04-26-2018, 05:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

good of war 4{CUSA07408}

saved are in Spanish to change them to English select configuracion......lenguage......english

SOME MORE TROPHIES CAN BE TAKEN OUT WITH THE ARMOR WITH THE MATERIALS HOW TO MANUFACTURE ARMOR CREATE GEMS AND MORE ...

leave notes to follow and in some videos

post original NEWDEADFAST

You must login or register to view this content.

aqui les comparto unos grabados de good of war 4 para el platino la version es en ingles pero esta en idioma espanol algunos trofeos mas q no subi por que son de la historia y otros los pueden sacar con el armero como mejorar armadura al maximo crear gemas mejorar poderes y mas

deje notas para que se guien y en algunos videos
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-19-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 49 users say thank you to newdeadfast for this useful post:

-weaponx-, aeneax, Alberish, Alucard_Immorta, anaton sSen, basehype, BioSlayer47, chacedavis, cjscjs, CristinaRawr, Dark_invasor, DimeloNY, dracula101, Eduardo-Macedo, Fallen Snake, Gagliardi, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, haiyakuza, Javitox088, JetPack64, JRG1988, JuniorC, KleberMishima, KRS0, lahbitec, Leofrigo, Logan_Sony, lucianonery, malptm, Masa_Lee, mexcyber, moiiejas, molupo, MrWizard, nooei12345, PlasmidHorder, reptil-1997, starnoor2000, stwowner, SubbSur, tamtiamat, thebestplayer, tkingdomkeyt, TPh4ntom, Vigors, Wosley, xiipord, xname
04-26-2018, 07:02 AM #2
spardan84
Save Point
no funciona el enlace

The following user thanked spardan84 for this useful post:

newdeadfast
04-26-2018, 08:58 AM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by newdeadfast View Post

good of war 4{CUSA07408}

saved are in Spanish to change them to English select configuracion......lenguage......english

SOME MORE TROPHIES CAN BE TAKEN OUT WITH THE ARMOR WITH THE MATERIALS HOW TO MANUFACTURE ARMOR CREATE GEMS AND MORE ...

aqui les comparto unos grabados de good of war 4 para el platino la version es en ingles pero esta en idioma espanol algunos trofeos mas q no subi por que son de la historia y otros los pueden sacar con el armero como mejorar armadura al maximo crear gemas mejorar poderes y mas

Is this save EU or US?
04-26-2018, 09:45 AM #4
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
Is this save EU or US?

CUSA-07408 US friend

The following 2 users say thank you to danilo_BR for this useful post:

Guderian, xSOADx
04-26-2018, 12:47 PM #5
hi this save is us and i update the page for download my id is .....ELNewDeadFast.... if you need help

acabe de actualizar la pagina para que descargen si tienen dudas dejen comentario mi id es .....ELNewDeadFast.... si nesesitan ayuda
Last edited by newdeadfast ; 04-26-2018 at 01:10 PM.
04-26-2018, 03:17 PM #6
Vigors
Banned
Originally posted by newdeadfast View Post

good of war 4{CUSA07408}

Great work dude! I will be able to finish my platinum with this tonight! I appreciate the hard work and time

The following 2 users say thank you to Vigors for this useful post:

DSKAMUI01, newdeadfast
04-26-2018, 08:26 PM #7
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for your hard work, dude. This save set is insane, has every time taking trophies.
04-26-2018, 09:15 PM #8
TrippTronix
Save Point
For whatever reason, I keep getting an error when attempting to resign these saves. I was able to use three other saves before finding this one just fine. Is it just me?

EDIT: You cannot download the entire directory, it causes Save Wizard to crash. You need to download each individual CUSA folder individually.
Last edited by TrippTronix ; 04-26-2018 at 09:18 PM.
04-26-2018, 11:12 PM #9
diamonddogs
Save Point
Hello, thanks for the trophies saves, appreciated it very much!

but there is a trophy save problem, the curator trophy i cannot get cause the collectible has already been collected

The following user thanked diamonddogs for this useful post:

Haze823
04-27-2018, 12:16 AM #10
-Burr-
Trap God 2
unable to obtain all will fall trophy. Reassigned twice and tested with no luck.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo