Post: Batman Arkham Knight - Riddle Me That & Knightfall [CUSA00135]
04-21-2018, 09:51 AM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally, I have something worthy to share with you, guys, that hasn't already been posted on here.

One of the most annoying and time consuming trophies. All you have to do is defeat Riddler and initiate Knightfall Protocol. I tested the file, so it should work just fine.

Unfortunately, all other sidequests had been completed long before I joined the community otherwise I would have left one of each so that you could also get the rest.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-10-2019 at 04:44 PM.

The following 301 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abufhad, ADeel, adrim980, aeneax, ahmed23556, Akusura, Alan87, AlcoholicGeek, alifilm, allamifaris, Andrey-Shapenkov, Anselmo Ricci, Ashraf1979, Avenger309, bakajanai, baqer9, BASIA2001, batman148, bayesh, bbtux, benjerrybutt, BenWalke, Bifolco92, Big_boss, black-hole, bloodrive65, bobsandbag, Bonii49, Broker_67, BrunoSpry, Bumcleaver, Busiu1986, cataniam, Chambo29989, Chickenbowser, CK9944, Cloud, coritanos, cosagorda, COzAR, cryss709, Culldog89, daddyduche, dademan, Dams69, Danger940, Dantexxl, Dark_And_Hell, davies_9991, Days gone, deadra233, Dedesec_54, delpiero, DevilsNeverCry115, dewityves, Dimitri2001, DocRorschach, dodger, DONALD90, dstraor08, Dvilz95, Dywas, EamonFearon, Ayonnon56, EmoZio, EmreCurumez, Erotama_NKO, evildrake, Fadirious, FAHAD800, Failed Legend, fares123, fittman, fiyrso, foxx69, frankml2008, frez0r, fumatelo, FuZ05, G3sSi_89, gajer03, gareggiare, Geektrophies, getyourown, Gilouf, gohst99, gozmet, gray8319, Greener04, GustavoCOD4, Ha-Kim, hajwel, HamdanAlhumaidi, Harderbetter, hardos, Hashem913, hassanxx, hated79 and 201 other users.
04-21-2018, 10:11 AM #2
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by stasya View Post
Finally, I have something worthy to share with you, guys, that hasn't already been posted on here.

One of the most annoying and time consuming trophies. All you have to do is defeat Riddler and initiate Knightfall Protocol. I checked the file, so it should work just fine.

Unfortunately, all other sidequests had been completed long before I joined the community otherwise I would have left one of each so that you could also get the rest. Anyway, I hope that the amount of time I spent on Riddler's games will be of use to somebody. Upside Down Happy Upside Down Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Edited: I accidently put an extra 0 in the code in the title. If someone could remove it, please.. Smile

I got plat long ago but this save will be very helpful to everyone. keep them coming, perhaps you could make a DLC save set for the vehicle stars and combat leaving one star to get Winky Winky
04-21-2018, 12:01 PM #3
klycik
Vault dweller
Finally, I have something worthy to share with you, guys, that hasn't already been posted on here.

One of the most annoying and time consuming trophies. All you have to do is defeat Riddler and initiate Knightfall Protocol. I checked the file, so it should work just fine.

Unfortunately, all other sidequests had been completed long before I joined the community otherwise I would have left one of each so that you could also get the rest. Anyway, I hope that the amount of time I spent on Riddler's games will be of use to somebody. Upside Down Happy Upside Down Happy

Edited: I accidently put an extra 0 in the code in the title. If someone could remove it, please.. Smile

so maybe you could write what to do for the trophies...
04-21-2018, 12:12 PM #4
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by klycik View Post
so maybe you could write what to do for the trophies...

Erm, didn't you read my post? O.o The second line?

All you have to do is defeat Riddler and initiate Knightfall Protocol.
04-21-2018, 01:02 PM #5
Thank you, you are the best man!
05-08-2018, 05:19 PM #6
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
What about "The Long Halloween" trophy?
05-08-2018, 06:59 PM #7
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by SWAMP
What about "The Long Halloween" trophy?

This save is on easy dif. I had gotten The Long Halloween before joining NGU.
Last edited by stasya ; 05-08-2018 at 07:01 PM.
05-08-2018, 08:13 PM #8
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter

One of the most annoying and time consuming trophies. All you have to do is defeat Riddler and initiate Knightfall Protocol. I tested the file, so it should work just fine.

Unfortunately, all other sidequests had been completed long before I joined the community otherwise I would have left one of each so that you could also get the rest.

Thanks for the save! from which country is your eu version?
05-09-2018, 01:13 AM #9
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
I had gotten The Long Halloween before joining NGU.

aww that sucks. Thank you for those two saves anyway m8
05-17-2018, 07:20 PM #10
Didn't work for me unfortunately.

The following user thanked Tavrin09 for this useful post:

matt69er
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo