06-18-2018, 12:03 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As the Title says this is just a test to see if we can share saves and get trophies so If you guys could test this out to see if it unlocks anything that would be great while I work on the last few trophies I have.

So far with this save I have unlocked...
Mattress Stuffer
Hard work is happy work
Vault tec architect
Vault Tec engineer*
A vault for my vault
Better settler
Higher and higher*
Overseer
Home sweet home
Atom splitter
Dine and Dash
Project Purity
Prepared for the future*
A better future underground*
Smooth talker*
You'er Fired!
Wasteland Wanderer
Urban Ranger
Paint 'n elbow grease
Decorator
Enemy of the wastes
big Pharma
Scraptastic
Weaponsmith*
More than Handy
A little off the top

My recommendation is go for Scraptastic since its easy to scrap stuff to see if that works. So let me know what you guys find thx.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-04-2019 at 04:12 PM. Reason: title

The following 13 users say thank you to bladechemical for this useful post:

abufhad, Aetheria, awesomw1, frez0r, Ali D Killer, iabosara, JonGraumann, nando185, notimenolove, pandorra13, ThatEpicSomeone, Wosley, xFolha
06-18-2018, 12:49 PM #2
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
I can test this when I get home.
Thanks
06-18-2018, 02:27 PM #3
tried doing a few different things but unfortunately nothing popped for me.
06-18-2018, 09:56 PM #4
Dam that sucks so It looks like you must make a save before you finish the trophies I will keep this in mind as I continue to play thx.
06-19-2018, 11:49 PM #5
Originally posted by yamikit View Post
I can test this when I get home.
Thanks

did you have any luck?
06-20-2018, 01:36 AM #6
Originally posted by bladechemical View Post
As the Title says this is just a test to see if we can share saves and get trophies so If you guys could test this out to see if it unlocks anything that would be great while I work on the last few trophies I have.

So far with this save I have unlocked...
Mattress Stuffer
Hard work is happy work
Vault tec architect
Vault Tec engineer*
A vault for my vault
Better settler
Higher and higher*
Overseer
Home sweet home
Atom splitter
Dine and Dash
Project Purity
Prepared for the future*
A better future underground*
Smooth talker*
You'er Fired!
Wasteland Wanderer
Urban Ranger
Paint 'n elbow grease
Decorator
Enemy of the wastes
big Pharma
Scraptastic
Weaponsmith*
More than Handy
A little off the top

My recommendation is go for Scraptastic since its easy to scrap stuff to see if that works. So let me know what you guys find thx.

You must login or register to view this content.

This is great. Except the way trophy saves work is you save all the progress that was made, & export the save onto a flash drive. Like getting level 50, if you're 49, & you got only a few XP left then make the save then. That way these things will be easier for you in the future.
06-20-2018, 07:58 AM #7
frez0r
Gym leader
@ThatEpicSomeone

That´s true, but I guess there´s a lot of people who don´t start a game with the intention of doing a saveset along the way and rather just play and think about it later. Anyways, it´s a pity that no trophies pop, thanks either way for the contribution.
06-20-2018, 08:26 PM #8
same with me, nothing popped, I think the trophies are tied with the stats. like if you already have a lvl 50 then you cant get that one, or if you have had 100 or more dwellers, that one wont pop, same with already having a number higher than you need for a trophy or if the trophy was popped on that vault, it wont count.. but that all assumptions. but excellent job on the game considering how new it is on ps4. lol I was blown away that you had so many maxed rooms and dwellers lol . can anyone confirm the best way to get legendary weapons? Im going to continue playing with my save instead
06-20-2018, 09:00 PM #9
The save says 7/29 as the save date...maybe that has something to do with it? Just a thought.
06-21-2018, 01:10 PM #10
I'll make a save before I get like the 20 legendary weapons and post the really hard ones and see if that works for you guys.

The following 4 users say thank you to bladechemical for this useful post:

awesomw1, pandorra13, Peach55, ThatEpicSomeone
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo