Post: Devil May Cry 3 HD Platinum Save + Mini Save Set [CUSA09263]
04-15-2018, 05:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

This my Devil May Cry 3 HD platinum save with mini save set that will help you get the platinum trophy very easy

It have 8 save slots

Save Slot 1: this will help you to get all styles trophy just kill some monsters the trophy will unlock also you can get all devil arm upgrade trophy by buying the last upgrade on the Rebellion sword and trophy will unlock also buying the last gun upgrade will unlock a trophy for full upgrade one gun , you can use this save to complete the game on very hard and get trophy

Save Slot 2: this is last mission on DMD , beet the final boss and trophy will be yours

Save Slot 3: this is last mission on Haven or Hell, beet the final boss and trophy will be yours

Save Slot 4: this save will help you the get the S rank trophy , just complete the last mission with S rank and two trophies for s rank will unlock

Save Slot 5: this is complete save for Dante you can use it to to beet the bloody palace and story missions trophies

Save Slot 6: this is the last mission with Vergil just complete the last mission the trophy will be yours

Save Slot 7: this save for yellow mode trophy just complete the last mission the trophy will be yours also you get all devil trigger gauge trophy by buying the last purple orb the trophy will be yours

Save Slot 10: the save is for all secret missions and max health trophies just complete secret mission 7 and the two trophies will unlocks

You must login or register to view this content.

Regards
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-27-2019 at 03:54 PM. Reason: title

The following 28 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

aeneax, ahmadpasha, angel_man, Bumcleaver, gabu840, Horben, hotboyx4, HUYI82, Jax1984, Kooki, Mago de Oz, Mansour252, mashhoodniki, Meurtor, mother303, NERHUNT, nico2a709, nightmare300, raperorapero, Sephi83, sonicfan20036, Starsweptxrose, SYK, t-bagwell, TCICT, Westers, Wosley, Wowitsme
04-15-2018, 05:20 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Hello

This my Devil May Cry 3 HD platinum save with mini save set that will help you get the platinum trophy very easy

It have 8 save slots

Save Slot 1: this will help you to get all styles trophy just kill some monsters the trophy will unlock also you can get all devil arm upgrade trophy by buying the last upgrade on the Rebellion sword and trophy will unlock also buying the last gun upgrade will unlock a trophy for full upgrade one gun , you can use this save to complete the game on very hard and get trophy

Save Slot 2: this is last mission on DMD , beet the final boss and trophy will be yours

Save Slot 3: this is last mission on Haven or Hell, beet the final boss and trophy will be yours

Save Slot 4: this save will help you the get the S rank trophy , just complete the last mission with S rank and two trophies for s rank will unlock

Save Slot 5: this is complete save for Dante you can use it to to beet the bloody palace and story missions trophies

Save Slot 6: this is the last mission with Vergil just complete the last mission the trophy will be yours

Save Slot 7: this save for yellow mode trophy just complete the last mission the trophy will be yours also you get all devil trigger gauge trophy by buying the last purple orb the trophy will be yours

Save Slot 10: the save is for all secret missions and max health trophies just complete secret mission 7 and the two trophies will unlocks

Regards

Amazing man i will need to try all of them out i will let you know when i did and what it did Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

mamuske
04-15-2018, 05:27 PM #3
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Hello

It have 8 save slots

Regards

Just what I was looking for. Thank you so much for the saves and your hard work on this to. Going to used the saves now Smile

The following user thanked sonicfan20036 for this useful post:

mamuske
05-03-2018, 06:16 PM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
devilish deeds won't unlock with your save at all, you have to get that legit, but apart from that it's a good save so thanks.
05-03-2018, 06:50 PM #5
Thank you - great work!

The following user thanked jeandemoreau for this useful post:

mamuske
05-29-2018, 11:48 PM #6
A_B_Y
Haxor!
great work!
Thank you so much for the saves and your hard work

The following user thanked A_B_Y for this useful post:

mamuske
02-26-2019, 06:07 PM #7
klashenuo
Save Point
eu ? please
02-27-2019, 03:57 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by klashenuo View Post
eu ? please

This set is EU; the title just needed fixing.
03-24-2019, 04:38 AM #9
tjdunn
Save Point
Can it be re-region to US please?
Last edited by tjdunn ; 03-24-2019 at 04:38 AM.
03-24-2019, 09:26 AM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by tjdunn View Post
Can it be re-region to US please?

Depends if the game had Advanced Mode i know it has cheats but i don't know about Advanced Mode

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo