04-17-2018, 05:34 PM #1
ndutzzzzzz
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my save for a lot of trophy that need a lot of time consuming.

Please read, I played on Asia Version and the CUSA is CUSA09032, but after I checked the US Version, it got the same CUSA09032, so this save is probably work.

1. Finish Legend Difficulty (Dragon of Legend)

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

Talk to the man in front of you, and finish the game.

2. 100 Win Clan Battle (On the Winning Team)

Just win 1 clan battle and the trophy will be pop up.

3. Completed All Substories (Story of My Life)

Walk to the woman in front of you until you finish the substories, and the trophy will be pop up.

4. All Stat 300 (Peak Kiryu)

Upgrade the last status.

UPDATE!! NEW SAVE from DummyThrowaway and rezip my own save file

You must login or register to view this content.

Save 2
Trophy:
Amon Defeated (Defeated Amon on any difficulty.)
---
Take the Taxi in front of you to Amon's Island. Inventory is full of healing items. All stats are maxed but the fight is still tough. Good luck!

Save 3
Trophies:
I'll Have the Calamari (Defeated the Emperor Squid.)
What A Player (Played every minigame.)
Hero of the Story (Completed 40 substories.)
---
Speak to the fisherman in front of you to start the mini-game. At the end of the stage, you will face the Emperor Squid. Kill it to clear the stage and the three trophies will pop.

PS : Sorry forgot to make another save for other trophy. If anyone can help, i will update later. Thanks!
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-03-2020 at 02:57 PM. Reason: title

The following 23 users say thank you to ndutzzzzzz for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, ArmChairWARR10R, BubbaDaBarb, DummyThrowaway, edwin688, IIxDEUCExII, Jimmy_lyz, JRG1988, JuniorC, KleberMishima, krustytoe, louie83, Mago de Oz, manabyte77, milito0022, mnga13, oyhh88, paradiso, Seaphi, SirMicolash, softstar, starkjim87
04-21-2018, 10:59 AM #11
jag176
Keeper
ndutzzz saves didn't work for me, but DummyThrowaway's did.
04-21-2018, 12:14 PM #12
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jag176 View Post
ndutzzz saves didn't work for me, but DummyThrowaway's did.

What do they do ? make sure that there are multiple regions in this thread so if you own the us game only the us saves will work
04-21-2018, 12:21 PM #13
jag176
Keeper
When I try to put the ndutzzz files in my ps4, an error occurs. They don't even show up in save wizard. DummyThrowaway's go into my PS4 with no issues, and show up in save wizard with no issues. (US) is my region.
04-21-2018, 09:01 PM #14
ndutzzzzzz's saves are not properly zipped (missing the "CUSA09032" folder). If you unzip them, move them into a CUSA09032 folder and then rezip them, they work. The ASIA\USA regions are the same for this title.

Save Wizard needs to see that folder inside the zip file.
04-21-2018, 10:43 PM #15
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
This set is off to a great start. I hope to see one with all the Awards checklist completed for the War God Talisman at some point.

I think I can manage most of the list myself but I suck at Puyo Puyo and I can’t even begin to wrap my head around how mahjong works.
04-23-2018, 09:05 AM #16
ndutzzzzzz
Save Point
Originally posted by DummyThrowaway View Post
ndutzzzzzz's saves are not properly zipped (missing the "CUSA09032" folder). If you unzip them, move them into a CUSA09032 folder and then rezip them, they work. The ASIA\USA regions are the same for this title.

Save Wizard needs to see that folder inside the zip file.

ah yes i forget to make a folder... thanks for mention it
04-23-2018, 01:49 PM #17
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
THANK YOU. For real.
04-23-2018, 04:20 PM #18
Vigors
Banned
Its crazy how fast you are knocking these out dude! You are going to make this platinum such a breeze. I added the game to my gamefly Q just because of this save set! Cant wait to test it and all the other Yakuza Saves on this site. How long does it normally take to platinum do you think?
04-23-2018, 06:52 PM #19
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MEasy View Post
Its crazy how fast you are knocking these out dude! You are going to make this platinum such a breeze. I added the game to my gamefly Q just because of this save set! Cant wait to test it and all the other Yakuza Saves on this site. How long does it normally take to platinum do you think?

I managed the plat on my own for Yakuza 6 in roughly four days. Others tend to take a bit longer due to completion trophies and having to clear them on Legend difficulty but this one is pretty lenient about that.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo