Post: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom misc trophies [CUSA09243]
04-01-2018, 07:44 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey there guys i came back with another rpg

i saw there was already a plat save so i did myself the most grindy or time consuming trophies

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Save 1 follow the main quest mark to finish the cap. 8 Peace Breaks Out pop

Save 2 Load the save and activate the teleport Tripple Threat, enter the maze and complete 30 floors (the boss is supereasy) Dream Big. Try to complete some researches in evermore and the Superpower trophy should pop

Save 3 follow the optional quest marked and turn in to get the Music Buff trophy

Save 4 teleport to 3000m abyss, use the waterslide behind you and check the floor for the last stone. No Stone Unturned pop. Unfortunatly i overwritted the save for the Recruiting Consultant and the King of the Castle, with this save u have 100 citizen but according to a guide there are 3 more, try to get one of them and at least 1 trophy is done.

Hope this will help, thumbs up for reputation! Winky Winky

-------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by simzone4 View Post
Hey jokillemall,

With my save you can do:
Royal Mint: Sell something and it will pop.
No Downside + Recruiting Consultant + King of the Castle: Go to the Quest marker and end the quest. The first 2 pop then and for the third you just need to upgrade your Kingdom to lvl 4. Money is enough on that save.
Knight Errand: 1 more Quest and that pop.
Scourge of the Tainted: One more Monster and it will pop. The last one only shows up when you do a Side Quest in your Kingdom. It's not in the Quest log yet.

Other Trophies may pop to i am not sure. You can also easily do the make 50 armor and weapons ect easy on this save because all material are max. Also the cooking and the cook up the higglies should be easy on this save. You just have to do this 50 times Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by juergen666 View Post

1. "God of War" - Finish 50 unique skirmishes.
Load gamesave and wait for Emperor LVL 49, play it and you get the 50 skirmishes.

2. "Music Buff" and "Ball Boy"
Load gamesave and beat the tainted monster in front of you. Catch a green or blue sphere for Ball Boy.

3. "Scourge of the Tainted" - Awarded for defeating 50 tainted monsters.
Go into the forrest straight ahead and defeat the tainted monster in there and the trophy pops

4. "Higgledy" - 30 higgledy obtained.
Go into cave and give the material velvet? to him I hope this is the right one but I know the needed material is in the inventory

5. Save is before Endboss. With this save you can obtain a few more trophies because is at the end of the story and almost every material with amount of 999 and chars at lvl99.
- Travel to Evermore and cook the last 3 from 4 recipes. CONFIRMED
- Beat the Endboss for finishing the story mode CONFIRMED
- Go ahead after beating the endboss and obtain the last 5 citizens (099 - 103)
with this you have to do the last 3 Dream Rooms also. Obtained yet Orange, Yellow, White, Purple, Red and Green. Missing Black, Blue and ... hm I can´t remember
- Sell one Item for getting the 500.000 gold trophy CONFIRMED
- Maybe more trophies can pop up, is not confirmed yet ...

Have fun
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-28-2019 at 03:41 PM. Reason: title

The following 228 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, #NateB473, Abe221222, alarosy2015, alcaus, Alex800, alifilm, allamifaris, alshar8i, Am97k, antonio0, asanch1, asanro, asd1123, Ashua, avaricky, Bala.perdida, bally341981, bang4stylez, blamper, bobsandbag, bouche, Brakyos, Budokai12, Camouflaj, cepi, Chaosprinz, chris-83200, chriz, claytonleme18, Cloud, cloud83, CloverOkami09, clur, codenam47, ColdHearted, condedooku, ConfusingSea, CountFlame, creamminal, daFFy_d, Daisaku33, darboy, darkbasic, darkkratos82, Darknight1990, Death Spirit, demidevil6, DenBroncosFan7, detro, DireStraitz, DisabledDonkey, dodger, DonSokke, DrDirty, dudexlove, Duduau, dyj683049, EK-Pilot, evildrake, fawaidy, fb2a, fenicce, feras-alghamdi, fernandoisrael, filamnder, Fishhin, Fran_scandurva, FU66, Fuyumini, gabrielmunizz, garotodahui, GeekZilla9000, genius 2011, gigiverna, gofiolulz, Gorramreavers83, gray8319, GreenHypnotic, grimlydemise, Ha-Kim, habolo96, hajwel, hassanxx, hazit, heimao, hiru, Horben, ianciuleddu, infernusmmm, Infuso, itezal88, iwona23, jackie_k, jacobfoddrill99, jambalaia00, javi-moms, JeanPlatine89, jimke1, Jom Jom and 128 other users.

The following user groaned RPGAddict for this awful post:

phosgene
04-01-2018, 09:57 PM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by jokillemall View Post
Hey there guys i came back with another rpg

i saw there was already a plat save so i did myself the most grindy or time consuming trophies

Save 1 follow the main quest mark to finish the cap. 8 Peace Breaks Out pop

Save 2 Load the save and activate the teleport Tripple Threat, enter the maze and complete 30 floors (the boss is supereasy) Dream Big. Try to complete some researches in evermore and the Superpower trophy should pop

Save 3 follow the optional quest marked and turn in to get the Music Buff trophy

Save 4 teleport to 3000m abyss, use the waterslide behind you and check the floor for the last stone. No Stone Unturned pop. Unfortunatly i overwritted the save for the Recruiting Consultant and the King of the Castle, with this save u have 100 citizen but according to a guide there are 3 more, try to get one of them and at least 1 trophy is done.

Hope this will help, thumbs up for reputation! Winky Winky

Much love and thanks for these saves mate

The following 2 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

KamiZ34, sarasimon840108
04-02-2018, 02:33 PM #3
Hey jokillemall,

I don't wanna make a new Thread so i post that in yours Smile You can also add the save at your post to if you like.

With my save you can do:
No Downside + Recruiting Consultant + King of the Castle: Go to the Quest marker and end the quest. The first 2 pop then and for the third you just need to upgrade your Kingdom to lvl 4. Money is enough on that save.
Scourge of the Tainted: One more Monster and it will pop. The last one only shows up when you do a Side Quest in your Kingdom. It's not in the Quest log yet.

Other Trophies may pop to i am not sure. You can also easily do the make 50 armor and weapons ect easy on this save because all material are max. Also the cooking and the cook up the higglies should be easy on this save. You just have to do this 50 times Smile

Last edited by simzone4 ; 04-02-2018 at 07:51 PM.

The following user thanked simzone4 for this useful post:

nightmare300
04-02-2018, 04:47 PM #4
Hey jokillemall,

I don't wanna make a new Thread so i post that in yours Smile You can also add the save at your post to if you like.

With my save you can do:

Thank you two guys , but it seems need the Decryption Key to download the second file !
04-02-2018, 04:49 PM #5
Hi I don´t want to start a new thread for this because you have enough good saves but I can add a few grindy trophies too especialy the "God of War" trophy is bulls...
You can also add the save at your post to if you like.

1. "God of War" - Finish 50 unique skirmishes.
Load gamesave and wait for Emperor LVL 49, play it and you get the 50 skirmishes.

2. "Music Buff" and "Ball Boy"
Load gamesave and beat the tainted monster in front of you. Catch a green or blue sphere for Ball Boy.

3. "Scourge of the Tainted" - Awarded for defeating 50 tainted monsters.
Go into the forrest straight ahead and defeat the tainted monster in there and the trophy pops

4. "Higgledy" - 30 higgledy obtained.
Go into cave and give the material velvet? to him I hope this is the right one but I know the needed material is in the inventory

5. Save is before Endboss. With this save you can obtain a few more trophies because is at the end of the story and almost every material with amount of 999 and chars at lvl99.
- Travel to Evermore and cook the last 3 from 4 recipes. CONFIRMED
- Beat the Endboss for finishing the story mode CONFIRMED
- Go ahead after beating the endboss and obtain the last 5 citizens (099 - 103)
with this you have to do the last 3 Dream Rooms also. Obtained yet Orange, Yellow, White, Purple, Red and Green. Missing Black, Blue and ... hm I can´t remember
- Sell one Item for getting the 500.000 gold trophy CONFIRMED
- Maybe more trophies can pop up, is not confirmed yet ...

Have fun
Last edited by juergen666 ; 04-02-2018 at 04:52 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to juergen666 for this useful post:

bobsandbag, Magikarp1114, milburn
04-02-2018, 07:23 PM #6
Thanks Smile i will try the music one
Last edited by simzone4 ; 04-02-2018 at 07:35 PM.
04-02-2018, 07:39 PM #7
Cloud
Life Savior
Hey jokillemall,

With my save you can do:

remove the password mate
04-03-2018, 07:50 AM #8
sajman777
Little One
Please remove the password for the MEGA link and also what cave are you referring to? When I load the save I'm infront of Eert Grove?? do you mean the grove? If so I couldn't find a higgely stone inside :/
04-03-2018, 10:34 AM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
The trophies which requires a certain amount of actions can be done with the plat save file posted from another user, btw i'll add them to the 3d, thx for your work!
04-03-2018, 01:08 PM #10
xros
Little One
can any of these saves unlock the 100 and 1000 treasure chest trophies?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo