Post: Guacamelee! STCE - Complete Save Set (No Story) - [CUSA00151]
06-17-2018, 10:19 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I DONT HAVE ANY BACKUP OF THESE SAVES DONT PM ME ABOUT THEM UNLESS YOU HAVE A BACKUP OF THEM

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

DLC Save 2: You must login or register to view this content.

DLC Save 3: You must login or register to view this content.

Main Game

Save 1 :

I Have The Powerrrrrrrr: Just buy everything you can in the shop (I got 30k+ stacked up by doing the inferno challenges)

Cock of the Walk: After beating some inferno challenges i did unlock the power "Pollo Bomb" Simple kill 1 Enemy with it while in chicken form

Save 2 :

Poncho'd Out : Complete the 3 last combo's of Combo Chicken and the trophy will pop

Heavyweight and World Champion : Challenge 17

Gold medal requirement: Reach the finish in under 02:30

The final Challenge combines both a time trial and combat elements. You must traverse through various areas and defeat the enemies within that area before advancing to the next until you reach the finish line. Each area does not necessarily get longer or more difficult, however, your health won't be replenished between areas. Just utilize the same tips stated throughout this guide and be sure to make use of your special moves as well as dodging enemy attacks and you shouldnÂ’t have much trouble.

There is more than one path to the finish, however, much lead to a dead end, forcing you to backtrack and resulting in wasted time. The quickest and most direct route to finishing the challenge is to follow the following path:

Please see the below video for a full walkthrough on obtaining the Gold Medal for Challenge 17
You must login or register to view this content.

You also can use following directions UP UP LEFT UP RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT UP RIGHT

Save 3 :

Who put these here??? and Lore master : Complete the last side mission and both trophies will pop You must login or register to view this content. is a guide

El Savior and The Devil Wears Revenge! and Boom-Shack-Calaca: Kill Calaca with full health by using the Diablo Suit

DLC

Dlc Save 1 :

Money To Burn : Collect 1 more coin with Flame Face

Dlc Save 2 :

The Teacher Remains The Teacher: Run/fly to the right and beat Jaguar with the current skin after you did beat him hit him again and a rematch will start when you won the rematch the trophy will pop

Dlc Save 3 :

Greatest Tag-Team in History : Complete the first fighting area showed in this You must login or register to view this content. the second one is already cleared

Minuto de Silenco : Use this You must login or register to view this content. to get the trophy

Save 4 (Platinum Save) :
This Was Hard Mode? : Run to the right and beat Calaca and the trophy will pop (you can use any character)
Last edited by Wosley ; 02-09-2020 at 05:01 PM.

The following 149 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

_AAB_, 324234fqfafadsf, AkumaNYC, Alinasser502, Altair1999, amoebida, andrew0302, bardinfog, batofgotham, bgolde2, BigDruDogg, bokerman, bozolozo, brand129, Brheat, broomstop, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, burn1n9m4n, Cag5959, carmania, Carramrod235, cezares_2013, chaobear, christinawolf, cosagorda, CStrife, devilhomer, dmc-br, dodger, dwessasss, FallenSoldier, faster120, felix360, frez0r, fumatelo, gametest-69, Ali D Killer, gibeicinho, Gimpyjayy, gofiolulz, GTA_Trevor, hess47, histeria80, Ichillmennbe, Infuso, InsaneGenius, ippogogo, itylermartin, ivory7777, Jabba1980, jack7777, jackie_k, Jagoe09, Javad134, Javierex22, Jim777, Jimmy_lyz, JimmyHACK, jupiterlain, k12_02, kaka20, kazuhirahunt, leizhijian, Leonrpg, licopaiva, liuzhongzhimeng, LLLLLLOOOOO, LoZe, lucian_vlis, lucianonery, Lusiano89, Mago de Oz, malachit75, manpo32, mapoitevin, maxjanebruno, mdsmith7, Methcakes, mgflava00, mhpender, milito0022, MONO842, mOOnMonSTer, mother303, MrPast, MXNlink, naruto195, Newgamer, NIDH, nilson1, nilsonelida, nukester, nupsi, ojedaiq, OpTii, overskies88, pandorra13, pheliz, pokemon9527 and 49 other users.
06-18-2018, 12:59 PM #2
Wosley
Added Save 2 for 3 more trophies
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-18-2018 at 01:41 PM.
06-18-2018, 05:28 PM #3
Wosley
Added Save 3 that can get you a couple more hard trophies and fixed link to save 2
06-18-2018, 06:00 PM #4
Thanks for the saves Happy
06-18-2018, 06:27 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by dwessasss View Post
Thanks for the saves Happy

Your welcome Smile atm im working on a save for the hard mode and maybe i will make some for the dlc if its worth it
06-18-2018, 06:57 PM #6
frez0r
Gym leader
Yes, thanks a lot. These saves might come in handy since I always wanted to get double-plat but could never really motivate me to start the game again from scratch.
06-18-2018, 07:28 PM #7
Wosley
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Yes, thanks a lot. These saves might come in handy since I always wanted to get double-plat but could never really motivate me to start the game again from scratch.

Now you dont need to deal with those El Eferno challenges haha
06-18-2018, 08:37 PM #8
Fantastic job. Will pick this up soon, cause I already got the DLC for free some time ago.
06-18-2018, 10:01 PM #9
Wosley
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Fantastic job. Will pick this up soon, cause I already got the DLC for free some time ago.

Your welcome Smile the DLC trophies will be up before the last trophy most likely

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

RageSoul51
07-01-2018, 09:14 AM #10
Hi bro. Will you have more saves for this game? Cheers Winky Winky
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo