06-18-2018, 11:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone. I have finally finished a complete save set for Fallout 4 without mods. Be warned: you may need the add-ons as I used them to glitch to a high level early.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

I have put much more detail into this than I did my You must login or register to view this content., but hey, this time I had a little experience.

I hope you guys enjoy.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:08 PM.

The following 1,469 users say thank you to msd997 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, -SprayzZz-, 00abovezero, 0fox, 1233355, 123winken, 156nicolas156, 19willy74, 2minican, [email protected], A-K9C, Aalmubark1, Aashiqr, abc559, abdaullhalrashidi, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abuhmeed11, acebluedolphin, AceGioro, aceraw, Adekboss1, ADUNDUNKA, aeneax, ag555, agarest1, AgniKai, ahrenity, aimerlove, Aitch, Akeemi14, AkshawrHans, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alarosy2015, alca_iori, aldwin1412, alefaster01, Alejandro-Carrizo, Aleksei504, Alex-Pilote, alexanderprague, [email protected], alexandria__br, alexbelfast, Ali-Dawood, Ali-Dowood, Ali1193n, alicexshy, alii_m2, alinsson, Amoo_Ali, Allohashin, almarri81, Almightyjalin54, alphaofultima, Aman-Sangar, ambenliuz, Amelito-Junior-Orillo, Amit4pro, amoney3737, ampad11, Ander UK, AndersonRJMac, Andrea-Gonzlez-Rodrguez, Andrew-W, Aneurisma, angelg27, AngelicaShy, AngerAndHate, anglee, Animekid, AnnieKyojin, anon2010, Anqell Rafael, Ant11, AntonioSR, anuaria, AnukaBaby, AnxiousSavior, Applesauce, Arbitor23, Arorus, ArsaDex-_-, artour0098, asaa, asanro, asdw58, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, ashleyj1988, Ashton-Brant, asnago, asqwerty, asuguimo, Atilla, atus, aurelspa and 1,369 other users.

The following user groaned msd997 for this awful post:

allychew
12-05-2019, 10:24 AM #146
Thanks for this wonderful and do you remember is there any point of save where I can start DLC. I tried few but you had completed the DLCs quests. I have already Plated the Game all I wanted to start DLC
12-12-2019, 02:45 PM #147
owenik
Rookie
thanksd
01-16-2020, 11:55 PM #148
Thank you bro
01-17-2020, 02:44 AM #149
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by CrixJoseph View Post
Thank you bro

You unlock the download by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up".
02-11-2020, 04:32 PM #150
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
ill need to buy the season pass then lol cuz I have the normal disc Happy

this set is awesome, really good work to OP, but just thought i'd let you know fallen that my save set for this will be done in the next week (im about 80% through it) and it will not require dlc (although i will also do the dlc but separately)

hey,how did it worked bcs it isnt working for me. after resign the different file code name is created and on ps4 it isnt showing on my game load thought i can see the file on my pendrive.
02-11-2020, 06:17 PM #151
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by tahir2676 View Post
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
ill need to buy the season pass then lol cuz I have the normal disc Happy

this set is awesome, really good work to OP, but just thought i'd let you know fallen that my save set for this will be done in the next week (im about 80% through it) and it will not require dlc (although i will also do the dlc but separately)

hey,how did it worked bcs it isnt working for me. after resign the different file code name is created and on ps4 it isnt showing on my game load thought i can see the file on my pendrive.

Are you saying you are resigning it and can see that it's there on your pendrive / USB stick, but your PS4 cannot see the save files? But there are no errors at all in Save Wizard, correct?

In that case, the first thing I would do is confirm that your CUSA for Fallout 4 is CUSA02557. The best way to check is to take a pendrive and take YOUR save files from your PS4. Make sure you know which save files are which, so first cut/paste the ones you downloaded and resigned, and put them somewhere safe on your computer. Or use a different pendrive. Then copy some of your Fallout 4 save files from your PS4 onto that pendrive. Again make sure they're yours, created by your copy of the game.

Then look at how your PS4 saved them, in your computer. Your CUSA number should be right in the filepath. If your CUSA number is 02557, then your filepath should look like this, although the drive letter could look different:

E:\PS4\Savedata\[your account number]\CUSA02557\[PS4 save files]

If your CUSA number is anything different then your PS4 won't pick up on them as Fallout 4 saves.

If it IS the right CUSA number, then is this the first time you've resigned something? If so, then I would double-check that you entered in your account number - the 16 letters and numbers for setting up Save Wizard - make sure you entered that in exactly. If you're even one digit off then Save Wizard would essentially be resigning things to an account that's one digit off from yours, so your PS4 wouldn't see those saves.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

tahir2676
02-11-2020, 07:01 PM #152
rip me mine is cusa02962 and tried region change from advance mod but i get error everytime.
02-12-2020, 05:38 AM #153
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
rip me mine is cusa02962 and tried region change from advance mod but i get error everytime.

Is the error a File Size Limit, when trying to export the file? That happens with some games. Not sure if this is one of them.
02-13-2020, 05:47 PM #154
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Is the error a File Size Limit, when trying to export the file? That happens with some games. Not sure if this is one of them.

Not sure but it was definitely not an file limit error instead was something related to code error
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo