05-26-2018, 05:53 PM #1
OpTii
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys,

Here is a couple of saves for the most time-consuming trophies: SURVIVORS, THESE ARE OUR STORIES, THIS IS MY STORY, HAPPY FAMILY, PARTNERS, UNDEFEATED, MORAL VICTORY, SAFE HARBOR, AN ARMY OF ME, MY TURN TO DECIDE, MISSION COMPLETE, BOOKWORM, LIBERATION, COMPLIANT, ESCAPE DEATH, I'LL BE BACK, JUST A MACHINE.

Link1:You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

• Just keep watching the cutscene and walk with Connor to the handprint machine & wait till the end of credits.
  • 'THESE ARE OUR STORIES' go to Extras and buy stuffs till the trophy pops.
  • 'MISSION COMPLETE' After finishing with the trophies above, delete & reload the 1st save and hit continue, wait till u take control of Connor and stay idle for about 4-5 min, he'll eventually kill Markus & then quit to main menu right at Kara with alice's scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update 1: Second link is for 'BOOKWORM' Trophy.

• 'BOOKWORM' Hit continue & as u have control of Cara, turn to da right and da last magazine should be layin on da ground, make sure to read both pages on both sides then exit to main menu & the trophy is yours.

Update 2: Third link is for 'LIBERATION' Trophy.

• 'LIBERATION' Continue with Markus & after shooting the tanks with the rpg, you'll get hilary clinton's scene, after she done speaking u can quit to main menu.

Update 3: Fourth link is for 'COMPLIANT' Trophy.

• 'COMPLIANT' Continue once again and choose whatever choices until Markus proposes to Connor to Become a devient or remain a machine, choose remain a machine and wait until the scene finishes then u can back to main menu.

Update 4: Fifth link is for 'ESCAPE DEATH' Trophy.

• 'ESCAPE DEATH' Continue & watch this 2 min YT video, You must login or register to view this content., return to main menu @ 4:24.

Last Update: Last link is for ''I'LL BE BACK'', 'JUST A MACHINE' Trophies.

• ''I'LL BE BACK'' Continue and finish the dialogue with Hank, quit to main menu at switching to the next scene.
  • 'JUST A MACHINE' Chapter select and choose The Bridge, then do these choices: PERSONAL QUESTION, PHOTO, STOP DRINKING, SOFTWARE, COLD, COLD, COLD, NOT ALIVE, NOTHING. Once he headshot him, quit to main menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-05-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Added more trophies.

The following 804 users say thank you to OpTii for this useful post:

``,, 1076530091, 179084986, 19willy74, a3596970082, aalvi, abemad12, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abudiix, accfg, acebluedolphin, ADAY, aeneax, Afro tiger, ajrss2009, ajsking, aklee530, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, Alberto Colon, alejp4, alemetal, Alexis-Wiscovitch, Alexsandr194, algebo96, aliellie, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, allychew, amoney3737, amony1, Anas014, anaton sSen, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, Anelikaa, Anselmo Ricci, Apextreme, Applesauce, arbazameer22, ArmChairWARR10R, Árrow274, articuno77, asanro, atman880, August72, averagedude, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, Aziz albanna, azizX, azshabrani, B8zer0, Bactrim, BadTatto, Balrog, banan, BananaPudding, BanruoXie, bardinfog, BASIA2001, BatataQuerAlho4K, batofgotham, bayesh, beefRockchest, Belial_3, benreeves6644, bensora, BerserkerKwt, BetoJR, bgolde2, BillValadao, birka, blackmage, bleachereport, BloodWolf007, blue_ceberus, bobbyzamp, bobolay20, boltstryke, Bomb_Perignon, boodi82, BoredGuy1813, Bottega, braindead, Brakyos, Bronhatelo, broomstop, bruninho_rp, Brunomas100, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, BukzBundy, burntlink, burntoazdt, busterdawg69, byacho, c10carlos, Cacodemon and 704 other users.
05-28-2018, 01:08 AM #2
emmanueltotti
Pokemon Trainer
I need EU version

The following user thanked emmanueltotti for this useful post:

KleberMishima

The following user groaned emmanueltotti for this awful post:

sillv
05-28-2018, 05:22 AM #3
OpTii
Keeper
Originally posted by emmanueltotti View Post
I need EU version

If SW does get cheats for it, I guess it can be convertible.

The following user thanked OpTii for this useful post:

Kourison3038394900
05-28-2018, 09:12 AM #4
jimke1
Keeper
ware is the link ????
05-28-2018, 01:46 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by jimke1 View Post
ware is the link ????

You need to thank the thread to unlock the download links

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

jimke1, VICN
06-02-2018, 08:58 AM #6
Thanks.just finished my first play, now for the plat.
06-02-2018, 02:45 PM #7
Thanks for the save
06-02-2018, 07:15 PM #8
kaka20
Haxor!
Originally posted by OpTii View Post
Hello guys,

Here is a couple of saves for the most time-consuming trophies: SURVIVORS, THESE ARE OUR STORIES, THIS IS MY STORY, HAPPY FAMILY, PARTNERS, UNDEFEATED, MORAL VICTORY, SAFE HARBOR, AN ARMY OF ME, MY TURN TO DECIDE, MISSION COMPLETE, BOOKWORM, LIBERATION, COMPLIANT, ESCAPE DEATH, I'LL BE BACK, JUST A MACHINE.

Link1:You must login or register to view this content.

• Just keep watching the cutscene and walk with Connor to the handprint machine & wait till the end of credits.
  • 'THESE ARE OUR STORIES' go to Extras and buy stuffs till the trophy pops.
  • 'MISSION COMPLETE' After finishing with the trophies above, delete & reload the 1st save and hit continue, wait till u take control of Connor and stay idle for about 4-5 min, he'll eventually kill Markus & then quit to main menu right at Kara with alice's scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Update 1: Second link is for 'BOOKWORM' Trophy.

• 'BOOKWORM' Hit continue & as u have control of Cara, turn to da right and da last magazine should be layin on da ground, make sure to read both pages on both sides then exit to main menu & the trophy is yours.

Update 2: Third link is for 'LIBERATION' Trophy.

• 'LIBERATION' Continue with Markus & after shooting the tanks with the rpg, you'll get hilary clinton's scene, after she done speaking u can quit to main menu.

Update 3: Fourth link is for 'COMPLIANT' Trophy.

• 'COMPLIANT' Continue once again and choose whatever choices until Markus proposes to Connor to Become a devient or remain a machine, choose remain a machine and wait until the scene finishes then u can back to main menu.

Update 4: Fifth link is for 'ESCAPE DEATH' Trophy.

• 'ESCAPE DEATH' Continue & watch this 2 min YT video, You must login or register to view this content., return to main menu @ 4:24.

Last Update: Last link is for ''I'LL BE BACK'', 'JUST A MACHINE' Trophies.

• ''I'LL BE BACK'' Continue and finish the dialogue with Hank, quit to main menu at switching to the next scene.
  • 'JUST A MACHINE' Chapter select and choose The Bridge, then do these choices: PERSONAL QUESTION, PHOTO, STOP DRINKING, SOFTWARE, COLD, COLD, COLD, NOT ALIVE, NOTHING. Once he headshot him, quit to main menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eu 09417 please :(

The following 5 users say thank you to kaka20 for this useful post:

Bactrim, chakato, Hameed-AlHindi, kyo840, REDZ
06-03-2018, 05:30 AM #9
OpTii
Keeper
Originally posted by TheWiggz View Post
Thanks.just finished my first play, now for the plat.

YW, the remaining trophies are pretty much chapter select Winky Winky

Originally posted by chris83 View Post
Thanks for the save

YW.

Originally posted by kaka20 View Post
Eu 09417 please :(

I only have da game US, u can check this tho for someone made it for EU: You must login or register to view this content.
06-06-2018, 07:18 PM #10
How do I show "thanks"?
Last edited by hollywood0328 ; 06-06-2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: couldnt get content

The following 2 users say thank you to hollywood0328 for this useful post:

alejp4, calebdowers
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo