05-19-2018, 09:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

with this save you could get the following trophies*

give him power ( buy your first attribute point)
way of the warrior ( complete the game as a warrior )
god is dead ( led humans to victory)
faith is weakness ( led rhogar to victory )
whole world in his hands (bring balance to both realms )
by the book ( just collect 1 more audio file to get this , about 19 audio files left )
extra strong ( needs testing) (upgrade the health potions)
all in ( defeat a boss with at least 20000 unspent experience)
killing monsters (kill all types of enemies at least once ) just kill any enemy for it to pop up
* ancient tool , new purpose ( DLC trophy )* . defeated the judge with a weapon dropped by the keeper ( its already equipped )
*** if you go to ng+ with this save you could get* do unto others trophy which is to kill the first warden with his great sword

just go straight from the check point and go through the large gate ( slightly to the left ) and all the way straight ahead to the top of the tower , talk to the blacksmith and choose what to do with the rune*

on a side note : to get "my private stash trophy " you have to play NG+ and kill the commander without using the block button and kill the worshiper after letting him kill his minions

let me know if theres any other trophies that pop up*

cheers*

You must login or register to view this content.
in this save you can get " played with fire " trophy along with "I kill dead people"
from the check point walk straight ahead then take a right to the boss fight after killing him the trophy should pop up
and kill one more ghost for the other trophy

complete the game as a cleric , just beat the final boss

complete the game as a rouge , just beat the final boss

and finally the platinum save
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-31-2019 at 03:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 34 users say thank you to PaleRider84 for this useful post:

ajsking, Akeemi14, althumairi1, BigTrain, Bumcleaver, chelsestein, Daximus-Maximus, Dr Salem, elemzzo, fred06ogcn, Horben, hotboyx4, kazuhirahunt, KleberMishima, koz3bal, KrystalX, Leonrpg, loseli, mark1, muller, AntiFog, redmouf, samurai_ghost, Shinkuga, Sodic12, stasya, Stormfighter5275, Tiamatu, TwoWeu, Ubayd, viniciusventrue2, Wosley, XGan, ZDEYE
05-20-2018, 08:40 AM #2
Originally posted by PaleRider84 View Post

Working, tnx btw =)

The following 2 users say thank you to Shinkuga for this useful post:

Horben, PaleRider84
05-24-2018, 10:23 AM #3
ancient tool , new purpose ( DLC trophy )* . defeated the judge with a weapon dropped by the keeper ( its already equipped )

this one worked for me, thanks Smile

The following user thanked starkweather- for this useful post:

PaleRider84
05-24-2018, 11:26 AM #4
do you have saves for ' I saw everything' and ' Harkyn collection"?
05-25-2018, 08:22 AM #5
Unfortunately no saves , but for harkyn collection I think one more armor is needed for it to unlock
05-25-2018, 12:09 PM #6
no worries, I will give it a go and let you know.
06-18-2018, 05:33 PM #7
can anyone make a US save?
07-01-2018, 09:43 AM #8
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!

with this save you could get the following trophies*

give him power ( buy your first attribute point)
way of the warrior ( complete the game as a warrior )
god is dead ( led humans to victory)
faith is weakness ( led rhogar to victory )
whole world in his hands (bring balance to both realms )
by the book ( just collect 1 more audio file to get this , about 19 audio files left )
all in ( defeat a boss with at least 20000 unspent experience)
killing monsters (kill all types of enemies at least once ) just kill any enemy for it to pop up
* ancient tool , new purpose ( DLC trophy )* . defeated the judge with a weapon dropped by the keeper ( its already equipped )
*** if you go to ng+ with this save you could get* do unto others trophy which is to kill the first warden with his great sword

just go straight from the check point and go through the large gate ( slightly to the left ) and all the way straight ahead to the top of the tower , talk to the blacksmith and choose what to do with the rune*

on a side note : to get "my private stash trophy " you have to play NG+ and kill the commander without using the block button and kill the worshiper after letting him kill his minions

let me know if theres any other trophies that pop up*

cheers*

in this save you can get " played with fire " trophy along with "I kill dead people"
from the check point walk straight ahead then take a right to the boss fight after killing him the trophy should pop up
and kill one more ghost for the other trophy

complete the game as a cleric , just beat the final boss

complete the game as a rouge , just beat the final boss

and finally the platinum save

Hey,
I have a question, do i need the DLC to be installed to my PS4 in order to use any of these saves?
07-01-2018, 11:16 AM #9
I can't tell for sure mate , it needs testing
07-01-2018, 05:50 PM #10
abulnoor
Do a barrel roll!
I can't tell for sure mate , it needs testing

LOL....but bro you are the owner for these saves. I mean did you install the DLC before or after uploading the saves to NGU?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo