06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,479 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], A-K9C, Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Alejandro-Carrizo, Aleksei504, Alex-Pilote, alexanderprague, [email protected], alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Andrew-W, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, Animekid, AnnieKyojin, anon2010, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, asdw58, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa and 1,379 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
02-13-2020, 05:51 PM #155
And i just need bubblehead, terminal and lock trophies then its a platinum Smile
03-23-2020, 01:17 AM #156
Thanks
03-24-2020, 08:01 PM #157
How do I know which line in Save wizard is corresponding with the numbers in the text document?
Still trying to wrap my head around this.
03-26-2020, 01:08 AM #158
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Tavrin09 View Post
How do I know which line in Save wizard is corresponding with the numbers in the text document?
Still trying to wrap my head around this.

An easy way to tell is put the cursor on a number in the hex view. You should notice the cursor make that number blue. The text view should also show the corresponding text go a bit blue, or otherwise highlight a bit (I can't recall precisely, but it somehow indicates it). That's probably the most visual way to describe the correlation if you're having difficulty. But always make a backup!
04-01-2020, 09:17 PM #159
Thank you very much
04-13-2020, 10:58 PM #160
Originally posted by msd997 View Post
Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.

can I reregion this saves or is it not possible with save wizard?
04-16-2020, 02:39 AM #161
Originally posted by ElMister01 View Post
Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

I hope you guys enjoy.

You can with Save Wizard MAX, but not with the normal Save Wizard.
04-17-2020, 12:35 AM #162
Originally posted by ElMister01 View Post

I hope you guys enjoy.

You can with Save Wizard MAX, but not with the normal Save Wizard.

i do have save wizard for ps4 max, but I cant carry it to advanced mode
04-28-2020, 02:57 AM #163
niceee
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo