Post: Dark Souls Remastered - 2 OP PvP META Builds [CUSA08692]
06-04-2018, 01:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); **NOTE** This save is not meant to pop trophies, it's only there for people who enjoy PvP and want to have fun without the hassle of getting all the items, weapons etc. to make these meta builds

This save contains 2 builds for the sole purpose of PvP but can be used in PvE as well, the first being the good ol' Oroboro DMB Falchion spam build, the character name for this build is "Dicey-CHHAAANN." Instructions on how to use the build? simple, just buff your +15 Falchion with DMB (Darkmoon Blade) then quickly switch your Canvas Talisman out for the Grass Crest Shield for the stamina buff, lastly, two-hand the weapon and simply spam....... R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 and you win. It's honestly one of the most ridiculous PvP builds out there, the only counters to it are if you get parried or backstabbed or getting one-shotted by sorceries. For reference on how to use the build, here is a vid link to a video I found on yt ----->

The second PvP Build is an Abyss Sorcerer with the character name "Danielle <3" and can easily one-shot anyone in PvP regardless of gear, rings etc. Instruction on how to use the build? basically, what you want to do is when you are invading, first cast Pursuers to keep your opponent in fight or flight mode, then switch your spell to Dark Bead and start spamming, if by some crazy miracle your opponent lives albeit through dodging or running away, simply switch your spell to Crystal Soul Spear (You also got Dark Orb as your last spell) and finish the job. If you find yourself out of spells while invading (Which would take a dummy to pull off, no offense, love y'all) your last resort is to use your Quelaags Fury Sword +5 (2-Handed) and poise it through since you'll have the Wolf Ring equipped.

Both builds are in 1 save.

Above all else, have fun invading! Smile

UPDATE: Improved the Falchion build so DMB does more damage. Whatever you do, do not leave the Darkmoon covenant. Your DMB buff will be nerfed.

UPDATE #2: Improved the Falchion build so you now have Power Within along with DMB so you do an extra 40% damage increase on top of the DMB buff. Basically, when you are invading, buff with Power Within. Then quickly swap the Pyromancy Flame with the Falchion in your right hand and buff with DMB using your Canvas Talisman in your left hand then switch to your Grass Crest Shield. You will absolutely MELT anyone with all the buffs applied, easily 2-3 shotting anyone in your path (or even one-shotting depending how weak the enemy is.) Note that Power Within constantly drains your HP so be quick when trying to kill your opponent.

UPDATE #3: Improved the Abyss Sorcerer build so you can now choose between 2 catalysts, the Manus Catalyst or the Logan's Catalyst. Logan's Catalyst is the strongest catalyst that doesn't halve spell uses, otherwise the Manus Catalyst would be the way to go if you want more damage in your spell castings. Also replaced the Obsidian Greatsword with Quelaags Fury Sword as it is the better choice. EDIT: I find Logan's Catalyst to be the better of the two only because it has double the spell uses and is almost as strong as the Manus Catalyst, you really can't tell much of a difference in damage between the two Catalysts.

UPDATE #4: Added a level 10 OP Twink build to the save, not only are you pretty much unkillable in PvP but you can also 2-3 shot people with ease. Beware though, you might get a nice load of hatemail if you invade for long periods of time. Smile
Character name is "Shaney-CHHAANN"

Link to save:
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-25-2019 at 05:10 PM. Reason: title

The following 18 users say thank you to DREAD_S0LIS_707 for this useful post:

Arkham, BloodCharm, dark_war_angel, Gagliardi, gr82b61, JSilva, Kai21, l3ueMaijjc, Logan_Sony, pirat3hook3r, [email protected], SaiyanBeyondGod, SECRET2ASSASSIN, spankyunasty, starkjim87, WhyUMadKid, Xenon440, Zekezalot
06-10-2018, 11:06 PM #2
Thanks mate! Appreciate it

The following user thanked b1p3daL for this useful post:

DREAD_S0LIS_707
06-12-2018, 11:31 PM #3
Eu please?? Or a save with any class in one save??
06-13-2018, 03:48 PM #4
IGNMAn
Haxor!
Will using ur save get u banned? Also do u have the doc areas unlocked
06-16-2018, 12:10 AM #5
can i get ban specifically for using this save?
06-16-2018, 03:38 AM #6
It's not modded in any way so..... in theory you should be fine. Don't know for sure though.
06-20-2018, 08:24 PM #7
Can I start the game from scratch with all these items, my friend?

Right after killing the first boss?
07-05-2018, 04:04 AM #8
Poqasm
Save Point
What about the Red Eye Orb? Is that an item thats in these saves, if not how would you invade?
07-07-2018, 05:42 AM #9
x99 Cracked red eye orbs are already provided with the save. When you run out, simply reload the save.
09-01-2018, 10:06 PM #10
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you very much. I'm using the Shaney-CHHAANN character to beat the game in offline mode. I'm using Save Wizard on the save to max everything out. Thank you very much for your hard work DREAD_S0LIS_707. Does anyone have any saves so that I can get the Estus Flask and any other trophies that pop before the Shaney-CHHAANN save which is at 40 minutes into the game?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo