Post: StreetFighter 30th Anniversary Collection All Offline Saveset (70%) [CUSA07997]
06-10-2018, 08:26 AM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All,

Here is my Streetfighter 30th Anniversary Collection save set.

With this save set you will get all offline trophies

All you have to do is select the game you would like to play, once selected press start to bring up the pause menu. Hit load & watch the trophy pop.

As for The Devil is in the detail trophy, Select Super Streetfighter II Turbo & load the save, Once the Bison fight starts, Akuma will gate crash the party & the trophy will pop. Beat Akuma for the trophy Go Turbo.

Edit: I have also added the save for the trophy Go Turbo in case anyone is having trouble beating Akuma - Select Super Streetfighter II Turbo, press start to bring up the pause menu, load the save & the trophy will pop.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-22-2018 at 10:08 AM.

The following 127 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

``,, 0813k2, Abseiler, ado53, AlanBlend37, alexanderprague, alexandrestein, alexpg82, Alt_of_Ctrl, Altair1999, angel_man, angelg27, anglee, articuno77, asiandes, Assvader, BetoUk, bigbabar34, Bigboss240280, BigDruDogg, bobsandbag, Brakyos, Branque_33, burntlink, Captain Harlock, captainftw, caretaker29, catpenalty1, Chisox3524, Cloud, CloverOkami09, comer, conan-1, daFFy_d, danielc655, Daximus-Maximus, deen67, Diego_kyo, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, DMZ, Dreday44, dwessasss, ekidnaekim, Emado, emmanueltotti, euqet01di, fantasynoff, g4mers, gabricric94x, Gagliardi, Game_Master, giant mario, gigiverna, gofiolulz, gringo1974, guyverprime, hausmeister0807, hbasa75, Heatmann, HUYI82, IMYR34, Ivan003, ivoornelas, jack007, Jacobboii, jahangir, jamy35800, jdiddy08, joaogmachado.33, joevice, JohnJR, kaibamoto, Kaizer123, kaka20, kala1981, KingRonSwanson, Kiyarashkmn, KleberMishima, Lordure95, LushPushLush, Mago de Oz, malachit75, mgspk22, mother303, MR-QHR, naresh89, ndavey, neil3011, neoar, Ouji-chama, papakuma, PCBuggy, ph14woozies, Pinpoint87, Rbanks, Reiku, rituals, SandruBR, scorpio, scorpionnet7 and 27 other users.
06-10-2018, 08:30 AM #2
That is superb matey, I found this collection to be damn hard! I have been so used to the SNES versions, these destroyed me!

The following user thanked bobsandbag for this useful post:

alexpg82
06-10-2018, 09:11 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
All,

All you have to do is select the game you would like to play, once selected press start to bring up the pause menu. Hit load & watch the trophy pop.

As for The Devil is in the detail trophy, Select Super Streetfighter II Turbo & load the save, Once the Bison fight starts, Akuma will gate crash the party & the trophy will pop. Beat Akuma for the trophy Go Turbo.

You must login or register to view this content.

Fixed the download link people can now click on it

The following 4 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

alexpg82, catpenalty1, TheChosenOne, papakuma
06-10-2018, 12:17 PM #4
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by mrrws View Post
All,

Edit: I have also added the save for the trophy Go Turbo in case anyone is having trouble beating Akuma - Select Super Streetfighter II Turbo, press start to bring up the pause menu, load the save & the trophy will pop.

You must login or register to view this content.

Altough I dont have the game or plan to get it, props to you mate. Awesome job thank you

The following 5 users say thank you to Cloud for this useful post:

alexpg82, IMYR34, jdiddy08, kaka20, TheChosenOne
06-10-2018, 04:26 PM #5
Damnit!!! EU version only... I wish we had more people in the US that did this.
06-10-2018, 04:51 PM #6
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
i already have all the offline trophies but thanks for the contribution anyway, i'm sure this will be useful to others.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

TheChosenOne
06-10-2018, 05:47 PM #7
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Aeramis View Post
Damnit!!! EU version only... I wish we had more people in the US that did this.

are we sure it uses a different code for EU and NA
06-11-2018, 06:38 AM #8
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
i already have all the offline trophies but thanks for the contribution anyway, i'm sure this will be useful to others.

Glad I can help. I will be uploading save sets as and when I play games as I used to with the ps3

The following user thanked TheChosenOne for this useful post:

mark1
06-11-2018, 08:55 PM #9
Originally posted by srandys74 View Post
are we sure it uses a different code for EU and NA

CUSA07828 for US
CUSA07997 for EU

hoping for a US save as well.
06-13-2018, 06:09 PM #10
Thx for this amazing work, for the online trophies it's possible to have a saveset too ?

The following user thanked papakuma for this useful post:

HUYI82
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo