Post: StreetFighter 30th Anniversary Collection All Offline Saveset (70%) [CUSA07997]
06-10-2018, 08:26 AM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All,

Here is my Streetfighter 30th Anniversary Collection save set.

With this save set you will get all offline trophies

All you have to do is select the game you would like to play, once selected press start to bring up the pause menu. Hit load & watch the trophy pop.

As for The Devil is in the detail trophy, Select Super Streetfighter II Turbo & load the save, Once the Bison fight starts, Akuma will gate crash the party & the trophy will pop. Beat Akuma for the trophy Go Turbo.

Edit: I have also added the save for the trophy Go Turbo in case anyone is having trouble beating Akuma - Select Super Streetfighter II Turbo, press start to bring up the pause menu, load the save & the trophy will pop.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by Wosley ; 12-22-2018 at 10:08 AM.

The following 128 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

``,, 0813k2, Abseiler, ado53, AlanBlend37, alexanderprague, alexandrestein, alexpg82, Alt_of_Ctrl, Altair1999, angel_man, angelg27, anglee, articuno77, asiandes, Assvader, BetoUk, bigbabar34, Bigboss240280, BigDruDogg, bobsandbag, Brakyos, Branque_33, burntlink, Captain Harlock, captainftw, caretaker29, catpenalty1, Chisox3524, Cloud, CloverOkami09, comer, conan-1, daFFy_d, danielc655, Daximus-Maximus, deen67, Diego_kyo, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, DMZ, Dreday44, dwessasss, ekidnaekim, Emado, emmanueltotti, euqet01di, fantasynoff, g4mers, gabricric94x, Gagliardi, Game_Master, giant mario, gigiverna, gofiolulz, gringo1974, guyverprime, hausmeister0807, hbasa75, Heatmann, HUYI82, IMYR34, Ivan003, ivoornelas, jack007, Jacobboii, jahangir, jamy35800, jdiddy08, joaogmachado.33, joevice, JohnJR, kaibamoto, Kaizer123, kaka20, kala1981, KingRonSwanson, Kiyarashkmn, KleberMishima, Lordure95, LushPushLush, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mgspk22, mother303, MR-QHR, naresh89, ndavey, neil3011, neoar, Ouji-chama, papakuma, PCBuggy, ph14woozies, Pinpoint87, Rbanks, Reiku, rituals, SandruBR, scorpio, scorpionnet7 and 28 other users.
06-14-2018, 06:49 AM #11
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by papakuma View Post
Thx for this amazing work, for the online trophies it's possible to have a saveset too ?

I will work on the online trophies

Then I will upload the save for someone to test.

I will work on it over the weekend

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

papakuma
06-18-2018, 07:14 AM #12
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
All,

There is 4 online trophies to be achieved, they are:

Find Your Match
Complete an Online Match. - Self Explanatory

Belting it Out
Earn Your First Belt Playing Ranked Matches. - You start off with white belt, the next colour is yellow, once achieved you will earn the trophy.

SF 30th Anniversary
Win 30 Ranked Matches in a Game. - I have uploaded a save with 29 wins - This needs to be tested.
Yellow belt has already been obtained so the trophy "Belting it out" might pop on load / once connected online or after a game has finished, win or lose.
Start the game & head over to ONLINE>RANKED MATCH>STREETFIGHTER II HYPER FIGHTING. Win one more game & hopefully the trophy will pop. If not it might be due to the online trophies will only unlock via the server(s).

I'm Blue
Achieve a Blue Belt level in Ranked Matches.

Feedback will be much appreciated, If it works I will work on the blue belt trophy.

Here is a save with 29 online wins
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 12-31-2018 at 07:41 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

AlanBlend37, Alt_of_Ctrl, Bigboss240280, BigDruDogg, bobsandbag, caretaker29, Diego_kyo, HUYI82, IMYR34, jahangir, kaka20, malachit75, michmaster, scorpio, Sevennings, SpiritOfTesla, starkjim87, stwowner, toro00, [email protected]
06-19-2018, 06:46 PM #13
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
All,

There is 4 online trophies to be achieved, they are:

Find Your Match
Complete an Online Match. - Self Explanatory

Belting it Out
Earn Your First Belt Playing Ranked Matches. - You start off with white belt, the next colour is yellow, once achieved you will earn the trophy.

SF 30th Anniversary
Win 30 Ranked Matches in a Game. - I have uploaded a save with 29 wins - This needs to be tested.
Yellow belt has already been obtained so the trophy "Belting it out" might pop on load / once connected online or after a game has finished, win or lose.
Start the game & head over to ONLINE>RANKED MATCH>STREETFIGHTER II HYPER FIGHTING. Win one more game & hopefully the trophy will pop. If not it might be due to the online trophies will only unlock via the server(s).

I'm Blue
Achieve a Blue Belt level in Ranked Matches.

Feedback will be much appreciated, If it works I will work on the blue belt trophy.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is a save with 29 online wins

Has someone confirmed if they work?

The following user thanked michmaster for this useful post:

toro00
06-19-2018, 07:23 PM #14
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by michmaster View Post
Has someone confirmed if they work?

As of now, no.

Hopefully someone can test
08-31-2018, 09:21 PM #15
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
created a match online to try and unlock the trophies, nothing popped sadly, i think it has to be public matches.
08-31-2018, 11:46 PM #16
toro00
I am error
is already 100 per 100? Where is the savedata ling?
02-08-2019, 12:38 AM #17
Chisox3524
Save Point
Hello. Advanced mode is now available in save wizard for the US version however I keep getting an error message when I try to re-region. Anybody else having problems?
05-01-2019, 03:29 PM #18
Originally posted by Chisox3524 View Post
Hello. Advanced mode is now available in save wizard for the US version however I keep getting an error message when I try to re-region. Anybody else having problems?

I have been unable to figure out the advanced mode
05-01-2019, 03:50 PM #19
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Chisox3524 View Post

What is the error? Do you have a screenshot?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo