06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,386 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Aleksei504, alexanderprague, alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, AnnieKyojin, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa, avatar1o1234, averagedude, aware667, awesomw1, Axituz, aymanos1986, Azazuel, azizX, AzzKilla972 and 1,286 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
06-21-2018, 04:32 AM #29
markl1989
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Hey buddy. Save 59 Gun for hire doesn’t work I loaded up the save there’s nothing in front of me. Says to kill a robot ? There no robot in front of me just land, I walked for a bit and encountered enemies but there was no reboot ? Just mutants? Think you could look into this or maybe fix? Thanks!

if you do the quest Long Time Coming it will pop the trophy that's what I did it will also pop Lovable

The following user thanked markl1989 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
06-21-2018, 09:29 AM #30
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
if you do the quest Long Time Coming it will pop the trophy that's what I did it will also pop Lovable

That’s what I did. Thank you!
06-21-2018, 08:02 PM #31
markl1989
Bounty hunter
The only main game trophy I wasn't able to get was Never Go it Alone because I think you need dlc to do what your guide says to do an I have none of the dlc
06-21-2018, 09:22 PM #32
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
The only main game trophy I wasn't able to get was Never Go it Alone because I think you need dlc to do what your guide says to do an I have none of the dlc

The way it’s set up is to use the Automatron DLC but you can just go get two new companions if you need.
06-22-2018, 12:20 AM #33
any tips for save #21 Instigator? not sure how to get any fight started. the save loads into a settlement w/ a caravan merchant and some settlers w/ a single arena pad. not enough mats for a 2nd arena pad. your companion is Dogmeat. is this the correct save? thanks!

EDIT: found the other arena pad. the settlers will sometimes fight but trophy doesnt pop. i tried setting them on each other again and doesnt pop still. weird. i may try to build the cages and arena as suggested in the trophy guide using another save. thanks anyway!
Last edited by starkjim87 ; 06-22-2018 at 02:18 AM.
06-22-2018, 03:19 AM #34
Originally posted by starkjim87 View Post
any tips for save #21 Instigator? not sure how to get any fight started. the save loads into a settlement w/ a caravan merchant and some settlers w/ a single arena pad. not enough mats for a 2nd arena pad. your companion is Dogmeat. is this the correct save? thanks!

EDIT: found the other arena pad. the settlers will sometimes fight but trophy doesnt pop. i tried setting them on each other again and doesnt pop still. weird. i may try to build the cages and arena as suggested in the trophy guide using another save. thanks anyway!

That trophy also gave me trouble. It’s an issue with the game, not the save. I had to have the woman take down the man three times before it would pop.
06-22-2018, 07:09 AM #35
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by starkjim87 View Post

Honestly had no issues with it, just did it walked around for about a minute and heard gun shots and the settlers where shooting and I got the trophy?
06-22-2018, 07:12 AM #36
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register to view this content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.

hay man i need help with trophy "Never Go It Alone" i cant get it to work . can you post a small video or step by step what to do exactly as i cant get it to work.

* fyi dont have the DLC
06-22-2018, 09:05 AM #37
Originally posted by neoar View Post
hay man i need help with trophy "Never Go It Alone" i cant get it to work . can you post a small video or step by step what to do exactly as i cant get it to work.

* fyi dont have the DLC

As I stated in an earlier post this save is setup to use the Automatron DLC. Without it, all you have to do is find two new companions.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo