04-19-2018, 05:34 PM #1
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The final and ultimate saves for the evil within...

In all 3 Files just re-sign all the data.. load the autosave the game will start at the last checkpoint of the game where you have
to shoot Rubik on the chest... do that... skip or watch the cutscenes... play a little bit more (to avoid spoilers) ..
and then skip cutscenes or watch idk... the trophies will pop at the end of the chapter screen.

Enjoy

You Asked For It*You must login or register to view this content.
Finish the game on 悪夢(AKUMU) mode.

You must login or register to view this content.

you should get the other difficulty trophies if you dont have them.

It Is What It Is*You must login or register to view this content.
Finish the game without upgrading any skills with green gel.

The Quick and the Dead*You must login or register to view this content.
Finish the game with a clear time of under 5:00:00.

I should correct the post tittle... its not the evil within in 3.... is.. The evil within , 3 final gold trophies... i cant edit the thread.. Smile
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-22-2019 at 03:34 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to Javierex22 for this useful post:

abomaha707, agnailton123, AkumaNYC, barbeiro, bmj2k7, cactustrav77, cprasman, Ethanfox, furia20881, ivory7777, jeizze, JRG1988, JuniorC, Leonrpg, mdi122116, mega5509, Mohem9, MXNlink, Nathaniel, GamerChad, sam2000, thecozybean67, tressel85, Wosley, xNiightmare317
05-04-2018, 09:25 PM #2
The Quick and the Deadd dont pop MEGALELZ MEGALELZ
05-04-2018, 09:40 PM #3
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by fedejujuy View Post
The Quick and the Deadd dont pop MEGALELZ MEGALELZ

Are you sure?? Because that save is from a friend and I did it the same way.. did you re sign both files.. the profile and the save slot?.. try just resigning just the save not the profile..

Did you try the other ones?
05-04-2018, 11:07 PM #4
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
Are you sure?? Because that save is from a friend and I did it the same way.. did you re sign both files.. the profile and the save slot?.. try just resigning just the save not the profile..

Did you try the other ones?

I use SW, the problem is that the game is finished, it is not a control point could you check it please? sorry for my English is very bad Sal
05-05-2018, 12:01 AM #5
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
I use SW, the problem is that the game is finished, it is not a control point could you check it please? sorry for my English is very bad Sal

Mmmm you sure because it is saved at the last check point where you only have to shoot the guy in the chest.. unfortunately i borrow my ps4 so i will check that data on monday.. i'll let you know as soon as i can
05-05-2018, 12:12 AM #6
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer

Did you put continue.. no load... did you redign both?
05-05-2018, 12:23 AM #7
Originally posted by Javierex22 View Post
Did you put continue.. no load... did you redign both?

Sorry buddy I'm sure the game is finished in yellow with his medal on the side, I press continue to kill the subject and nothing happens with the trophy
05-05-2018, 12:30 AM #8
I tried too but couldnt get the speed run. The others worked great though.

The following user thanked cactustrav77 for this useful post:

Javierex22
05-05-2018, 12:31 AM #9
Maybe you confused the savedata, the others worked without problem thank you very much !!

The following user thanked fedejujuy for this useful post:

Javierex22
05-05-2018, 12:31 AM #10
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
Sorry buddy I'm sure the game is finished in yellow with his medal on the side, I press continue to kill the subject and nothing happens with the trophy

Did you continue until the end of the chapter screen..
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo