Post: God of War - Worthy & Promise Fulfilled [CUSA07408]
04-25-2018, 08:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

God of War where many years have passed since Kratos took his vengeance against the Olympian gods. Unlike previous installments Kratos now faces challenges against Norse mythology.

I'm going to make a full set for collectibles later, along with a platinum save & another save directly after storyline is finished (1 week max), i'm taking the game slowly for now.

Download:
US: You must login or register to view this content.

Download:
US: You must login or register to view this content.

Just continue through the game, open up the pause menu, go to skills & upgrade the last two Leviathan Axe skills.

This save is not meant to provide much, do not expect much. But, it will give you "Worthy" & "Promise Fulfilled", as for I have just used the all the upgrades inside of the Leviathan Axe, go the Blacksmith & upgrade to level 6 & "Worthy" is yours.

Trophies earnable in this save:

All other trophies (regarding story & collectible types) after this point can be earned as well, not intended for such purpose but can be done.
Bronze - Worthy
Bronze - Promise Fulfilled

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-03-2020 at 02:03 PM. Reason: title

The following 11 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

aeneax, BUdawg, danilo_BR, Javierex22, JimmyHACK, JRG1988, Kooki, santiagotava, Sirinova, uns12, waterarc003
03-03-2020, 01:50 PM #2
thank you
05-13-2020, 10:49 PM #3
BUdawg
Rookie
Thank you!
Last edited by BUdawg ; 05-13-2020 at 10:53 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo