Post: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Complete Save Set - [CUSA05333]
04-25-2018, 02:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. This is my save set for Skyrim. It is a continuation of Blurr24's incomplete set (link below). I put them all in one zip so you can go between each easily in-game. I hope you enjoy.

My saves:

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Blurr24's saves:

You must login or register to view this content.

Sadly, this will not work on Skyrim VR. A big thanks to Bensora for testing that for me.

Originally posted by SaiyanBeyondGod View Post
You'll have to get these trophies on your own:
Gatekeeper - Join the College of Winterhold
Taking care of Business - Join the Thieves Guild
Snake Tongue - Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate
Skill Master - Get a skill to 100
Explorer - Discover 100 Locations
Expert - Reach level 25
Master - Reach level 50
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-21-2019 at 10:18 PM.

The following 902 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, -xi-, {xXGlitchIoXx}, 0fox, 1`11`dustin666, 123arcticmoon18, 420HotGamerGirl, 5ss, a653475, Aayren96, ab_scroch, abosaud09, AbsoluteZero25, acebluedolphin, Acid_dragon, Acosta-Martin, acules, Acystiia, ADAY, adrianlord19, adrianoangelo, Adrianobr28, adruino, advent68, aeneax, Aeramis, Aeula, agarest1, AgentADHD, agmoncamara, agnailton123, Aitch, ajowes, ajsking, Akeymu, AkumaNYC, Alchy505, Aleksei504, alinsson, Alkiba, AllanF, almarri81, altahi, Alucard_Immorta, alwaphi, amirhmz, analbeadsyummm, AndersonRJMac, andreiveiga, Aneurisma, anthonyrodz1881, Archangel Zeon, archertsukasa, Arkham, ArthurH90, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Asianboy5555, asuguimo, Asura D, Atilla, atus, August72, austins911, avatar1o1234, averagedude, aware667, awesomw1, Awsomepats, AzFPS, azizX, AZMusic, BacheTehron7, backubi, Bainesy07, bardinfog, Bateman3215, bayesh, bbpoo, beartrap, Behi_error, bejayem, belga, ben365-, Benny1837, bensora, Berak11, Berbere, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, big_marshmellow, Bilgee25, BlackAshyAsian69, blackmustang58, bladechemical, Bladez of Xile, blazeangel7, BlazeRelas, bmj2k7, bndurrett and 802 other users.
04-26-2018, 10:42 AM #2
This saves are awesome dude thank you very much

The following 4 users say thank you to Needy078 for this useful post:

agmoncamara, DarthForeman17, Fall-S-Jon-Michael, scorpio
04-26-2018, 12:51 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Oh my goodness you fleshed out the DLC trophies too, even the horrible Werewolf and Vampire ones I hate so much, and Lost to the Ages which has put me to sleep on each of my playthroughs. Thanks for this!

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

DarthForeman17
04-26-2018, 03:20 PM #4
Vigors
Banned
OMG! This is awesome! I will have to go pick up the game now on PS4. Thank You for finishing his save set. Including them all in one save definitely helps as well
04-26-2018, 06:15 PM #5
Great work. Havent started to use them yet but have a question. You didnt use mods did you? Judging by peoples praise you didnt but since it disables trophies i figured i would ask.
04-27-2018, 09:12 AM #6
Originally posted by Needy078 View Post
This saves are awesome dude thank you very much

You are most welcome.
04-27-2018, 09:14 AM #7
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
Great work. Havent started to use them yet but have a question. You didnt use mods did you? Judging by peoples praise you didnt but since it disables trophies i figured i would ask.

Skyrim has a trick to getting mods and trophies. If you use a mod to max out your character you can delete the game and re-install without an update to make the save legit. That’s what I did. And I’ve already tested the saves on another account.
04-27-2018, 09:16 AM #8
Originally posted by MEasy View Post
OMG! This is awesome! I will have to go pick up the game now on PS4. Thank You for finishing his save set. Including them all in one save definitely helps as well

It was my pleasure. After making a mistake on the ps3 version and having to play the whole game again I understand what a chore it is to do everything multiple times.
04-27-2018, 09:18 AM #9
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Oh my goodness you fleshed out the DLC trophies too, even the horrible Werewolf and Vampire ones I hate so much, and Lost to the Ages which has put me to sleep on each of my playthroughs. Thanks for this!

I actually found the ware-wolf and vampire trophies kinda fun. I made a save, started killing entire towns, then reloaded the original save (and made a save before the final kill of course).
04-27-2018, 03:07 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
I actually found the ware-wolf and vampire trophies kinda fun. I made a save, started killing entire towns, then reloaded the original save (and made a save before the final kill of course).

Yeah, it was fun for me the first time. That was years ago on PC, and since then I did it again on PS3 about a month after Dawnguard came out, then redid it again on PC just for completion's sake when I replayed with a ton of mods to test out my better rig, then redid it all again on PC for completion's sake with what were supposed to to be the very best mods we could possibly see ever for PC, then a WEEK after I finished they announced Special Edition so I redid it AGAIN for PC, and you get the idea. Playing on PS4, I just want to ignore trophies. But, you know, still get them. I've earned them countless times on PC with no credit after all. Thanks again man.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

godskillsoul
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo