
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
Curious if any of the Arcade trophies can be popped fast with the Plat save.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I'm having a hard time trying to get the "Arcade Competitor" to show up even though I've played 10 featured multiplayer maps & did the 100 kills trophy too. Im level 27 online & they still haven't popped yet. I think they're bugged a bit.
04-01-2018, 12:39 PM #9
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I'm having a hard time trying to get the "Arcade Competitor" to show up even though I've played 10 featured multiplayer maps & did the 100 kills trophy too. Im level 27 online & they still haven't popped yet. I think they're bugged a bit.

OK, tested and confirmed you can pop all the Arcade trophies with the platinum save by doing 1 of each needed action.

Arcade Hunter ( 100 kills) pops on first kill.
Arcade Player ( Level 20) pops end of any match.
Arcade Competitor (10 featured wins) pops after 1 featured win.
Arcade Hero (5 arcade hero) pops after 1, can just die and fail it.
Arcade Enthusiast (10 successfully completed arcade solo or coop ) pops after 1 completed successfully. Can't just die and fail for trophy (tried that too heh).
Last edited by JimmyHACK ; 04-01-2018 at 01:15 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to JimmyHACK for this useful post:

Allicks, GreenTea101, SWAMP DEVIL, ThatEpicSomeone, Wednesday 13, Westoooz
04-01-2018, 01:54 PM #10
All trophies can be earned with the platinum save except the story based and side mission trophies and the 3 trophies that i made a save for above. Just do 1 of something to pop the trophies
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo