Post: Gran Turismo Sport Deluxe Edition - Lots of Saves + 100% [CUSA03220]
05-15-2018, 06:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to my Gran Turismo Sport save. This game is TOUGH at times, but nonetheless worthy of a awesome driving experience & playable game.

I recently had the disc version, & my disc broke & had to buy the digital & since the You must login or register to view this content. was more affordable + all the of the extra cars (list of cars coming soon) it came with it would work fine for me so SOME of the cars I think can only be achieved through owning the Deluxe version of the game.

I've been playing the game normally for a while now, & noticed less amount of saves showing up, so I put this on here for anyone who has any reason for it, modding, loss of progress or anything. I will attempt to make this a platinum save but due to the lack of time, it is not likely.

EDIT: Soon to come will be more saves so please subscribe to the thread for extra content! This is not a one time save.

Trophies I've earned before save file was made (level 15):
Level 15 - Newbie Driver:

Bronze - Experienced Driver
Bronze - My First Car
Bronze - First Victory!
Bronze - Collection 10
Bronze - The Charm of Customization
Bronze - Run, Run, Run!
Bronze - Tuning Addict

Driving School with 46 Golds & 2 Silvers:
Silver - No Longer a Novice

Cars that you gain in your Garage from owning Gran Turismo Sport (Digital Deluxe Edition):
You must login or register to view this content.

Audi R18 TDI
Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak ‘87
Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car
SRT Tomahawk Vision GT
Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car
Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car
Mazda LM55 Vision GT
Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B Rally Car
Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Gr.3
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3

1) You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
US Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Resign the save & head to "My Menu", "Achievements" & choose, play time. It should reward you with 500 experience making you level 15. I earned all of the trophies inside of the spoiler for this save before my I got the Deluxe version of the game. So they should all work normally. Smile

2) You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
US Download: You must login or register to view this content.
US Download: You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.

Quote from Smushpie:
Originally posted by smushpie View Post
#48 was a challenge! managed to get 1:49.929 ... on my 100th try

Settings:
-Manual
-Racing: Hard x2
-Traction: 5
-Counter-steer: Weak
-ASM: On
-ABS: Default

-Brake Indicator: On
-Driving Assist: All

At corners, don't lose momentum; when you are turning, make sure you are letting the physics/gravity slow your car down and at the same time, accelerating to the direction you are going.

Also when you see the braking indicator, downshift to 3-2nd gear but keep momentum, control and direction at the same time.

Also #7 was easy, all you have to do is get your rpm as high as you can and about right before you reach the middle (can barely see the blue pavement, go to a complete stop) Easy Gold.

Resign the save & head to Campaign, then Driving School, follow all the way down & complete challenge #7 & then the final one #48 for "You must login or register to view this content.".

For the Gold you need 1:50.200, this video SHOULD help you. I recommended before starting the race, go to Driving Options & change the front & rear tires to "Racing: Intermediate" then move the "Traction Control" to 5. Then go race, this may help you with breaking around all of the corners since is one tough track. If someone gets gold on this then please send me a file, because I'm having trouble. I was gonna leave only #7 as Silver, but I can't get Gold on the last one as of right now. You can use the second link to be able to avoid getting Gold on the #48 Driving School lesson, just do #7 & you'll have your Gold.

3) You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Just about every race was completed have like level 34 on the player, has 100% on the story & other things. I didn't feel like uploading the other trophies but I did manage to pop a few on a test account!

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 05-18-2020 at 04:43 PM. Reason: title

The following 102 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, alejp4, Allisom1988, Amazinggamer334, Amine_PS4, anydrive, Awak3n1ng, bardinfog, bengaltigerdzr, blacklist444, blazemartinez, brownie_1, burntlink, busterdawg69, Calypso0441, CLDgames, Cloud, Cooler, Coro, Cris242cris7, cristianops4, dark_inuyasha, edd3456, EduReptilia, EpicScaleDamage, f100fahad, FRAG, Fruxano, Gabriela-M-Perez-Ortiz, gelovizard, ghostfile79, GUNNA, GustavoCOD4, guyverprime, hamood, Hams-1980, hank3109, him77, hitman_ravani, husqvarna29, ICronusI, iDontPlatinum, ijbps4thatswhyimhere, JaceSkates, Jacobboii, Jax1984, jboogy100, Jordan1999, kataniam, kaveirajde, kazuhirahunt, kinain, kingtoten, kirmit1188, kogut, Komb, kostopolus, kylejh1235, Lorfd, Marciocroft, Mehdi PS, michaelpickard, mihaisergiu34, milito0022, mitch27, nikitaevdokimov, nikitafoo, Nizar_asma, ntncrlsfrtsdmnz, oldmegalinks, ph14woozies, Pokemonttrainer, ragunanbot, Reiku, reyrey555, Romaiin-Guillemot, ronmens, sandino108, satosi, ScherNik, seanx7, Shinchain, shrimptaco98, Sirgoodsmoke, smushpie, starkjim87, strauss51, SueMeImAPirate, sung6399, SwordspiTTer, t-bagwell, TheRauSpec, tiagothm, tidusluck, tormented2, Tssnt, Victor-Kurosaki, Vinniee, weedmen55, Wosley and 2 other users.
05-16-2018, 05:24 PM #2
kylejh
Gobble
thanks so much for this

The following 2 users say thank you to kylejh for this useful post:

edd3456, ThatEpicSomeone
05-16-2018, 07:52 PM #3
Driving School coming today! Missing only two of the Gold's, #7 & #48
05-17-2018, 04:56 PM #4
New update just came out, so the new saves coming out will be on the firmware. Be aware.
05-22-2018, 06:43 AM #5
kelabai
Save Point
Thank you for the save

The following user thanked kelabai for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
06-01-2018, 02:09 PM #6
Will you be making 91 wins, 65 poles and 325 race starts save file for sports mode.

The following user thanked Shinchain for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
06-01-2018, 03:32 PM #7
Originally posted by Shinchain View Post
Will you be making 91 wins, 65 poles and 325 race starts save file for sports mode.

I try but I don’t know if the game has server side progress or not. :p

The following user thanked ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

ntncrlsfrtsdmnz
06-05-2018, 12:50 AM #8
lilota
Gobble
Ohhhh CUSA03220 have offline save mode?
What software do you use to resign save?
Work to ps4 5.05 firmware?
thanks
06-05-2018, 03:43 AM #9
Originally posted by lilota View Post
Ohhhh CUSA03220 have offline save mode?
What software do you use to resign save?
Work to ps4 5.05 firmware?
thanks

Yes it works for that firmeware, & use SaveWizard to resign.
06-07-2018, 04:48 AM #10
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
please continue to update your save! more trophies that can be unlocked, would help us alot! Thanks again

The following user thanked smushpie for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo