04-12-2018, 06:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Finally broke down and bought the ps3 version to transfer the save to ps4. Should be able to follow the guide here. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-12-2019 at 03:00 PM. Reason: title

The following 9 users say thank you to cactustrav77 for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Bumcleaver, Cherryninja2, NexusPolaris, ps4gamer, sawakito, starkjim87, Wosley
04-12-2018, 09:21 PM #2
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Finally broke down and bought the ps3 version to transfer the save to ps4. Should be able to follow the guide here. You must login or register to view this content.

can you upload both saves? Theres 2 saves in the guide and I'm pretty sure you need them both when I tested it before...
04-13-2018, 12:50 AM #3
Only transferred the platinum save over. Havent played around with it yet.
04-29-2018, 12:15 PM #4
Finally find someone upload ps4 version,thx
05-21-2018, 09:45 AM #5
Knyu
Gobble
Finally...... Thanks a lot. i have been wait for this long long long time ^_^
05-21-2018, 10:14 AM #6
Do we need to have the game to pop the trophies?
05-21-2018, 10:16 AM #7
Originally posted by Ford View Post
Do we need to have the game to pop the trophies?

You need the ps4 version.
06-23-2018, 03:44 AM #8
this is great but unfortunately you wont be able to get a platinum w/ it as easily as the guide suggests. i was following all the instructions in the guide post but the "Final Battle" for ambition mode is not there. it shows all regions clear but no "Final Battle" option in the list. need that for Total Unifier trophy. only way to get that would be to play ambition yourself and getting 100% in all the regions to do that one battle. also the War Trident and Flame Bow Expert trophies do not pop as said. i checked the officers and the required officers are not unlocked in Ambition mode. i ended up unlocking them myself and leveling them up as per the trophy guide but nothing popped. there was another trophy that had another save in the guide post but maybe you can do that manually on your own like the challenge ones. overall a great save though. thanks for the effort!
06-23-2018, 12:08 PM #9
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by starkjim87 View Post
this is great but unfortunately you wont be able to get a platinum w/ it as easily as the guide suggests. i was following all the instructions in the guide post but the "Final Battle" for ambition mode is not there. it shows all regions clear but no "Final Battle" option in the list. need that for Total Unifier trophy. only way to get that would be to play ambition yourself and getting 100% in all the regions to do that one battle. also the War Trident and Flame Bow Expert trophies do not pop as said. i checked the officers and the required officers are not unlocked in Ambition mode. i ended up unlocking them myself and leveling them up as per the trophy guide but nothing popped. there was another trophy that had another save in the guide post but maybe you can do that manually on your own like the challenge ones. overall a great save though. thanks for the effort!

i already said before in this thread you need both saves transferred to ps4 to get all trophies...
12-12-2019, 10:47 AM #10
manman05
Save Point
I have a question.
So if I transferred the ps3 save to ps4 by cloud, does the trophies will pop immediately like soimd shape?or I need do the target once more?
Thx
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo