06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,478 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], A-K9C, Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Alejandro-Carrizo, Aleksei504, Alex-Pilote, alexanderprague, [email protected], alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Andrew-W, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, Animekid, AnnieKyojin, anon2010, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, asdw58, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa and 1,378 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
04-06-2019, 09:24 AM #119
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ILikeToCheatPS3 View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
This won't pop anything out of order will it?

If the user made it that 1 trophy pops for each save in the set then it won't (but you will need to use the saves in the right order though)

Is there anyway to reassign multiple saves at once in wizard?

Nope that is not possible
04-07-2019, 05:05 PM #120

If the user made it that 1 trophy pops for each save in the set then it won't (but you will need to use the saves in the right order though)

Ugh thanks. Is there anyway to tell which save is for which trophy in wizard? Instead of reassigning them all? When I hover over them I see numbers but I'm not sure if that corresponds with the right save file.

Thanks
04-07-2019, 05:54 PM #121
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

Ugh thanks. Is there anyway to tell which save is for which trophy in wizard? Instead of reassigning them all? When I hover over them I see numbers but I'm not sure if that corresponds with the right save file.

Thanks

That's not possible sadly Sal
04-07-2019, 06:05 PM #122
tcoldx
Rookie
thanks
04-17-2019, 04:55 PM #123
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.

I've tried it in all ways but I cant find the saves that i need, its so difficult and i need to reregion it so i dont want to reregion the 65 saves on the first .zip cause i gonna lose like 1 day doing this :/ i only need the saves for DLC can someone help me?
05-22-2019, 01:53 PM #124
Originally posted by emptycolor View Post
thanks for save files!

You are most very welcome.
05-22-2019, 01:55 PM #125

Thanks

From what I remember when I created the files, save wizard uses hex. So you should be able to convert the number to base 10 to compare to my in-game save list. I could be completely wrong as it has been a while, but it's worth a try.
05-22-2019, 01:59 PM #126

You should be able to do them in whatever order you wish. But I recommend doing them in my order (except leveling up as I was kind of cheating to do that early) as they are in order for the story to make them somewhat believable.
05-22-2019, 02:14 PM #127
Originally posted by Aleksei504 View Post
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Really need a save file for the EU version,a lot searched but can't anywhere to download.

If I had the EU version I would have gladly made a set as I could keep playing this game almost forever. But alas, I am not a rich man.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo