Post: Arcania Complete Save Set [EU/US] [CUSA01644/CUSA01702]
04-13-2018, 03:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
[USA & EU]
ARCANIA THE COMPLETE TALE (GOTHIC 4)
[CUSA01644] AND [CUSA01702]

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE save set for Arcania The Complete Tale for PS4 [CUSA01644] and [CUSA01702]

This is a collection of saves for every trophy in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap.
Every save is MY OWN WORK!

Please note i put a lot of work into these sets!! If you download and they help you please respond to let me know!
If anyone else wants me to do a set for them private message me or find me on the save wizard discord. Winky Winky
This keeps me motivated Smile

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
-A BIG Thank You to NGU user You must login or register to view this content. for providing me with EU save to RE-Region my set.

ROADMAP
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between trophy pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

NEW GAME
[First Blood] start a new game for first trophy, when you kill first enemy it will pop

SAVE 01
[Awakened] reached level 2 - Complete Quest

SAVE 02
[Teacher Beater] - Complete Quest

SAVE 03
[Hunter] - Shoot a Deer with Bow

SAVE 04
[Family Man] - Complete Quest

SAVE 05
[Deft Hands] - open crafting menu, craft grilled meat

SAVE 06
[Initiate] - press right on dpad and then use r1, lightning magic, to kill the tiny enemies that spawn in front of you

SAVE 07
[Queen Slayer] - BOSS FIGHT. use lightning when she goes in the her shell.

SAVE 08
[Chickenbane] - kill chickens infront of you

SAVE 09
[Greenhorn] - kill the flys just down the hill. change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 10
[Champion] - kill a couple of goblins with the SWORD (square) change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 11
[Relaxed] Attitude Use beds a 2 minutes then get off again. repeat until it pops.

SAVE 12
[Bane of the Bandits]

SAVE 13
[Duelist] Kill the three bugs that spawn ahead with flurries (press square to strike, then when sword glows strike again) they must die to that attack!. change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health
[Alchemist] Craft 50 potions, elixirs or food items
[Glutton] - eat carrots until trophy pops

SAVE 14
[Adventurer] - kill a few enemies change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 15
[Explorer] run around for a minute until it pops

SAVE 16
[Kingmaker] finish quest infront of you

SAVE 17
[Marksman] Kill enemies with ranged weapons change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 18
[Deadly Adversary] Defeat a few enemies change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 19
[Sniper] Kill enemies with headshot change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 20
[Battlemage] Kill enemies with magic change difficulty to easy if you want. spam up on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 21
[Merchant] Sell 200 items - just sell weapons until it pops.

SAVE 22
[Champion of Silverlake]

SAVE 23
[Arcane Reaper] Kill enemies with magic change difficulty to easy if you want. spam down on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 24
[Master of the Elements]Obtain an audience with the Grand Master of Water in Tooshoo

SAVE 25
[Veteran] Reach Level 20

SAVE 26
[Chosen by Fire and Shadow] Learn the secrets of the abbots of the Sea Cliff Monastery
[Weaponsmith] Craft Mageglass Sword x2

SAVE 27
[Bad Dog] complete quest
[Jackrabbit] Jump

SAVE 28
[Seeker] Kill the guy infront of you, change difficulty to easy if you want. spam down on dpad when you get hit to restore health

SAVE 29
[Army of One] zap the little bugs

SAVE 30
[Forged by Destiny] Pick up hammer

SAVE 31
[Avenger] speak to the ghost

SAVE 32
[Dark Reward] pick up Beliar artifact - NOTE IF YOU "REALLY" WANT TO DO COLLECTIBLES IN A DIFFERENT ORDER, LOAD THIS SAVE AND PICK THEM UP IN A DIFFERENT ORDER.
map: You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE 33
[Ancient Treasure] pick up ancient relic

SAVE 34
[Radiant Blessing] pick up Innos statuette

SAVE 35
[Saviour] big boss fight,
put it on easy, hide behind the barrier when she casts electric, spam your electric spell to kill mobs, use mana pots to top up, you should have enough to continuously use your spell. (dont waste them though) and its an easy win.

SAVE 36
[Legend] kill the skeletons

SAVE 37
[Richer than Diego] buy something at trader

SAVE 38
[Conqueror] big boss fight,
HAS TO BE DONE ON GOTHIC MODE! when boss casts electric just use health pot, spam your BOW on boss and back away whilst using bow if he is chasing you. and electric spell to kill mobs, use mana pots to top up, you should have enough to continuously use your spell for mobs. (dont waste them though) and its an easy win.

Last edited by Wosley ; 05-02-2020 at 12:04 PM. Reason: title

The following 212 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

``,, [GB], 04jberry, 101092jo42, 19willy74, ab_scroch, afyonks, agarest1, AkumaNYC, Alexombre91, alexwight2017, Alucard_Immorta, april94, articuno77, asnago, Atilla, averagedude, azad, Barbaris, BASIA2001, Bassa, birka, Blenderr100, bloodstar101, bobsandbag, Bottega, Botty, br0wniiez, Bronhatelo, brownie_1, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Byroncode, cactustrav77, Carlo666, carmania, cezares_2013, Chisox3524, chuchucha, Claud52, Coro, dapreacher23, Darthraven4U, dom9871, Dr Salem, DragonSlayer67, dragos69, drocker8, Eddy072, endominio, erichw23, FallenSoldier, FatherComstock, fenicce, FloopNuts2k, frez0r, gametest-69, ganso28, gegepb, genocide3681, ggzhang, gleb111, GodFire571, gr82b61, GreenTea101, grimlydemise, habolo96, hajwel, hali10, hanesaki, hassanxx, hazit, HeavensSmile, hellface, Hiruwa, Hklj, hollow_83, Horben, ignored467, InFlamez, Infuso, Jabba1980, Jacobboii, Jaytech, jimbojames08, JimmyHACK, joevice, JohebGaming, junaidkhan007, k4js3r, Kair0s, Kaizer123, KeizmelzeR, kemo2020, Killerkev89, ks-rus, ksa_sa, Kyoshiro, LaceratedLullaby, le0n and 112 other users.
04-13-2018, 10:58 AM #2
Nice. Was going to start this after dynasty warriors 8 xl but you beat me to it. Hope its as smooth as the bloodborne saves.
04-13-2018, 11:05 AM #3
Nice Thx m'y friend need eu plzzz !
04-13-2018, 12:32 PM #4
AWESOME!! thanks for share
04-13-2018, 12:42 PM #5
Great work mark, I will use these
04-13-2018, 12:55 PM #6
frez0r
Gym leader
wow, thanks so much!
04-13-2018, 05:21 PM #7
Great saveset , it would be a big help ,thanks a lot !
04-13-2018, 10:15 PM #8
Awesome, really looking forward to the EU version of these saves!
04-15-2018, 11:18 AM #9
Just a tip for everyone starting with 0%, you can place all save files in 1 folder so you dont need to resign 38 different saves. You still need to manually resign them in save wizard but they all copy to ps4 so you dont resign, copy, delete, repeat.
04-15-2018, 11:42 AM #10
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
Just a tip for everyone starting with 0%, you can place all save files in 1 folder so you dont need to resign 38 different saves. You still need to manually resign them in save wizard but they all copy to ps4 so you dont resign, copy, delete, repeat.

yes, that's true for alot of my sets, you dont even need to copy them to a folder, you can just hit import on each save in resign section of save wizard, select each save then import the next one, it wont overwrite as they all use a different save number.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo