04-25-2018, 03:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); *UPDATED FULL SAVE SET*
Hello!
Here is The Full Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Save Set. these are all my saves and 2 other which aren't mine are marked.
You can get all story mission trophies except the first one (Complete Big Smoke) which shouldn't take more than 5 minutes to do yourself.
lvl12 trophies on ambulance and other ones need to be done on your own.
I hope this helps you guys. Smile

Before Starting
Start a new game and fail the first the mission for the trophy "Assert Yourself Next Time" then retry and complete it to get the trophy "Complete Big Smoke".
When you're free to roam around the city get in a car and drive it in "Pay n Spray" (it's an spray icon on the map) for the trophy "Pay n Spray". Then drive the car in water and don't get out of it untill you die. You'll get the trophy "Horror of the Santa Maria" by drowning.
After getting those four trophies you are ready to begin using these saves.

First Step

You must login or register to view this content.Ultimate Save

You should load the saves in this order for trophies to look legit
(2 8 1 7 6 3 4)

Save1 : Savior : Get lvl12 Ambulance. Don't leave Angel Pine city. Find the ambulance (you can google the location of the hospital) and complete the level 12

Save2 : Home Run + Hustle Some : Go to the red heart ♥ icon on the map and take Denise out on a date. Go to the nearby Bar, after you drive her home she asks if you want to come inside. Respond positively. CJ will give the D to D Winky Winky + go to the bar you just went to with Denise, and win a game of pool (You must login or register to view this content.)

Save3 : What happens in Las Venturas : Finish the mission "Yay Ka-Boom-Boom"

Save4 : End of the line + Time to kill : Finish the mission "End of the line" (watch credits to the end DO NOT SKIP)

Save6 : Get a pump + Represent + Meterosexual : Go to a gym and do a bunchpress. Buy a Grove Street tattoo. spend all of your money on clothes.

Save7 : Driving school + Purchase a property : Drive to the S on the map, on your way there buy the house which is marked with a green house icon on the map, after that go and complete the last driving test at S. It isn't that hard

Save8 : All dressed up for San Fierro : Finish the mission "Green Sabre".

Second Step

You must login or register to view this content. this second save and load up slot 5

Chick magnet : Go outside, go to the garage and get in the car and drive around. you should get the trophy.
If you didn't get it, try doing this: go to the wardrobe, remove>torso>tuxedo and accept then go to Didier Sachs>torso>tuxedo and accept. do this a couple of times and then get in the car in the garage and drive around till it pops.

Rescue a Kitten Too? : Get lvl 12 Firetruck (You must login or register to view this content.)

NOTE : *If any of the following didn't pop useing the slot5, use slot4 from the first save and after you beat the final mission you can try getting them*

Freight Date : Take the train between cities.

Double or Nothin' : Put the maximum bet on red or black and win. (You must login or register to view this content.)

What are the Odds : Win a race in Inside Track Betting. (You must login or register to view this content.)

Assassin : Complete a stealth kill.

Third Step

You must login or register to view this content. this save and load slot5

What the City Needs : Get lvl 12 Vigilante. Go to the garage, I left a little present �� for you Winky Winky

Public enemy NO.1 : Go to the garage, use the little present �� to get 6 stars!

Fourth Step

You must login or register to view this content.A Legitimate Business :There's only one car left, "ZR-350". Load the save and go to garage. Pick up the car & drive it to the dock then the trophy should pop. (You must login or register to view this content.)
THIS IS NOT MY SAVE. Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content.

Fifth Step

Load This Platinum save You must login or register to view this content.

Original Gangster : Pops upon load

The Los Santos slayer : Kill a couple of people

Yes I speak English : Get in a Taxi and press R3 and complete a fare

Serial offender : Get a wanted level and get in a car then wait for the police to arrest you.

Grove street war lord : Capture 1 territory. There are some Balas near the beach in Los Santos

Bike or Biker : Do the BMX challenge. It's much easier (You must login or register to view this content.)

Final Step

You must login or register to view this content. this save and load it. I saved it in a way so you can start the marathon mission. (75+ stamina, Saturday)

Beat the C*** : Go to the marathon location (You must login or register to view this content.) and start the mission but DON'T do it legit. you can't do it. use this little trick :

This Save Set is now complete. A 40-50 hour platinum is now obtainable using this save set in just about 2-3 hours. If you follow my instructions in this exact order it will look totally legit. Have fun!
Last edited by ProbablyRaging ; 06-30-2019 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Completed the Save Set

The following 40 users say thank you to soheilkhan for this useful post:

19willy74, aeneax, Amoo_Ali, AndreyDelton, awesomw1, Bala.perdida, biosequer, brownie_1, BubbaDaBarb, burntlink, CristinaRawr, DeanH, DjSomethingElse, don_smith, DuffyDuck, dwessasss, farfarok, Ali D Killer, GHOSTKILLER2322, GreenTea101, HD_v4, HW99, jamesrocha, Javierex22, jm0o0le, Kalathras, KHOJ, krustytoe, LasTxEmpiire, Mago de Oz, Mahmood0770, MR_QHR, pandorra13, Rouxbignolles, shz_hossein, Sleepy_Samurai, spitalfire, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, yohagain
06-18-2018, 08:04 AM #29
Any chance someone can re-region this to eu
06-20-2018, 11:14 AM #30
Originally posted by sofia1234 View Post
Thank you for the response. So this means the whole mission has to be completed in 1 Go? If I fail let's say the chase part I have to redo the whole thing?

Yes unfortunately. I think you'll be able to leave Los Santos (to ge away from the riot) and complete the 12 levels of firefighter mission to be immune to fire. So you could run and gun the whole mission basically. Now I think I should've done that before making the save

The following user thanked soheilkhan for this useful post:

sofia1234
06-21-2018, 02:26 AM #31
sofia1234
Do a barrel roll!
Your save set is perfect as is
09-19-2018, 06:14 PM #32
can resign it to eu? thanks
11-24-2018, 11:08 AM #33
Beat the cock save isn't working.

do you have a working link to this save?
11-24-2018, 11:08 AM #34
Beat the cock save isn't working.

do you have a working link to this save?
07-15-2019, 07:19 PM #35
Has anyone achieved 100% on San Andreas yet, & if you have will you provide a download link?
05-24-2020, 09:10 PM #36
Thanks for the saves, worked perfectly
08-19-2020, 02:54 AM #37
Originally posted by soheilkhan View Post

Damet garm agha soheil
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo