05-30-2018, 07:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Guide below

1- AR challengese 69 stars / 90 stars i left some easy challenges so get one star u will pop all 3 trophies for the challenges (u need just one star to pop 3 trophies)

2- New Game plus Trophy at the end of the game just 15 min of playing easy part

You must login or register to view this content.

3-Riddle me that trophy for complete the riddle side missions

4-Knight fall Protocol trophy in same save file

"Simply place the Riddler in GCPD, which will grant you the “Riddle Me That” trophy. Since the MW is at 100% now, activating Knightfall Protocol will net you “Knightfall” as well. You're welcome shitters"

thanks for xiipord for the saves :

You must login or register to view this content.

note : u cant re sign the both 1-2 saves at one time because they are in same slot 1, so u need to do it one by one

anybody need any help contact me

there is the hardest trophies in the game the others are story related trophies and mics trophies can done in 3 hours just follow a guide

dont forget guys the THANKS AND REP ME Happy
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-28-2019 at 03:31 PM. Reason: title

The following 103 users say thank you to angel_man for this useful post:

ali89, Anselmo Ricci, AppSpid66, barbeiro, bayesh, Big-BosS_BR, brien520, bsv683, BubblesPR, burntlink, busterdawg69, Chrisyyc, Coolpey, csk1990, danielvasqu, Danilo-, Darkknight305, Death1127, DJR_Supreme, dragun619, dstraor08, duyfox2512, emanuela, Eukiiii, Frosty, galaxyusa, gam1r-1988, gladio, Gríndhouse, hajwel, harlemboy0360, Hashem913, Heavenly_King, hess47, homerj92, Javad134, [email protected], Jknight30125, JKPT100, joevice, Josh90b, JRG1988, JuniorC, Kaue, KevinL, killmovesk99, Kiyarashkmn, KleberMishima, Kmhz786, Kyushuu, leejovin, lucashary, Luiz77, MadeFromLazers, mai231, Majesty4, Major Meat Bone, Malves, manh2, marx, mauromuratore, Medus, meier88, meithilesh, Midori2Kiiroi, milburn, milito0022, omarboflot, palojaeger, Penseur, puki_is_real, puppins92, RaidenTheVoyager, Rashid777, rfberquo, Rogue0101, Sabao8, sandsab, scrotopalla, Sennel, Shadow_dragon, Shyvering, SirMicolash, snahp888, soosanu, SWAMP DEVIL, ThatEpicSomeone, TheJuicyMoose, tioseb, Trn-Bnh-Minh, trombe05, uns12, Venom_S2N, viniciusventrue2, vull2808, Wanderkoken, willikings82, winstonkun, witlzx28, woodchair12 and 3 other users.
05-30-2018, 08:47 AM #2
Love this game so i might need to try out your saves to see what unlocks.
Thanks for the contribution.

The following user thanked burntlink for this useful post:

angel_man
05-30-2018, 09:17 AM #3
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Love this game so i might need to try out your saves to see what unlocks.
Thanks for the contribution.

it unlock all ar challenges and new game plus at the very end of the game
but please keep it ur mind u need to re sign 1 save not 2 saves at the same time because they are in the same slot (1) so just re sign the first and after that the second
for the new game plus it says Easy 133% complete it
and the ar one it says normal 179% complete it

just text me if u need anything
the rest 3-4 saves tested and worked 100% for the Riddles and Knightfall Trophies
05-30-2018, 03:04 PM #4
Originally posted by man View Post
it unlock all ar challenges and new game plus at the very end of the game
but please keep it ur mind u need to re sign 1 save not 2 saves at the same time because they are in the same slot (1) so just re sign the first and after that the second
for the new game plus it says Easy 133% complete it
and the ar one it says normal 179% complete it

just text me if u need anything
the rest 3-4 saves tested and worked 100% for the Riddles and Knightfall Trophies

Awesome. Just a quick question. Is this off the psn store or disc?
05-30-2018, 04:37 PM #5
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Awesome. Just a quick question. Is this off the psn store or disc?

i dont know if this work for the disc version but its store version (digital)
05-30-2018, 05:44 PM #6
Any chance this could be re-signed to EU region please?
05-30-2018, 08:55 PM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by bobsandbag View Post
Any chance this could be re-signed to EU region please?

Imported the save to my Save Wizard to find out and yes its possible to Re Region the game since it has Advanced Mode you can make a Re Region request in the thread i made what is stickied in the Save Request Section there will be someone that cna help you with it Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

bobsandbag, error40404, SWAMP DEVIL
05-31-2018, 08:20 PM #8
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Imported the save to my Save Wizard to find out and yes its possible to Re Region the game since it has Advanced Mode you can make a Re Region request in the thread i made what is stickied in the Save Request Section there will be someone that cna help you with it Smile

Good to know, I will do that!
05-31-2018, 11:17 PM #9
Thank you! This was a life saver
06-02-2018, 01:40 AM #10
AYYYYYYY Great work buddy! Gonna give these saves a run tonight!

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

angel_man
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo