04-24-2018, 05:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a modded God Mode save for God of War.

How to Use:

1. Resign the save using Save Wizard, but DO NOT modify any resources (I tested this & it stops God Mode from working).
2. Load Slot 2 (I believe it is the Musphelheim save from 10:20am)
3. Continue

---------------------------

This save can be used to earn the gold trophy Fire and Brimstone. All you must do is walk up to the sword and complete the trial. After completing it, you are welcome to free roam the world and continue with any other activities such as Midgard, Valkyries, etc.

I hope this helps!

Download the save here: You must login or register to view this content.

God Mode Video: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 06:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 11 users say thank you to Itschrisolson for this useful post:

BeamBuckler, Big_Buddha, gowhawx, JimmyHACK, Leonrpg, MADWolF, malak1474, manabyte77, nhobito, santiagotava, Wosley

The following user groaned Itschrisolson for this awful post:

neoar
04-24-2018, 06:10 PM #2
Originally posted by Itschrisolson View Post
This is a modded God Mode save for God of War.

How to Use:

1. Resign the save using Save Wizard, but DO NOT modify any resources (I tested this & it stops God Mode from working).
2. Load Slot 2 (I believe it is the Musphelheim save from 10:20am)
3. Continue

---------------------------

This save can be used to earn the gold trophy Fire and Brimstone. All you must do is walk up to the sword and complete the trial. After completing it, you are welcome to free roam the world and continue with any other activities such as Midgard, Valkyries, etc.

I hope this helps!

Download the save here: You must login or register to view this content.

God Mode Video: You must login or register to view this content.

how is this a modded god mode save? i tested it and only had god mode on the trial. When i played that trial on my save i also had god mode and i'm 100% sure everyone does. idk if its a glitch or its meant to be like that.
Last edited by GreenTea101 ; 04-24-2018 at 06:14 PM.

The following user thanked GreenTea101 for this useful post:

vzk17
04-24-2018, 06:32 PM #3
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
So this is basically just a good fire & brimstone trophy save since it is on the final trial unlike the other US save for the trials.
04-24-2018, 07:11 PM #4
spardan84
Save Point
I need this myself before the end Valkyrie is giving me a beating .
04-24-2018, 07:20 PM #5
good stuff i wonder if it's possible to edit the save in advanced mode to make god mode work after the trial Woot
04-24-2018, 07:40 PM #6
Did you complete the collectibles? If you can generate a "clean" economy so we can do everything else by ourselves, that would be great. Great job and I'm sorry, my bad english.
04-24-2018, 08:00 PM #7
Can this be re-regioned to CUSA07412 (EU)?
04-24-2018, 08:24 PM #8
+1 a re-region for EU save ? thx a lot for u'r save !

The following user thanked papakuma for this useful post:

naraku22
04-24-2018, 08:57 PM #9
XXHoly
Save Point
Re regioned not working on saves GOD OF WAR ((
04-25-2018, 01:52 AM #10
Is it possible to walk us through the Advance Mode steps you used to get God Mode? It's better for those who are already way past (or before) your current location in the game.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo