05-27-2018, 03:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi,

This is my first platinum after discovering this whole resign ability for ps4 saves.
Since it helped me get some bugged trophys I figured lets share the love.
This game in particular isnt hard at all and I didnt ancounter any (trophy related) bugs so I guess this will only be usefull for the lazy gamer since some of the harder trophys should pop if you can resign these saves. I would appreciate some feedback if I am doing something wrong.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

SAVE 1 -> Trophy Vanaar Speedrunner (Complete Vanaar by the end of Sol 5 (in campaign mode at Normal difficulty or higher)
SAVE 2 -> With this save you start with +- 2200 nanites and a functional colony, I used this to get Megapolis, Solar Tycoon, Fire Sale,
Sorry we dont serve miners, park ranger, booster shot, there might be some other uses.
SAVE 3 -> Arctic Expansion (Reach a population of 350 colonists in Azara Falls by the end of Sol 5 (in campaign mode at Normal difficulty
or higher)
SAVE 4 -> This is Madness (Win a campaign mission on Insane difficulty)

Tokin ~ Flakkee
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-16-2019 at 11:51 AM.

The following 18 users say thank you to Flakkee for this useful post:

``,, Amoo_Ali, cactustrav77, Choua51, DE4THB4T, Dr.M.px, ignored467, jagermeister-79, Kentix11, leon81_de, Darknight1990, newspectrum, pandorra13, satosi, Thelozigamer161, Wosley, XxUnkn0wnxX
05-27-2018, 03:46 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Flakkee View Post
Hi,

This is my first platinum after discovering this whole resign ability for ps4 saves.
This game in particular isnt hard at all and I didnt ancounter any (trophy related) bugs so I guess this will only be usefull for the lazy gamer since some of the harder trophys should pop if you can resign these saves. I would appreciate some feedback if I am doing something wrong.

You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE 1 -> Trophy Vanaar Speedrunner (Complete Vanaar by the end of Sol 5 (in campaign mode at Normal difficulty or higher)
SAVE 2 -> With this save you start with +- 2200 nanites and a functional colony, I used this to get Megapolis, Solar Tycoon, Fire Sale,
Sorry we dont serve miners, park ranger, booster shot, there might be some other uses.
SAVE 3 -> Arctic Expansion (Reach a population of 350 colonists in Azara Falls by the end of Sol 5 (in campaign mode at Normal difficulty
or higher)

Tokin ~ Flakkee

Great job man Smile

just approved your thread was automatic moderated for some reason :thinking:
05-27-2018, 07:50 PM #3
Originally posted by Flakkee View Post
Hi,

You must login or register to view this content.

or higher)

Tokin ~ Flakkee

Nice job just got this game but its the US version. Maybe the cusa# is the same, ill have to look later.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo