Post: Alekhine's Gun tigermark182's Complete Save Set [CUSA02789]
04-19-2018, 12:50 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
[USA]
Alekhine's Gun
[CUSA02789]

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE Save Set for Alekhine's Gun [CUSA02789]

This is a collection of saves for every trophy in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap.
Every save is MY OWN WORK!

-A BIG Thank You to NGU user You must login or register to view this content. for donating me the game! and the first couple of levels saves, real time saver.

Please note i put a lot of work into these sets!!
If anyone else wants me to do a set for them private message me or find me on the save wizard discord. Winky Winky
This keeps me motivated Smile

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

THIS SET CAN NOT BE RE-REGIONED AS SAVE WIZARD DOES NOT HAVE ADVANCED MODE CHEATS FOR THIS SAVE.

ROADMAP
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between trophy pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

SAVES are listed as thier files are named and what they are in game for easy identification and loading, you can resign all the saves in each pack and copy to the PS4, no need to keep deleting the save and restarting the game.

NEW GAME I suggest you grind these out before even starting the save set.
[Head Hunter] - Get 30 Headshots
[Sleeper Agent] - Use Chloroform on 30 enemies
[Go For The Throat] - Garrote 30 enemies

unfortunately because of a bug that hasn't been fixed in 2 years these stats dont save to the profile data like they should so if you close the game or crash out, Cloroform/Garotte/Headshots get reset to 0 regardless of how many you got on a save file.

Start a new game on level 1 and chloroform first 2 enemies then go to castle and garrotte next 2 enemies, then get as many headshots as you can before getting yourself killed. DO NOT LOAD A SAVE BUT RESTART LEVEL and repeat.
unfortunately game is very buggy and may blue screen, if this happens progress will be reset, this is very frustrating but this is the only workaround. get these out of the way first and the rest of the set is EASY!

SAVE PACK 1

SAVE 00 GHOSTS OF THE PAST - Leave to complete mission
[Once Upon a Time]
[Like a Ghost]
[Deadly Instinct]
[Predator]
[Contract Killer]
[Angel of Death]

SAVE 01 A MOLE AMONG US - Leave to complete mission
[Checked Out]
[One Suit Man]

SAVE 02 SNAKE BORN 17- Voltage puzzle minigame
[Engineer]
Everytime you open this puzzle the layout will be random, It works like memory. There are squares on your screen. hover over them to reveals symbols. click the matching ones. match all squares note that there's a timer (bar on top. You need to solve the puzzle before the timer runs out.

SAVE 03 SNAKE BORN 26- Walk past the moped and around the corner
[Fireproof]

SAVE 04 RED DRAGON - Leave to complete mission
[Deadly Ending]

SAVE 05 ANGELS IN TEXAS 1:38 - Lockpicking mini game
[Locksmith]
you need to find the correct shape to fit the lock, you must get each shape correct first time if you use the wrong shape you have to reload.

SAVE 06 ANGELS IN TEXAS 2:26- Escape (use car)
[Abduction]

SAVE 07 OMERTA - Walk to the gate.
[Calling Card]

SAVE 08 POINTS ON THE RADAR - Cross the bridge.
[Castaway]

SAVE 09 BLACK BOOK - Leave to complete mission
[Goodbye, Colonel]

SAVE PACK 2
NOTE! YOU CAN NOT HAVE PROFILE DATA COPIED FOR TROPHIES TO POP (unless otherwise stated!)

SAVE 00 DOGS OF WAR - Walk down to the barrels
[Top Shot]

SAVE 01 CHECK AND MATE - Follow subway
[Public Enemy]

SAVE 02 YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE - Leave to complete mission
[Peace]
[Legendary] - *NOTE* YOU MUST ALSO RESIGN PROFILE DATA FOR THIS TROPHY!

SAVE 03 GHOSTS OF THE PAST - keep taking the body out of the closet and putting it back in (spam circle) until it pops
[Undertaker] - Hide 30 bodies

SAVE 04 RED DRAGON 9:04 - Leave to complete mission
[Maniac]

SAVE 05 RED DRAGON 8:46 - Equip the disguise
[Chameleon] - *NOTE* YOU MUST ALSO RESIGN PROFILE DATA FOR THIS TROPHY! -NOT THE SAME ONE FROM Legendary!-

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-21-2020 at 04:01 PM. Reason: title

The following 99 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

``,, 19willy74, A_B_Y, acp1512, aeneax, agarest1, AkumaNYC, Andro_El_Cubano, articuno77, averagedude, awesomw1, Bumcleaver, cem_aslan, Chisox3524, CloudsAboveJapan, conan-1, Coro, creamminal, dakk55, dapreacher23, demonquaid, DisabledDonkey, dreworhipper, edwin688, erikk_64, evildrake, FallenSoldier, fantasynoff, FireboyUK, freewilly97, frez0r, g11, GreenTea101, grimlydemise, hassanxx, hellface, hikarujerry88, HW99, ignored467, Jabba1980, JayCR, jimford89, JimmyHACK, joco, KevinL, leomancer, Leonrpg, livingguyanese, LLLLLLOOOOO, Loverside97, madara22, Mago de Oz, malachit75, marktrudgeon, match_mortal, maymaiky, mbanas87, mic88, Mike1991, MindController, Nathaniel, neoar, NeoFrost, neomax1986, ph14woozies, phosgene, POKEMON123mirco, PSGamer, RageSoul51, rashier47, rastra99, Red-Til-I-Die, ResidentWeevil, Revolution, richieweed420, scorpio, sdsuguy619, SHUG_Diesel, SilverBack, SlowRapid, SpiritOfTesla, star_kai, stasya, stwowner, SueMeImAPirate, SwordspiTTer, taker394, tankhead86, tennisman123, ThatEpicSomeone, The-Viper-10, Vince, winesixty9, woodchair12, Wosley, XxQCxX, ygcswd, ZAEK_DD, Zetsuo
04-19-2018, 02:21 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
[USA]
Alekhine's Gun
[CUSA02789]

I'd like to contribute my COMPLETE Save Set for Alekhine's Gun [CUSA02789]

This is a collection of saves for every trophy in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap.
Every save is MY OWN WORK!

-A BIG Thank You to NGU user You must login or register to view this content. for donating me the game! and the first couple of levels saves, real time saver.

if anyone else wants me to do a set for them private message me or find me on the save wizard discord. Winky Winky

Please note i put a lot of work into these sets!! If you download and they help you please respond to let me know!
This keeps me motivated Smile

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
US

You must login or register to view this content. - will upload shortly, need testers.

THIS SET CAN NOT BE RE-REGIONED AS SAVE WIZARD DOES NOT HAVE ADVANCED MODE CHEATS FOR THIS SAVE.

ROADMAP
This is done in legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between trophy pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

SAVES are listed as thier files are named and what they are in game for easy identification and loading, you can resign all the saves in each pack and copy to the PS4, no need to keep deleting the save and restarting the game.

NEW GAME I suggest you grind these out before even starting the save set.
[Head Hunter] - Get 30 Headshots
[Sleeper Agent] - Use Chloroform on 30 enemies
[Go For The Throat] - Garrote 30 enemies

unfortunaetly because of a bug that hasnt been fixed in 2 years these stats dont save to the profile data like they should so if you close the game or crash out, Cloroform/Garotte/Headshots get reset to 0 regardless of how many you got on a save file.

Start a new game on level 1 and chloroform first 2 enemies then go to castle and garrotte next 2 enemies, then get as many headshots as you can before getting yourself killed. DO NOT LOAD A SAVE BUT RESTART LEVEL and repeat.
unfortunaetly game is very buggy and may blue screen, if this happens progress will be reset, this is very frustrating but this is the only workaround. get these out of the way first and the rest of the set is EASY!

SAVE PACK 1

SAVE 00 GHOSTS OF THE PAST - Leave to complete mission
[Once Upon a Time]
[Like a Ghost]
[Deadly Instinct]
[Predator]
[Contract Killer]
[Angel of Death]

SAVE 01 A MOLE AMONG US - Leave to complete mission
[Checked Out]
[One Suit Man]

SAVE 02 SNAKE BORN 17- Voltage puzzle minigame
[Engineer]
Everytime you open this puzzle the layout will be random, It works like memory. There are squares on your screen. hover over them to reveals symbols. click the matching ones. match all squares note that there's a timer (bar on top. You need to solve the puzzle before the timer runs out.

SAVE 03 SNAKE BORN 26- Walk past the moped and around the corner
[Fireproof]

[Deadly Ending]

SAVE 05 ANGELS IN TEXAS 1:38 - Lockpicking minigame
[Locksmith]
you need to find the correct shape to fit the lock, you must get each shape correct first time if you use the wrong shape you have to reload.

SAVE 06 ANGELS IN TEXAS 2:26- Escape (use car)
[Abduction]

SAVE 07 OMERTA - Walk to the gate.
[Calling Card]

SAVE 08 POINTS ON THE RADAR - Cross the bridge.
[Castaway]

SAVE 09 BLACK BOOK - Leave to complete mission
[Goodbye, Colonel]

SAVE PACK 2

SAVE 00 DOGS OF WAR - Walk down to the barrels
[Top Shot]

SAVE 01 CHECK AND MATE - Follow subway
[Public Enemy]

SAVE 02 YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE - Leave to complete mission
[Peace][/b]
[Legendary] - *NOTE* YOU MUST ALSO RESIGN PROFILE DATA FOR THIS TROPHY!

SAVE 03 GHOSTS OF THE PAST - keep taking the body out of the closet and putting it back in (spam circle) until it pops
[Undertaker] - Hide 30 bodies

[Maniac]

SAVE 05 RED DRAGON - Equip the disguise
[Chameleon] - *NOTE* YOU MUST ALSO RESIGN PROFILE DATA FOR THIS TROPHY! NOT THE SAME ONE FROM Legendary!

Love you bro! Thx so much!!

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

ignored467
04-19-2018, 08:38 PM #3
Cloud
Life Savior
Nevermind :( Thanks

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

taker394
04-20-2018, 09:29 AM #4
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Nevermind :( Thanks

why nevermind?

SAVE PACK 2 is now up. roadmap edited slightly to reflect that. set is complete Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

ignored467, taker394
04-20-2018, 09:41 AM #5
Cloud
Life Savior
why nevermind?

SAVE PACK 2 is now up. roadmap edited slightly to reflect that. set is complete Smile

I first asked if it could be re regioned, then I saw you saying it couldnt, so I edited my mesaged saying nevermind :p

The following user thanked Cloud for this useful post:

taker394
04-20-2018, 09:27 PM #6
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
why nevermind?

Thanks mark, finished up my platinum last night, your a real trooper for this, I hated this game with a passion. I started it thinking it wasn’t so bad and I could finish it. But gave up.

Thanks again bro.
04-23-2018, 12:52 AM #7
Very helpful saveset ,thank a lot !

The following user thanked Leonrpg for this useful post:

taker394
04-23-2018, 03:37 AM #8
Thank you for this

The following user thanked satan74 for this useful post:

taker394
08-11-2018, 08:16 AM #9
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thank you!! I will use it Happy
03-21-2020, 01:25 PM #10

Bought the game just right now, +1 platinum today! Thank you!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo