05-21-2018, 03:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my first time sharing a save so I hope i don't mess this up.

So save slot 1 should give you Grey Matter and redoing 1 side mission in each area should pop complete all side mission for said area.

But the main reason I'm posting this is on save slot 2 will give you Identity theft all you have to do is continue the story and find a man with a grey trench coat and holobob him and that will give you the hardest trophy in the game.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by Like ; 12-16-2018 at 09:01 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to bladechemical for this useful post:

19willy74, aeneax, allenlmf, codenam47, faytseaxion, frez0r, ignored467, Mephisto13, pandorra13, Sarkoth, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley

The following user groaned bladechemical for this awful post:

BugMeNot10
05-21-2018, 04:19 AM #2
dracula101
Little One
thanks but which game ?
05-21-2018, 04:22 AM #3
Its for the first one on ps4.
05-21-2018, 07:37 PM #4
Originally posted by bladechemical View Post
This is my first time sharing a save so I hope i don't mess this up.

So save slot 1 should give you Grey Matter and redoing 1 side mission in each area should pop complete all side mission for said area.

But the main reason I'm posting this is on save slot 2 will give you Identity theft all you have to do is continue the story and find a man with a grey trench coat and holobob him and that will give you the hardest trophy in the game.

Hope this helps.

Thanks bro will try it out, & say what happens. Are you gonna do Destroy All Humans 2?
05-24-2018, 04:13 PM #5
Yeah I'm going to start it after darksouls remaster is out and I get to playing it. SmileSmile
07-23-2018, 03:56 AM #6
allenlmf
Do a barrel roll!
THanks, hoping to see Destroy All Humans 2!
12-16-2018, 08:47 AM #7
Originally posted by bladechemical View Post
This is my first time sharing a save so I hope i don't mess this up.

Hope this helps.

the first save does not give grey matter but the second save works for the trophy
12-16-2018, 09:20 PM #8
DESTROY ALL HUMANS 1 it's easy cuz of the cheats but DAH2 it's not fun like the first for some reason :(
anyway, thanks for the good work hope someone drops DAH2 for EU soon.
02-28-2019, 06:59 PM #9
ytv
Haxor!
So far neither save will unlock the side missions trophies, damn.. OP, do you have any backups before 100% completion?
06-26-2019, 04:44 PM #10
EU VERSION? Save wizard won't even pick up the save after import let alone allow advanced mode so I can re-region. Any help would be appreciated.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo