04-17-2018, 05:33 AM #1
xros
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); saves from chapter 2-12

You must login or register to view this content.

Not a platinum save set
only got normal ending

well the chapter 12 save Game Data 12 has all fish/insects caught so try to fish and insects to see if the trophy pops

in the same save keep fight the dragon that only appears at night at dawn realm with ohk bombs until your battle level is lv 50
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 06:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xros for this useful post:

bathuan0407, Bumcleaver
04-25-2018, 01:10 AM #11
sajman777
Little One
I can't use your save file because your game region is US, where as my save is EU. I can't use advanced mode to re-region it so I have to wait for either SaveWizard to update their library OR if someone else knows any other way to convert your save to an EU that would be great.
04-25-2018, 06:03 AM #12
xros
Little One
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
I can't use your save file because your game region is US, where as my save is EU. I can't use advanced mode to re-region it so I have to wait for either SaveWizard to update their library OR if someone else knows any other way to convert your save to an EU that would be great.

that's too bad i hope they unlock advanced mode soon

You must login or register to view this content.

more saves

Game Data 28 -go in to the smithy open white treasure chest trophy pop all recipes
after that go to atelier make herculean gear trophy pop all items sytheized
so this save True ending locked so you can Only get this ending

go to the royal castle entrance hall and talk to mirelle , then deliver her an 200 Quality or more item and then go atelier and wait til after credits for end of era trophy

Game Data 27
this save can give you the normal, painting and good endings

GameData12
the save could give you the money and normal endings

Gamedata20
this save can give you the all ambitions trophy
go to harvest equip then material look for an dunkelheit then click it on to equip it, then get into a fight ,do battle mix with lydie do linking chain

Gamedata 17

alchemy lv 50 trophy- keep making items until you lv to 50
04-25-2018, 06:54 AM #13
sajman777
Little One
All good, I will follow this thread and see what updates you bring. It looks really good right now, I sent my save to SaveWizard so hopefully they do something soon!
04-25-2018, 07:57 PM #14
xros
Little One
does anyone have a save for The Origin and the Demise and Those Who Master Synthesis Own the Battle trophies?

i don't feel like trying to these any more
04-26-2018, 01:39 PM #15
Kasuje
Gobble
Really want to use it, please SW.
04-29-2018, 01:45 PM #16
sajman777
Little One
Originally posted by Kasuje View Post
Really want to use it, please SW.

Send them a copy of your save (EU) if that’s what you have? I sent them one but they will need more.
05-11-2018, 11:05 PM #17
sajman777
Little One
SaveWizard has finally added this game in their database! Will do some tests when I get back home soon.
Last edited by sajman777 ; 05-12-2018 at 03:07 AM.
05-12-2018, 03:07 AM #18
sajman777
Little One
So I've done some tests so far:

Save file 12 doesnt give fish or insect trophy would love a file to cover this annoying collectable + you can get the firis battle trophy on this file too + some other battle related ones.

The second save set you uploaded has paid DLC installed. Will need to buy it but will test later.
Last edited by sajman777 ; 05-12-2018 at 03:18 AM.
05-12-2018, 04:03 AM #19
xros
Little One
second set has: Delicacies and Rarities Pack / Adventurer's Tales/ Selected Item Set DLCs
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo