Post: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Near End Game Save for Record Keeper [CUSA05795]
05-05-2018, 10:45 PM #1
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I wanted to upload this since I'm near the end game where the 2 collector trophies can possibly bug out for some people and don't cause record keeper to pop.

Anyways Everything in the game as far as records go is about 85-88% done. Flick Rush is finished and completed and you're just missing two abilities in Sora's Ability tree in order to unlock Ability Ace. Also all dream pieces have been collected as well. This isn't a save set but it's going to put you near the end game since Sora just finished Country of Musketeers. Everything should be in order to play the remaining 10-15% of the game and unlock the glitched trophies. If you use this save make other save points so you can go back just in case the trophies don't pop for you.

What remains to be done for 100% is the following
Collect Remaining Treasure chests in Country of Musketeers and The World that never Was
Do Remaining Special Portals in Musketeers and The World that never Was
Do Post game for the Secret portals and The boss Julius
Collect Remaining recipes
Perform remaining link abilities for Sora and Riku. The First save should have enough medals to buy drop candy so you can max out your spirit's link bar and then just perform the actions.

Sora, Riku and the Spirits are all maxed out it should only take you a few hours to reach the end, maybe 1-2 hours if you rush it.
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 05-16-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to zts1 for this useful post:

AC3fan, BubbaDaBarb, cactustrav77, gowhawx, joker0908, Leonrpg, nilson1
07-08-2018, 11:24 PM #11
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kaka20 View Post
I need the 100% combat trophy but and save slot 8 is nearest one to complete the combat on it is 95% but I don’t know what is left to do
Can you help please?

Defeat one of every Nightmare and Rare Nightmare.
Complete Flick Rush
Complete all Special Portals
Complete all Secret Portals

That is what you need for combat, check the records to see what's finished I think Flickrush is already completed on that save. if it's not just use the Megaflare strategy that the trophy guides show, it's very easy with that and I have spirits equipped with those abilities on the save.

IIRC some portals can't be done until post game and those would be the secret portals

Originally posted by another user

Sora:
Traverse Town – Fifth District.
La Cité des Cloches – Square.
Prankster's Paradise – Promontory.
The Grid – Throneship.
Country of the Musketeers – Theatre.
Symphony of Sorcery – Precipice.
Riku:
Traverse Town – Garden.
La Cité des Cloches – Square (roof).
Prankster's Paradise – Monstro: Bowels.
The Grid – Portal.
Country of the Musketeers – Backstage.

and here's the list of enemies and rare enemies
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by zts1 ; 07-08-2018 at 11:29 PM.

The following user thanked zts1 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
07-09-2018, 08:27 PM #12
Can you get Recipe Collector with any of these saves?
07-10-2018, 07:15 AM #13
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bensora View Post
Can you get Recipe Collector with any of these saves?

Recipe Collector is not completed in the save in the OP so yes you could.
07-10-2018, 03:59 PM #14
Yeah I tried it but it´s still buged for me :(
10-07-2018, 09:03 PM #15
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
can you get dream pieces with this save
10-08-2018, 10:50 PM #16
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
this save didnt unlock recipe collector or dream piece collector but i did get star combatant with this save
10-16-2018, 08:45 AM #17
very strange, ive got dream piece collector from this one, but recipe collector and star combatant trophies are still bugged to me ;(
05-11-2019, 01:26 PM #18
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mgflava00 View Post
this save didnt unlock recipe collector or dream piece collector but i did get star combatant with this save

which save earned you the star combatant and whats your steps to earn it?
05-21-2019, 10:44 PM #19
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
to be honest i dont remember which save i used but i do know that i had used both eu and us saves to get them cuz its a glitch in the game where u have to reset the playstation to get some of the trophies i think i used that dude that did the eu version resigned it reset the ps4 but not delete the save files and backed them up..................
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo