04-29-2018, 11:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I HAVE THE FREE DLC DOWNLOAD FOR THIS GAME

This is a save for the Debug Complete Trophy. Simply load up multiplayer and do the Goblin Wiles Hollow mission and on completing it the trophy will unlock [Tested on my alt]

You must login or register to view this content.

5/3 Update

This is a save for the High-rank Test Player Trophy. Load up multiplayer doesn't not matter what mission, and then go to the console that lets you implement. There confirm the last implement for the trophy to pop. [Not tested yet please let me know].

This is the save for the This game is not for fun Trophy. Load up Multiplayer pick the 2nd mission in The Forest Area and kill the Kobold Lord and the trophy will pop. [Tested on my alt]

Overall this sucked having to do this but thankfully Mr.Klaus provided some great saves that cut down on replaying the game as well as XxdeadmanxX supplying a save for memories. You can find that post You must login or register to view this content.

Hopefully this will help people get this annoying and grind-fest of a plat.

Have a Great Day,
SpiteCult
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-21-2019 at 03:15 PM. Reason: title

The following 15 users say thank you to SpiteCult for this useful post:

averagedude, BubbaDaBarb, cactustrav77, f100fahad, gigitty27909, hackstraiker, Kalathras, kenben2801, Mr.Klaus, NoblemanThief, train, Trevesh, trunks0715, Wosley, XxdeadmanxX
04-29-2018, 02:54 PM #2
nice, tanks, downloading now, rsr
05-02-2018, 10:21 AM #3
I can not open the trophy "put the test" in any way, is there a safe way with this?
05-02-2018, 09:49 PM #4
Could you elaborate some more do you not have a save to do it. All your have to do is when your on floor 100 there is a quest chain with yui to go save strea in hollow area go save her and you will get put to the test.
05-03-2018, 02:19 AM #5
IGNMAn
Haxor!
What else does this save have all 3 dlcs etc paragon weps legit/modded weps?
05-03-2018, 03:26 AM #6
I only downloaded the free dlc. I don't think there is any other dlc for re hollow fragment you might be confusing this with Hollow Realization.
05-04-2018, 10:44 AM #7
All the saves that i wanted to add have been added. Let me know if there are any problems.
05-17-2018, 05:50 AM #8
thanks man, this game is hella grindy
06-19-2018, 12:36 AM #9
I don't believe anyone has asked, but do any of theses trophies give the "Teaming up isn't that bad" and the "Thank you for playing" trophies for 20 hours of multiplayer played and 100 of the entire game? I beat the game fairly quickly and have ran through most of the entire game but am nowhere near that amount of time played, nor do I really want to do multiplayer.
06-19-2018, 07:01 AM #10
I honestly can't remember but i think they should have them just load them up and they should pop i assume
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo