Post: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Near End Game Save for Record Keeper [CUSA05795]
05-05-2018, 10:45 PM #1
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

I wanted to upload this since I'm near the end game where the 2 collector trophies can possibly bug out for some people and don't cause record keeper to pop.

Anyways Everything in the game as far as records go is about 85-88% done. Flick Rush is finished and completed and you're just missing two abilities in Sora's Ability tree in order to unlock Ability Ace. Also all dream pieces have been collected as well. This isn't a save set but it's going to put you near the end game since Sora just finished Country of Musketeers. Everything should be in order to play the remaining 10-15% of the game and unlock the glitched trophies. If you use this save make other save points so you can go back just in case the trophies don't pop for you.

What remains to be done for 100% is the following
Collect Remaining Treasure chests in Country of Musketeers and The World that never Was
Do Remaining Special Portals in Musketeers and The World that never Was
Do Post game for the Secret portals and The boss Julius
Collect Remaining recipes
Perform remaining link abilities for Sora and Riku. The First save should have enough medals to buy drop candy so you can max out your spirit's link bar and then just perform the actions.

Sora, Riku and the Spirits are all maxed out it should only take you a few hours to reach the end, maybe 1-2 hours if you rush it.
Last edited by tigermark182 ; 05-16-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to zts1 for this useful post:

AC3fan, BubbaDaBarb, cactustrav77, gowhawx, joker0908, Leonrpg, nilson1
05-06-2018, 12:17 AM #2
Can you get the all commands and all recipes?
05-06-2018, 12:33 AM #3
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
yeah you can, only a few commands and recipes are left. Item collection and Battle collection is over 80% done.
05-06-2018, 12:37 AM #4
Thanks. Ill give it a try. Do you happen to know what commands are missing?
Last edited by cactustrav77 ; 05-06-2018 at 12:49 AM.
05-06-2018, 12:55 AM #5
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
Thanks. Ill give it a try. Do you happen to know what commands are missing?

Honestly no, but I've been buying whatever new commands are available. I think the medal Shop has new ones and I do believe the save has enough medals to buy everything.
05-08-2018, 01:58 AM #6
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
OK well the good news is, you can infact get the platinum from this save with no issues.

The bad news is, while trying to make a save set I miscalculated what was needed and stuff like item collector, record collector, battle records, etc. and was abit off so stuff wound up popping early. However everything has like a save set that's abit before the trophy it's just everything is going to require a little bit of work and figuring out. Like for example the last spell I needed was the spell from the Tiger, I had to bond with it to change it's mentality to Conqueror in order to unlock the spell and get item collector.

I can upload what files I have soon.

The following user thanked zts1 for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb
05-08-2018, 10:02 AM #7
RPGAddict
Little One
I need the recipes, star combatant and reaqm pieces, my saves bugged on my saveset
05-08-2018, 04:16 PM #8
I tried these saves and it still bugged on me
05-09-2018, 04:46 AM #9
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by peter
I tried these saves and it still bugged on me

Are you using a EU region copy of the game? I've heard that's like Siberia 2 where it's bugged for one region while others work.

anyways you can try these
You must login or register to view this content.

From save 8 onwards are where you can get more of the endgame saves, check the records to see what's unfinished. I remember needing to change a Tiger's disposition to Conqueror in order to get a spell to finish off item collector and I needed to farm dreampieces from Riku's special portals in TWTNW to get Brilliant and Sora needed to farm the pegasi special portal in TWTNW for Savage and Wild. Also for the battle trophy you need to do a faithline on dreameaters and not the floating white orbs. That's the last special Flowmotion ability trigger.

Also to truly 100% story and get the trophy you need to create one of every spirit and this in part helps trigger record keeper once Battle and Collector are done. The game doesn't specifically say it because story will be at 100% in the records despite not crafting every spirit, but it needs to have every single spirit made.

These saves are all my own and I started from scratch, i didn't use any of the saves here.
Last edited by zts1 ; 05-09-2018 at 04:59 AM.
07-08-2018, 08:09 PM #10
kaka20
Haxor!
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
Are you using a EU region copy of the game? I've heard that's like Siberia 2 where it's bugged for one region while others work.

anyways you can try these
You must login or register to view this content.

From save 8 onwards are where you can get more of the endgame saves, check the records to see what's unfinished. I remember needing to change a Tiger's disposition to Conqueror in order to get a spell to finish off item collector and I needed to farm dreampieces from Riku's special portals in TWTNW to get Brilliant and Sora needed to farm the pegasi special portal in TWTNW for Savage and Wild. Also for the battle trophy you need to do a faithline on dreameaters and not the floating white orbs. That's the last special Flowmotion ability trigger.

Also to truly 100% story and get the trophy you need to create one of every spirit and this in part helps trigger record keeper once Battle and Collector are done. The game doesn't specifically say it because story will be at 100% in the records despite not crafting every spirit, but it needs to have every single spirit made.

These saves are all my own and I started from scratch, i didn't use any of the saves here.

I need the 100% combat trophy but and save slot 8 is nearest one to complete the combat on it is 95% but I don’t know what is left to do
Can you help please?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo