Post: Pillars of Eternity tigermark182's Complete Save Set [CUSA06915]
05-16-2018, 10:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
[USA]
Pillars of Eternity
[CUSA06915]

I'd like to contribute my SEMI - Save Set 22/26 for Pillars of Eternity [CUSA06915]

Every save is MY OWN WORK!

Please note I put a lot of work into these sets!
If you download and they help you please respond to let me know!

You must login or register to view this content.This keeps me motivated Smile
If you want me to do a save set let me know!
The best way to communicate with me is throughYou must login or register to view this content.
[/COLOR]

This is a collection of every possible trophy save in the game and instructions in the form of a roadmap.

Unfortunately this game uses a very strange way of tracking trophies so if the instructions of a save are a bit weird, just trust me. Do exactly as they state.
A few trophies will take a while (but still WAY faster than meeting requirements yourself.

Unfortunately because of the strange tracking I can not make saves for the following trophies (these are entirely possible not to unlock on a normal playthrough so not required to look legit):

[Super Murderer]- Must kill 1200 enemies and then complete main game (not expansions)
[All Upgrades in Stronghold] self explanitory you need about 35k to purchase all of them, just fast travel between upgrades to skip time.
[The Storied Adventurer] - a bit RNG - as soon as possible build the main keep at stronghold and send characters on missions whenever they come up, DO NOT UPGRADE your stronghold until you've done atleast 1 minor mission. - look up a guide for more details
[Explorer] - despite trophy description these CAN be White March locations, you just need to visit 171 places, make sure you enter every building/stair case you come across whilst playing, this will be the most time consuming trophy and likely your final trophy.

These trophies will require a playthrough so if you want the platinum trophy you'll need to at least do a speed run (only do the main quest but enter every building staircase you find) on story mode (around 20 - 30 hours) then use my set to pop anything you missed. The game is amazing in my opinion so it’s worth it, but unfortunately means I can’t make a "complete" save set.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Re-Region
This game does NOT have advanced mode in save wizard, so it can NOT be Re-Regioned.

ROADMAP
Saves are done in a legit/natural unlock order; as a rule leave an hour between trophy pops
if you want to do it faster I suggest looking up speed run times on another site

01 tigermark182 - Aedelwan bridge
[Completed Act 1] - Go through the big gates, Copperlane, will pop after loading screen

02 Luna - Ondras Gift
[The Watcher With Eight Friends] - Recruit all main companions

you just need to speak to them and add to party, fast travel is enabled for all the places.

I suggest this order
Pallegina (at save), Sagani (Woodend plains), Hiravias (Stormwall Gorge), Grieving Mother (Dyford Village), Kana Rua (Caed Nua), Durance -careful with this one don’t aggro the enemies nearby (Magrans Fork), Edger & Aloth (Gilded Vale)

03 Seren - Heritage Hill Note: crafting - open inventory, press l2 to craft menu.
[Chef] - Create 5 DIFFERENT food
[Alchemist] - Create 3 DIFFERENT potions
[Scribe] - Create 3 DIFFERENT scrolls
[Enchanter] - apply 5 DIFFERENT enchants to weapons, you may need to apply to more than one weapon. (open inventory press triangle on weapon)
[Trappy] - R2 radial menu quick items, trap (place all of them)

04 Luna First Fires
[Disposition] - Enter the embassy, walk to the red carpet, then answer in this order: stoic, aggressive/passionate, benevolent, honest.

05 tigermark182 Hadret House
[Completed Act 2] - speak to purple spirit, exhaust dialogue

06 Luna Dyford Village
[5 Upgrades in Stronghold] Use radial to upgrade Stronghold, fast travel between upgrades to pass time quickly, further you travel more time passes (I use Cilant Liz to Cliaban Rilag)

07 Luna Tier Evron
[Appease All of the Gods] - Pray to all 4 shrines in the room, to complete quests

HYLEA, WHISTLE,DRAGONS LIKE BIRDS,BEAUTY then you can just spam, i need to think about this
GALAWAIN , HOWEL. SPAM, NOW I HAVE TO FIND THAOS, I NEED OT HINK ABOUT THIS
RYMRGAND, RECKLESSNESS, THOUSAND SOULS, SEEK THANOS SUN,I NEED OT HINK ABOUT THIS
BERATH, PAY, BROUGHT HIM DEATH, SPAM, I UNDERSTAND, SUN IN SHADOW NOW, I NEED TO THINK ABOUT This

08 tigermark182 Burial Isle
[Completed Act 3] - Jump in pit

09 tigermark182 Sun in Shadow
[Won Game] - Use the machine, return souls to bodies. exhaust dialogue
[Relative Pacifism] - Use the machine, return souls to bodes. exhaust dialogue

10 Seren The Foundry
[Herald of the Old Flame] - Use the forge, place disc, win fight. (you may want to change difficulty to easy)

11 Luna Yenwood
[The Heir of Caed Nua] - finish the fight, exaust the dialogue.

12 Luna Cragholdt
[The Siege of Gragholdt] - speak to the guy, kill him, tough fight

use quick slot spider, and use rhymers summon on everyone that has it (cant use till 15 seconds in the fight) try to foucs one enemey at a time. when fight is won trophy pops.

13 Luna The Halls of Presence
[A Voice from the Deep] - go up the stairs

14 Luna Ionni Brathr Fragment
[Called to their Labor] - use the big crystal, then select following choices: Maneha,repulsing seal,prybar,you,scout, seren.

15 Luna Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 15
[From the Clouds to the Depths] - Kill the sky dragon and adra dragon

go right, Kill dragon, tough fight, use scarabs/horn summons! (quick slot on all characters) and then when they die use rhymers summon on all characters - keep people healed, may take a few attempts!. when done SAVE.
when done climb up, stairs, then in next room use MASTER stair case,not little one,check map, all the way at the top, to Caed Nua, run through arch, follow path, fast travel, same party, Temple of Hylea ,use camp on radial menu, SAVE kill sky dragon (much easier but use all summons again). win pop.

16 Luna Ice Cave
[Terror of the White March] - kill dragon

immideitely summon all your beetles/scarabs/horn from quick slot (on all characters
focus on clearing mobs.
when all mobs are dead, now summon skeletons (rhymers summon) on all characters.
rotate acolytes heal on all characters

17 Luna Mowrghek Ien
[Among the Moss and Peat] - go up the grass hill (you need to use it) dialouge, fight, use all your summons inquick slots. can be tough.

Last edited by aeneax ; 01-12-2020 at 10:41 PM. Reason: title

The following 142 users say thank you to tigermark182 for this useful post:

``,, 232198732981, 2minican, abufhad, acjspider, aeneax, Alberish, Alucard_Immorta, alvlso, Arkham, Atreus100, averagedude, bakajanai, beartrap, BetoM, birka, BlackHat72, blacklist444, Bottega, brownie_1, BubbaDaBarb, Budokai12, Bumcleaver, Carramrod235, chaobear, Chee Hon Wong, Chisox3524, Coolpey, Coro, CosmoConstant, CosmoKramer, daemonbloodrose, Death1127, Dr Salem, dragonruler2020, evildrake, FallenSoldier, foxx69, fqowT, freewilly97, frez0r, GreenTea101, grimlydemise, hassanxx, hellface, Insanemaniak1, ipon, ItalianoMedio, ivan6219, JakEe1102, JohebGaming, juhujuhu, jyngrehl, Kadley, kemo2020, KhrisWithTheK, killerkhan, KingRose, Koroshi, kriemer14, Kurisu09, Leel347, Leonrpg, Lightning-666, loscaribes, mac9579, Mago de Oz, marcusnc, RoyalBlue726, match_mortal, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, Mehdi PS, meowthefox, milburn, milito0022, mnga13, mode88, ModKnight2, mohd.uk, MojoDex, naroah, Nasum8108, nemesis_raoul, neoar, nilson1, nirvana999, Onigula30, pandorra13, ph14woozies, pikudo, Pink, Platinumpt, princeuter, ps3tester1970, Quiddler, ramondiazz, Ramosrkr10, rastra99, resample22, ResidentWeevil and 42 other users.
05-16-2018, 10:36 AM #2
RPGAddict
Little One
Dang i hate u, i sent the save to SW but they not add it so i can't reregion .o.

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

xGamerManX
05-16-2018, 11:53 AM #3
Hello,

Too bad the save is not on SW for the reregion EU

sniiifff
05-16-2018, 12:13 PM #4
Supreme23
I am error
Do you have a save near the beginning with max skill points and max gold?

How much gold in this save?
Last edited by Supreme23 ; 05-16-2018 at 09:22 PM.
05-16-2018, 03:02 PM #5
Thanks man.

Just bought the game yesterday. Now I can play without guides or spoilers and clean up with this save set.
05-16-2018, 08:52 PM #6
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Sweet. Just picked this up yesterday.
Gotta love when that happens. xD
05-17-2018, 11:08 AM #7
thanks for thesave
05-22-2018, 06:35 AM #8
kelabai
Save Point
Thank you for the save
05-24-2018, 11:46 AM #9
my save set is now as complete as it can be. i just want to say again that this game is awesome. loved getting the plat legit.

The following user thanked tigermark182 for this useful post:

throneless
05-25-2018, 04:08 AM #10
Thanks again man. ClapsClapsClapsClapsClaps
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo