Post: Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration - Misc Trophies [CUSA05794]
05-25-2018, 11:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

Follow the guide below and hopefully these trophies pop for you.

You must login or register to view this content.
* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

**You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
[/b]* Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-23-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 702 users say thank you to chacedavis for this useful post:

``,, -CupCakecCutie-, (Alex), 03max62, 1076530091, 1lucasrfernandez, [email protected], a62445561, a653475, a6999849, ab_scroch, Abdulla4542, abemad12, AboodyRDR, abuhmeed11, acck0118, acebluedolphin, acidburn4fun, acp1512, acyice, AdamJenson, adibotor, Adrianobr28, ADUNDUNKA, advent68, aeki88, aeneax, ag555, AkiTo94, AkumaNYC, alca_iori, aleksey7771996, alemetal, Alexisacosta9822, Ali D Killer, ali_warchild, Allisom1988, alvaro_15, amigaman2005, Amir_punk, Amit4pro, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Lee, AndreyDelton, andwild, Aneurisma, anglee, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, Anqell Rafael, Anselmo Ricci, arlyfabian, asderek, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, avsreekar, AwesomeGreat, aymanos1986, aziiz, azoOozjif, b801017, badermo, bally341981, ballyshow, bangkay, barnoz, basharsky88, bayesh, bazo95, beastskills, Beethoven_BB, Ben-090885, beonde, Berserker, betozm, Bilibala-Chan, BKTOOR, blablabla692, blackmage, bleachereport, blurrz, bmcdearmon, bmj2k7, bobolay20, boltstryke, boodi82, boodi82013, boostingus, boriqueno, borough, Bosara5005, Boss1993, boy-kadsh, Brakyos, Brentage, britosousa, broomstop, brownie_1, bruhpeanut, Bumcleaver and 602 other users.

The following user groaned chacedavis for this awful post:

يويو
05-26-2018, 12:09 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by chacedavis View Post

With Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming this year I thought I would submit this save incase people are cleaning up any annoying trophies.

What will this save get you? I have no idea actually. This is my 100% Plat save beaten on Survivor difficulty so someone will have to load it up and tell me what pops.*

What this save will do is take all the busy work trophies i.e.*You must login or register to view this content. or*You must login or register to view this content. and make them extremely easy.

* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill one guy by shooting him in the leg.

* Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Knife kill one guy.*

**You must login or register to view this content. Should have enough mats to craft all 3 different types of arrows.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Revolver and kill 6

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Go to the campfire get the Bolt-Action Rifle and get 1 kill

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.
***Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - geothermal valley - adventurer - Kill 1 deer while you have the Huntress outfit on.

You must login or register to view this content.and*You must login or register to view this content.*- Just open 1 pack of cards. Should have plenty of money to do so.

You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
* Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

Make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

Make sure you have 5 cards that give you a card bonus of +200%. You will not be killing anything so dont worry about health.

**Load up expedition - chapter replay elite - the acropolis - adventurer - Kill all the guys.

Nice job man Smile

is it maybe possible to put the save inside a zip/rar folder and upload that to mediafire that way people can download the save in 1 go instead of the 4 files 1 by 1 Winky Winky

The following 6 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

يويو, Ben-090885, Marloir, Qassimove, Total_Lau, whitewolfjp
05-26-2018, 12:12 AM #3
Sure. Will do that now.

The following 3 users say thank you to chacedavis for this useful post:

Josh90b, Total_Lau, Wosley
05-28-2018, 02:59 PM #4
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
tks friend
I will test this sooner!!!! kkkk

Way to go and the others, will drop looks like legit??

There are a sequence for those trophies...isnt it??
05-28-2018, 07:28 PM #5
Not sure about the sequence question.
Last edited by chacedavis ; 05-28-2018 at 07:32 PM.
05-28-2018, 07:31 PM #6
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
tks friend
I will test this sooner!!!! kkkk

Way to go and the others, will drop looks like legit??

There are a sequence for those trophies...isnt it??

I'm not quite sure what your asking. If your asking did I do these legit? Yes. Just follow the guide and you should be fine.

The following user thanked chacedavis for this useful post:

sakisan65321
05-28-2018, 08:08 PM #7
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
I'm not quite sure what your asking. If your asking did I do these legit? Yes. Just follow the guide and you should be fine.

I am referring to the trophies:
1-way to go
2-golden child
3-gilded
4-well begun is half done

I think these trophies need to have a sequence and a time to drop look legitimate.
way to go, gilded, well begum, golden child.

Is not it?
05-28-2018, 08:25 PM #8
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
I am referring to the trophies:
1-way to go
2-golden child
3-gilded
4-well begun is half done

I think these trophies need to have a sequence and a time to drop look legitimate.
way to go, gilded, well begum, golden child.

Is not it?

No. Just make sure you*add Chain Reaction, Chain Reaction II, Chain Reaction III, and Deathless for your challenges

They all will pop.

The following user thanked chacedavis for this useful post:

Gagliardi
06-03-2018, 09:25 PM #9
Jtripz
Bounty hunter

You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.
* Load up expedition - score attack - lost expedition - survivor -** You will unlock 7 trophies with this one.*You need to pay attention to this!!!! Follow below!!

the golden child way to go and well begun is half done didnt pop for me. do u have to grind t achieve it?

The following user thanked Jtripz for this useful post:

gabriel1971
06-03-2018, 11:01 PM #10
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
the golden child way to go and well begun is half done didnt pop for me. do u have to grind t achieve it?

No just beat one challenge and make sure you get at least bronze.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo