Post: [US] Vampyr - Starter Save with 1 Million XP [CUSA03293]
06-06-2018, 09:50 PM #1
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1 Million XP right after the Intro of the game.

There is a bug that allows you to get infinite XP so before they patched it I wanted to made sure we had a save with way more than enough XP.
(SaveWizard may support the game and add max XP of course later)

This save is at the earliest possible, right after the few minutes intro and title screen. It is right when they teach you about skills at the start of Chapter 1.

To get the intro trophy make sure you play that part first before using the save.
Nothing else has been edited or modified. This is just a save with 1 million xp at the very start of the game.

Hope this helps,

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 20 users say thank you to JimmyHACK for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Anas014, ArmChairWARR10R, burntlink, Darkmalgus107, jakin40z, JRG1988, Leonrpg, Lui0101, manabyte77, pandorra13, Red-Til-I-Die, Supreme23, SynLacel, taker394, tigermark182, Vivarant, Wosley, xxMekoxx
06-06-2018, 09:55 PM #2
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
How is this game? I've been curious but nowadays you can't trust "reviews".
06-06-2018, 10:02 PM #3
hyphesten
Save Point
Could you give us a guide to using that exploit ? - Would love to do it to make a EU save Smile
06-06-2018, 10:57 PM #4
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hyphesten View Post
Could you give us a guide to using that exploit ? - Would love to do it to make a EU save Smile

Oh ya, sorry I meant to.

Just plug in a USB keyboard to your ps4. Go to your skills upgrade screen. Hold down "P" on the keyboard.
06-07-2018, 12:59 AM #5
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
1 Million XP right after the Intro of the game.

There is a bug that allows you to get infinite XP so before they patched it I wanted to made sure we had a save with way more than enough XP.
(SaveWizard may support the game and add max XP of course later)

This save is at the earliest possible, right after the few minutes intro and title screen. It is right when they teach you about skills at the start of Chapter 1.

To get the intro trophy make sure you play that part first before using the save.
Nothing else has been edited or modified. This is just a save with 1 million xp at the very start of the game.

Hope this helps,

You must login or register to view this content.

This is a godsend and helps a lot. Thanks so much for this Jimmy!
06-07-2018, 01:15 AM #6
Is this for the Digital version or the Physical Disc version of the game?
06-07-2018, 01:31 AM #7
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Is this for the Digital version or the Physical Disc version of the game?

There are no difference between physical or digital versions. Just GameID's for region etc.

This is the NA PSN Digital Download though.
06-07-2018, 02:11 AM #8
Originally posted by JimmyHACK View Post
There are no difference between physical or digital versions. Just GameID's for region etc.

This is the NA PSN Digital Download though.

ok thanks for letting me know.
06-07-2018, 06:24 AM #9
A_B_Y
Haxor!
Awesome
thank you mate
06-07-2018, 02:24 PM #10
cri123
NextGenUpdate Elite
what do you mean HOLD P on the keybourd lol
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo