04-17-2018, 08:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This save set is now complete! It includes saves for every trophy and if you follow the roadmap in order, the trophies are earned in a Legitimate order. First load all part one saves, then delete all saves from your ps4 and load part 2 of the set. This is because there are a maximum of 30 save slots at a time. These saves work on both USA and Chinese versions

These saves are my own work and if it helped you, please hit the like button, thank you

This is part one of my complete Yakuza 6 save set. Sorry for the delay, I had to remake some saves because of the abysmal autosave system in this game. This works with the USA and Chinese disc versions.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This is part 2 of the set

You must login or register to view this content.
[/hide]

Instructions for part 1

Save 1 is the auto save do not load unless you want out of order trophies.

Save 2 Trophy Welcome Back- Interact with the phone in front of you.

Save 3 Trophy A mans experience and Through Kiryu's eyes- Head down Nakamichi street to continue the hiji sub story, then hit r3 and walk for 30 seconds.

Save 4 Trophy Just getting started and Can of whoop ass- Buy tropical ultra melon from the vending machine and hold circle to drink it. then run around the block and fight a group of enemies.

Save 5 Trophy Not the brightest idea and No photos- walk forward off the roof, then look for a group of enemies hit up on the d pad and walk towards them.

Save 6 Trophy Dragon of doGYMa- talk to the guy in front of you, choose to train, pick dead lifts then seated row.

Save 7 Trophy The Internets real purpose and skills dabbler- Talk to the guy in front of you start chatting and pick Anri, complete the mini game, then hit options, go to stats, then battle skills and unlock 3 skills.

Save 8 Trophy Live another day- Look for a group of enemies, punch them then run away.

Save 9 Trophy Pretty tasty, Feeling the heat, and Skills pro- Talk to the guy in front of you order Kyushu tonkotsu ramen, fried rice, and gyoza, hit touch pad to buy all 3 at once. go outside and get in a fight, hit r2, then hit options unlock 4 skills.

Save 10 Trophy Maybe you can do it- talk to the man in front of you.

Save 11 Trophy To be this good takes AGES- play outrun in front of you, then hit touch pad to exit the game.

Save 12 Trophy A fighters experience- open inventory and eat the rainbow bun.

Save 13 Trophy Club shine star- Talk to the man in front of you, choose Sora.

Save 14 Trophy Tell me a story- walk into the cat cafe.

Save 15 Trophy 150 stats- hit options and upgrade each stat once.

Save 16 Trophy Thats purrecious, troubleshooter, and Hiroshima shadows- give the cat in front of you 2 cans of gold tuna, then wait for a trouble mission and complete 1 more, then head to the pink marker to end the chapter.

Save 17 Trophy Off the beaten path- Walk through the alley in front of you.

Save 18 Trophy Dandling Dragon- walk outside and you will get a mini game, if you wait Kiryu will tell you which move to do. complete it.

Save 19 Trophy How fortuitous- keep picking blessing cards until you get a great blessing.

Save 20 Trophy I'll have the calamari- talk to the fisherman in front of you and kill the emperor squid at the end of the mini game.

Save 21 Trophy You did it- buy a drink and drink with circle.

Save 22 Trophy Play ball- talk to the guy in front of you to start the game, don't mess with the roster, hit r1 to speed up play. when you win you get the trophy. retry if you lose.

Save 23 Trophy Her secret life- walk to the pink marker, the safe house, after cut scenes you get the trophy.

Save 24 Trophy Kiryu clan founder- Talk to the guy in the red jacket.

Save 25 Trophy Word on the streets- Talk to the guy in front of you, choose training and train any character.

Save 26 Trophy Kiryu clan champion- talk to the guy in front of you, pick missions and do the first mission. after you win you get the trophy.

Save 27 Trophy A dead end- walk to the mission marker

Save 28 Trophy This is my city- check the bomb in front of you cut the red wire.

Save 29 Trophy Get out and stay out- fight the enemies and break the store windows, after the fight walk in the store and talk to the guy at the counter. (if there are no enemies look for a group and lure them near the store)

Save 30 Trophy Priceless child- continue to the mission marker and finish the chapter.

Instructions For part 2

Save 1 This is the auto save, do not load this save to keep trophies in order

Save 2 Trophy- Commemorative photo hit x then take a photo, hit circle to exit.

Save 3 Trophy- Hero of the story walk forward

Save 4 Trophy- Where everybody knows your name enter the bar and talk to Ando san

Save 5 Trophy- A dragons experience continue to the pink marker, after you defeat the boss you get the trophy.

Save 6 Trophy- Limit break hit options go to stats, upgrade boost attack to 200.

Save 7 Trophy- The secret of onimichi walk forward to the ferry and complete the next section of fights.

Save 8 Trophy- Kiryu clan patriarch Talk to the guy in front of you, choose missions and beat the first one.

Save 9 trophy- On the winning team talk to the guy in front of you, choose missions and beat any mission.

Save 10 Trophy- Kiryu clan enforcer talk to the guy in front of you, choose training and level up shunta 1 more time.

Save 11 Trophy- What a player talk to the guy at the table, choose to play mahjong. play one hand then hit touch pad to exit.

Save 12 Trophy- Cycle of blood continue to the pier, after the fight you will earn the trophy.

Save 13 Trophy-Amon defeated Get in the taxi, take it to Amons island. defeat Amon.

Save 14 Trophy- Skill master hit options, go to stats, then battle skills and upgrade tiger mastery.

Save 15 Trophy- Peak Kiryu and Thank you hit options go to stats, upgrade boost attack to 300. then enter the bar and talk to the guy there. finish the final battle, after the second set of credits the trophy will pop.

Save 16 Trophy- Story of my life walk forward and complete the final sub story.

Save 17 Trophy- Legend enter the bar and talk to the guy, defeat the final bosses, and after the second set of credits the trophy will pop.

See you guys when Kiwami 2 comes out!
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-20-2019 at 03:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 339 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, 0fox, 179084986, 1pp1k10k4m1, 61891918, A_B_Y, abosaud09, abufhad, AC3fan, aeneax, agnailton123, aigaoyang, Akusura, Alan-Li, alinsson, Anas014, Aragorn61, August72, avaricky, averagedude, b801017, bakerboy72682, Balinha, balukbc1989, bardinfog, BassamHakami, bd_black55, beefRockchest, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BIGBOSSNAWAF, blacklist444, blackmustang58, BlankReg, BlazeRelas, boltstryke, bongboy12, bootiz, Bottega, Bravo2019, brokentechnology, brownie_1, BubbaDaBarb, burntlink, cactustrav77, cah_geib18, caifan, Carramrod235, cepi, ChainsXV, chaiyang007, chernhaha, chojwabom, chokomoko, chuchucha, cinderkin, citizen502, clf_17, clouzing, cody2005, Coro, CountFlame, CStrife, cyzor, d0mu, Damna19, dante21370, Darclyfe, darkfate, darkrevan, DaveDxx, dc12345t, Dchan1992, deadkiss, Death1127, DenBroncosFan7, dennyleeong, detmiko, Dexi, dodger, Doggloc1992, dokoia, DomoPANDAS, doran usher, dragun619, echizen77, edlna, edwin688, elhas80, endominio, enishi17, enviri, Erick.Dias, Erik-Arrieta, euqet01di, Faisal_1, Faisal19, fanhongwei741, feh, feihaiDT and 239 other users.
04-18-2018, 12:33 AM #2
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
I got some saves like all side quests, 100 items of Completion List, 100 victories of Clan Fight, max leader etc. But these are all Asia region. I don't know whether they work for US.

The following 3 users say thank you to Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, elhas80, tiagothm
04-18-2018, 01:07 AM #3
BubbaDaBarb
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
I got some saves like all side quests, 100 items of Completion List, 100 victories of Clan Fight, max leader etc. But these are all Asia region. I don't know whether they work for US.

Might be able to reregion those soon.

The following user thanked BubbaDaBarb for this useful post:

AkumaNYC
04-18-2018, 02:13 AM #4
Once people get their hands on the Us version we will know for sure. If you want to contribute those to the set, that will be great. I will start a fresh game and make saves for every chapter and random trophy. I wont have my copy till the 23rd or 24th unfortunately.
04-18-2018, 02:49 AM #5
manabyte77
Little One
For those wondering, the demo is actually the full game. If you load a save in SaveWizard, it’ll read as the demo but I can personally confirm the codes DO work.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
04-18-2018, 05:51 AM #6
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post

This thread is a placeholder for the Yakuza 6 saveset I will be creating to supplement the yakuza zero and kiwami sets I with the help of other members have created. As usual this set is open to contributions from the community. It will be a complete set just like the other two games. Waiting on my copy from Amazon atm and I will start when I receive the game.

Check back soon!

Perfect and keep it up Smile
2 notes here , please make sure when creating it that trophy unlock in light way and that each save is for 1 trophy unless lightly it unlock more than one ,
and is this for the US version as till now i didnt buy so if it the US digital or Disc
and again thanks in advance
04-18-2018, 10:55 AM #7
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Perfect and keep it up Smile
2 notes here , please make sure when creating it that trophy unlock in light way and that each save is for 1 trophy unless lightly it unlock more than one ,
and is this for the US version as till now i didnt buy so if it the US digital or Disc
and again thanks in advance

It will be disc version, and trophies will not auto. Like my other set one save may have multiple trophies, but you need to fo one action for them, so you can wait as long as you like yo pop the next one.
04-18-2018, 11:01 AM #8
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
It will be disc version, and trophies will not auto. Like my other set one save may have multiple trophies, but you need to fo one action for them, so you can wait as long as you like yo pop the next one.

Ya all your saves that is done by you was perfect , but some time when some one else contribute a save and you depend on there save to unlock trophy it might have other trophy unlocking with it at the same time as there save was done in another order so when building this save try as much to be your saves or in right order as possible , i know am asking for a lot but since you are just starting taking that in mind. and what ever it is million thanks for who ever contribute and great job Smile
04-18-2018, 11:31 AM #9
ndutzzzzzz
Save Point
if my save file can help you complete all the save files, please feel free to use it

The following 2 users say thank you to ndutzzzzzz for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, BubbaDaBarb
04-19-2018, 02:30 AM #10
I need the damn Bouncer trophy...that shit is stupidly long 26x3 =-=
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo