Post: Knack - Doctorate & Crystal Relic Power / More [CUSA00006]
04-01-2018, 10:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had a really hard time getting the "Doctorate" trophy, so i created this save with the help of cheat codes that "krustytoe" provided in You must login or register to view this content. thread.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save is for the remaining trophies that are not unlocked through You must login or register to view this content. thread. Its an edited save that has all gadget parts except one and has more than enough Relics to create all Knacks.

Instructions:
Play the first 2 chapters and open all chest. With every chest comes a new power or the last gadget part. This takes about 20 minutes.

Achievable trophies:
Seeker = Find 1 treasure
Parts Collector = Find a gadget part
Doctor's Invention = Make 1 gadget
Doctorate = Make all gadgets
Crystal Relic Collector = Find 1 crystal relic
New Power = Get a new Knack
Crystal Relix Master = Collect all Knacks

If this helped you please give "krustytoe" thanks in his threat and "xSOADx" in his thread
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-19-2019 at 09:49 PM. Reason: typo

The following 37 users say thank you to ChaosNLD for this useful post:

agnailton123, AHMAD71, Amarildo88, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, Ballackfutbol, boulou, Bukake, Denilson555, DenimCasanova, DrSound, Gagliardi, george barros, Greener04, GTNOVOA, ikky11, John91, Jom Jom, kirasss, leicabogdan, Leonrpg, m86assaf, Mic1987, Mr_Party, MR-QHR, n00b_tube, Nathaniel, ozma, Peppe46, pierro76600, puppins92, rb0000, Shenmuelover, skylar-4me, Vintage_1983, Wosley, zayneisaacs
04-01-2018, 11:46 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ChaosNLD View Post
I had a really hard time getting the "Doctorate" trophy, so i created this save with the help of cheat codes that "krustytoe" provided in You must login or register to view this content. thread.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save is for the remaining trophies that are not unlocked through You must login or register to view this content. thread. Its an edited save that has all gadget parts except one and has more than enough Relics to create all Knacks.

Instructions:
Play the first 2 chapters and open all chest. With every chest comes a new power or the last gadget part. This takes about 20 minutes.

Achievable trophies:
Seeker = Find 1 treasure
Parts Collector = Find a gadget part
Doctor's Invention = Make 1 gadget
Doctorate = Make all gadgets
Crystal Relic Collector = Find 1 crystal relic
New Power = Get a new Knack
Crystal Relix Master = Collect all Knacks

If this helped you please give "krustytoe" thanks in his threat and "xSOADx" in his thread

Nice man Smile

i will keep the save in this section even when i know its modded but the cheat codes cause no harm to the save and are only used to have all collectibles unlocked exept 1 of each

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

mohd.uk
08-21-2018, 08:33 PM #3
RPGAddict
Little One
the rng of this game sucks, still having truble finding that last gadget part.....
06-19-2019, 08:52 PM #4
ADAY
Rookie
How do I get the Crystal Relix Master trophy
06-19-2019, 09:51 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
How do I get the Crystal Relix Master trophy

Probably getting the last Knack yourself didn't play the game for a long time but just look what one is missing and how to get it i guess
05-24-2020, 05:02 PM #6
how is it possible to get the king of adventure trophy becauese its missing in the other post
never mind
Last edited by TaakeDown ; 05-24-2020 at 05:03 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo