06-15-2018, 11:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone! Today I have the Until Dawn saves (most time consuming ones) to share with you.
Before beginning I highly encourage you guys to play through the game at least once. I had an amazing time with how the story unfolds.
Now you need to know that your choices are what makes the game move forward so these saves will most certainly help you, but you still have to follow certain guides (which I will leave below)
So Let's begin!

Download Link You must login or register to view this content.

First Step
Resign and load "Save 1" and do the following
"You must login or register to view this content." : Watch the cutscene and when prompted to shoot Ashley, Don't do anything.

Second Step
Resign and load "Save 1" AGAIN and do the following
Watch the cutscene and when prompted to shoot Ashley, Shoot her.

You need to follow a guide from this point onward.
Watch the Ending of this video (when Ashely looks at the notebook)

When you finish chapter 8 both "You must login or register to view this content." and "You must login or register to view this content." will pop
Follow this video until you get the remaining 1952 clues. You can press R1 to see how many you need. Also you should go for "You must login or register to view this content." and "You must login or register to view this content." trophies as well. just click the links and see the guides.

You should earn the two trophies mentioned above and also "You must login or register to view this content." for the 1952 collectables

Third Step
Resign and load "Save 2" and do the following

During the final scene, as Sam, just constantly shake the controller during all Don't Move segments. Do nothing if you're given a choice. This will get Sam an arm through her gut and Mike pulverized by an explosion. If you successfully killed everyone off, that'll earn you "You must login or register to view this content.

After finishing, copy the save again, and immediately have Sam choose to go for the light switch for "You must login or register to view this content."

Fourth Step
Resign and load "Collectable Save Totem" and do the following
When you get to train tracks as Matt go towards the camera and you should find the last totem. Use the video below if you can't find it (1:42). in the video Brian is playing as Jess but you will be playing as Matt. nothing is different other than that.

Final Step
Resign and load "Save 3" and do the following
Go to Episodes and choose to start episode 10. and SAVE EVERYONE. using the guide below of course Smile

Sam and Mike are in the mines. They must cross a pool of water. In stead of going straight on, turn left in the middle of the pool, and climb onto the platform. Here you will find Hannah's Diary, which will save Josh later if you collected at least one Tattoo Clue. (If you don't collect this diary, or didn't collect any of the Tattoo Clues, Josh's head will be crushed by a Wendigo shortly) You just permanently saved Josh.
Jessica and Matt encounter each other in the mines. When danger approaches, choose to Hide and pass the Don't Move segment. (Otherwise, Jess' jaw will be ripped open.) Next, choose to crash through the wood, and Take Jessica with you. Again, pass the Don't Move segment. (Otherwise, Jess' jaw will again be ripped open, and Matt's face will be fatally crushed into a stone) You just permanently saved Matt and Jessica.
Sam arrives back at the lodge, encountering Mike, and later Chris, Ash and Emily as they rush through the door. It doesn't matter if you close the door or not . This is the final scene in the game, and both your choices, and your performance at the Don't Move segments now have immediate drastic effects. Succeed at ALL the Don't Move segments you're presented with. At EVERY choice: pick the OTHER choice than Run for the Switch, and don't stay inactive either. If done successfully, everyone will escape and survive. Thus you'll earn* You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.,You must login or register to view this content.and You must login or register to view this content..

Then find a "Mystery man" and a "twins" collectable. Use this You must login or register to view this content. and go to the collectable section to find them. You'll earn "The Tale of The Two Sisters" and "You Opened Their Eyes"

Also use this save to get any remaining missable trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-09-2019 at 01:55 PM. Reason: title

The following 67 users say thank you to soheilkhan for this useful post:

agnogueira, Amoo_Ali, Amit4pro, anaton sSen, Arkham, arnaud02, artour0098, azizX, BlericCleast, blind-sniper-22, bobolay20, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, crackmax, Darkknight305, doran usher, downloadablegod, Dr Salem, drigo1, dwessasss, Ayonnon56, elpap27uk, fait23, FallenSoldier, foco, gothpoop, gowhawx, hajwel, irdecaza, jaber2018, JSilva, kiingdemon23, kiki1941, KleberMishima, krustytoe, l1nkxddd, LaceratedLullaby, lapis6847, Leonrpg, licopaiva, luckydevil, manu666, markl1989, RoyalBlue726, matheus16699, MCBarlan, MeNio, milito0022, MSD009, neoar, NoblemanThief, oliveiraeric, Oliver-H-Arias, oooclaymoreooo, P3triks, Peixe_Boi_22, pr_andrade, Red-Til-I-Die, rexx171, SamNaplion, sataniaa, Shatti-PrinceShatti, snahp888, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Wesley3525, Wosley
06-15-2018, 11:19 PM #2
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by soheilkhan View Post
Hello everyone! Today I have the Until Dawn saves (most time consuming ones) to share with you.
Before beginning I highly encourage you guys to play through the game at least once. I had an amazing time with how the story unfolds.
Now you need to know that your choices are what makes the game move forward so these saves will most certainly help you, but you still have to follow certain guides (which I will leave below)
So Let's begin!

Download Link You must login or register to view this content.

First Step

Resign and load "Save 1" and do the following
"You must login or register to view this content." : Watch the cutscene and when prompted to shoot Ashley, Don't do anything.

Second Step
Resign and load "Save 1" AGAIN and do the following

You need to follow a guide from this point onward.*
Watch the Ending of this video (when Ashely looks at the notebook)

When you finish chapter 8 both*"You must login or register to view this content." and "You must login or register to view this content." will pop
Follow this video until you get the last 1952 clue. Also you should go for "You must login or register to view this content." and "You must login or register to view this content." trophies as well. just click the links and see the guides.

You should earn the two trophies mentioned above and also "You must login or register to view this content." for the 1952 collectables*

Third Step
Resign and load "Save 2" and do the following

During the final scene, as Sam, just constantly shake the controller during all Don't Move segments. Do nothing if you're given a choice. This will get Sam an arm through her gut and Mike pulverized by an explosion. If you successfully killed everyone off, that'll earn you "You must login or register to view this content.

After finishing, copy the save again, and immediately have Sam choose to go for the light switch for "You must login or register to view this content."

Fourth Step
Resign and load "Collectable Save Totem" and do the following
When you get to train tracks as Matt go towards the camera and you should find the last totem. Use the video below if you can't find it

Final Step
Resign and load "Save 3" and do the following
Go to Episodes and start episode 3. and SAVE EVERYONE. using the guide below of course

Sam and Mike are in the mines. They must cross a pool of water. In stead of going straight on, turn left in the middle of the pool, and climb onto the platform. Here you will find Hannah's Diary, which will save Josh later if you collected at least one Tattoo Clue. (If you don't collect this diary, or didn't collect any of the Tattoo Clues, Josh's head will be crushed by a Wendigo shortly) You just permanently saved Josh.
Jessica and Matt encounter each other in the mines. When danger approaches, choose to Hide and pass the Don't Move segment. (Otherwise, Jess' jaw will be ripped open.) Next, choose to crash through the wood, and Take Jessica with you. Again, pass the Don't Move segment. (Otherwise, Jess' jaw will again be ripped open, and Matt's face will be fatally crushed into a stone) You just permanently saved Matt and Jessica, and you'll unlock*
Sam arrives back at the lodge, encountering Mike, and later Chris, Ash and Emily as they rush through the door. It doesn't matter if you close the door or not . This is the final scene in the game, and both your choices, and your performance at the Don't Move segments now have immediate drastic effects. Succeed at ALL the Don't Move segments you're presented with. At EVERY choice: pick the OTHER choice than Run for the Switch, and don't stay inactive either. If done successfully, everyone will escape and survive. Thus you'll earn* You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.,* You must login or register to view this content.and You must login or register to view this content..

Then find a "Mystery man" and a "twins" collectable. Use this You must login or register to view this content. and go to the collectable section to find them. You'll earn "The Tale of The Two Sisters" and "You Opened Their Eyes"

Also use this save to get any remaining missable trophy.

May give this a go thanks bro!

The following 3 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

dome253, soheilkhan, uns12
06-16-2018, 01:09 AM #3
dracula101
Little One
finally someone did it.. thanks... you are the saver

The following user thanked dracula101 for this useful post:

taker394
06-16-2018, 02:33 PM #4
Originally posted by dracula101 View Post
finally someone did it.. thanks... you are the saver

I'm glad to be of help Smile
I wanted to just leave the last 1952 collectable but because chapter 9 had 3 trophies tied to it I thought this way would save everyone more time.
06-21-2018, 02:23 PM #5
you don't have an EU version by chance?
07-08-2018, 01:27 AM #6
Ty So Much U Are The BEST
07-08-2018, 02:57 AM #7
dracula101
Little One
Originally posted by starkweather
you don't have an EU version by chance?

i think you can re-region with advanced mode .. isn't guys ?
07-08-2018, 03:21 PM #8
slippylips
Save Point
Yeah but only if the game already has cheats supported by Save Wizard... I have never been able to launch advanced mode for a game not on their list :(

By the way thank you so much OP you saved me so much time!
07-09-2018, 03:26 AM #9
klycik
Vault dweller
Hi There can someone re region this into EU?
07-09-2018, 11:19 PM #10
thank you i never play the game now i dont have to lol
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo