Post: [US] Tropico 5 Platinum and (last mission trophy). [CUSA01216]
06-04-2018, 10:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

My Platinum Save from Tropico 5. Does not require DLC. The trophy "Hope" is the most difficult of the game. With this save, you will get it instantly. Inside the zip, you will find 2 Saves.

1- "Hope Trophy" save. Once the game is loaded, you take the last mission and automatically have completed the last mission of the game and get the trophy "Hope".
2-"Leon" If you complete that save, you will get the trophy "Leon must die".
I do not know if in addition to that, you can unlock more trophies.

I uploaded the file of my dynasty, with which I won the mission. Please, try again. It works.
Last edited by hanonimo31 ; 06-05-2018 at 10:03 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to hanonimo31 for this useful post:

amanita, blankiblack13, BubbaDaBarb, cactustrav77, frez0r, lucian_vlis, pandorra13, Pps3d, ShadowlandX, Wosley
06-04-2018, 11:50 PM #2
Originally posted by hanonimo31 View Post

My Platinum Save from Tropico 5. Does not require DLC. The trophy "Hope" is the most difficult of the game. With this save, you will get it instantly. Inside the zip, you will find 2 Saves.

1- "Hope Trophy" save. Once the game is loaded, you take the last mission and automatically have completed the last mission of the game and get the trophy "Hope".

Ill test this as soon as i can. Missing just a few story trophies for the platinum so hopefully i can get them from this.

Edit: tried the hope trophy and after the mission ending, cutscene ending and credits rolling no trophy. Resigned all 3 saves, havent tried the leon one yet.
Last edited by cactustrav77 ; 06-05-2018 at 01:30 AM.
06-05-2018, 12:54 PM #3
RPGAddict
Little One
Ahhhhhh i need the hope trophy but for EU Sad Awesome::

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

HUYI82
06-05-2018, 08:18 PM #4
How do you even complete the mission for hope, was trying last night and other trophies didnt pop either like having 12 boats etc. Tested on a 0 percent account.
06-05-2018, 09:53 PM #5
Then I upload my dynasty file, maybe that's it. Because when you finish the mission the game asks you for the dynasty file, with which i win the game ..
06-06-2018, 12:15 AM #6
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
How do you even complete the mission for hope, was trying last night and other trophies didnt pop either like having 12 boats etc. Tested on a 0 percent account.

After a few seconds there will be a ! Over the palace. Press O on it for 900 citizens, i think there are 926 or something.
06-06-2018, 12:18 AM #7
Then I upload my dynasty file, maybe that's it. Because when you finish the mission the game asks you for the dynasty file, with which i win the game ..

Ill give it a try but it will probably be tomorrow.
06-06-2018, 11:16 AM #8
This works, thanks

I got hope when i make alliance with US

And leon save just load and trophy pop for me
06-06-2018, 11:55 PM #9
Apparently im doing something wrong. For the leon trophy it is at the beginning of the mission so i dont know how it auto pops for you. The hope trophy still doesnt pop either. The only choice is to have 900 citizens for china relations as its set to 4/5 with US already done. Tried the original and the Frd dynasty.
07-22-2018, 01:42 AM #10

I uploaded the file of my dynasty, with which I won the mission. Please, try again. It works.

Fucking thank you! Lol this game is so difficult for me. Ugh I suck!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo