03-31-2018, 05:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

This my DMC 2 HD platinum save

This will help you get all blue purple orbs trophies also getting all lucia upgrades trophies

I don't know about difficulty trophies will unlock by complete last mission on each difficulty

Load Lucia disc and select save slot 2 , chose mission 8 for last blue orb fragment , you can find it behind the wall that fire flame ball

Go to the shop and buy all purple orbs and weapon upgrades

If you want use the infinite devil trigger from the beginning see You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Regards
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-26-2019 at 02:19 PM. Reason: title

The following 29 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

Ashraf1979, blazemartinez, Bumcleaver, GerardoLibre88, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, HUYI82, HW99, intelbill, Jax1984, Kwevlo, LonelyAvenger, Magikarp1114, maxlogan006, Modx20, OleAce, oooclaymoreooo, Pink, saaasaa, sdawyertom, sonicfan20036, stievy29, t-bagwell, TheMohawkTribe, Wosley, Xthai, yared124358, yuseke, zaykin25
03-31-2018, 06:46 PM #2
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanks for sharing your save and your hard work as well Smile

The following user thanked sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

mamuske
04-06-2018, 09:57 AM #3
Thanks for this buddy

The following user thanked Luffy_360 for this useful post:

mamuske
05-12-2018, 02:26 PM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
for some reason no matter how much i try i can't get infinite devil trigger to activate with this save, has anyone managed it? i've tried the code so many times and changed the language to all sorts but nothing so not sure what else to do.
05-12-2018, 05:56 PM #5
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
for some reason no matter how much i try i can't get infinite devil trigger to activate with this save, has anyone managed it? i've tried the code so many times and changed the language to all sorts but nothing so not sure what else to do.

is already active just change the language to Chinese and choose any custom after that before you select any mission hold R2 , L2 , R1 and L1 for about 3 seconds and press X button

If you succeed you will hear the devil trigger activeted

regards
05-12-2018, 08:13 PM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
hmm, i'll try it again later then, are all save slots been activated with inf devil trigger?
05-13-2018, 12:22 PM #7
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
hmm, i'll try it again later then, are all save slots been activated with inf devil trigger?

yes mate

regards
05-26-2018, 11:14 PM #8
A_B_Y
Haxor!
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Hello

This my DMC 2 HD platinum save

This will help you get all blue purple orbs trophies also getting all lucia upgrades trophies

I don't know about difficulty trophies will unlock by complete last mission on each difficulty

Load Lucia disc and select save slot 2 , chose mission 8 for last blue orb fragment , you can find it behind the wall that fire flame ball

Go to the shop and buy all purple orbs and weapon upgrades

If you want use the infinite devil trigger from the beginning see You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Regards

thank you mate great save
07-05-2019, 04:49 PM #9
SirMicolash
Little One
Any update which trophy will unlock with this save?
03-12-2021, 08:11 AM #10
This only comes up with the save file of DMC 1 for me?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo