06-11-2018, 10:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Little save set I made while I played through the game.

First one is for Full Bars clime up the nearest tower and activate it to unlock the trophy.

Second one Will give you Fully Inked in the event you didn't get enough EXP through normal story just pause open skill menu and buy the last skill to unlock trophy.

The Last one will give you 4 trophies. Archeology 101, Dead Letters, Memory to Spare, Island Liberator. To get all of these clear the last outpost I have a lot of end game weapons so you should have no problem. Next got Into the safe house in the outpost and interact with the laptop to get all memory cards. Next open the map and find the letter Icon and walk to it ( its really close to the outpost) and pick it up. Lastly open the map again and pick and relic and pick it up and that will give you 60 relics.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hopefully this helps some people save some time.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-09-2019 at 01:21 PM.

The following 29 users say thank you to bladechemical for this useful post:

aeneax, Allicks, CayzeeeeLive, cerotis, downisethe, Exorcist123, FallenSoldier, frez0r, g11, GreenTea101, joaoemaria, Mago de Oz, maran2, marx, matters895, MAXXIS64, meninobolsa, mnga13, muffens12345, NovaDova, pandorra13, PascoalM, sergasaur, snahp888, sofia1234, t-bagwell, taker394, Warley01, Wosley

The following user groaned bladechemical for this awful post:

endominio
06-11-2018, 11:50 PM #2
Thanks ! just what i need Awesome face
06-12-2018, 02:37 AM #3
No Problem bro.
06-12-2018, 03:37 AM #4
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by bladechemical View Post
Little save set I made while I played through the game.

First one is for Full Bars clime up the nearest tower and activate it to unlock the trophy.

Second one Will give you Fully Inked in the event you didn't get enough EXP through normal story just pause open skill menu and buy the last skill to unlock trophy.

The Last one will give you 4 trophies. Archeology 101, Dead Letters, Memory to Spare, Island Liberator. To get all of these clear the last outpost I have a lot of end game weapons so you should have no problem. Next got Into the safe house in the outpost and interact with the laptop to get all memory cards. Next open the map and find the letter Icon and walk to it ( its really close to the outpost) and pick it up. Lastly open the map again and pick and relic and pick it up and that will give you 60 relics.

You must login or register to view this content.

Hopefully this helps some people save some time.

Thanks bro, plan on uploading the platinum save? Thanks !
06-12-2018, 10:05 AM #5
The one to get all skills is basically the platinum save Its that last one I got.
06-13-2018, 12:19 AM #6
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
The one to get all skills is basically the platinum save Its that last one I got.

Sweet, thanks buddy
08-12-2018, 02:14 PM #7
Alucard_Immorta
Do a barrel roll!

There is no last outpost in your last save, you already got the 20 letters and the only trophy that you can get is to get 60 relics (61 actually, because you got 60 but the trophy pops)

The following user thanked Alucard_Immorta for this useful post:

Mr.X
08-12-2018, 07:12 PM #8
Mago de Oz
Vault dweller
Thank you men!!

The following user thanked Mago de Oz for this useful post:

bladechemical
08-31-2018, 08:05 PM #9
yeah i have spent 10 mins looking closely but couldnt find any letter or outposts. maybe skills save ? ill look now
07-31-2020, 01:37 AM #10
Thanks very much all saves are very nice working, you rock man.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo