06-20-2018, 03:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); trophy Imperator god mode, round 100
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-24-2020 at 03:33 PM. Reason: title

The following 7 users say thank you to Bala.perdida for this useful post:

aeneax, bataman880, KleberMishima, Rah81, Sephi83, stefanious, willikings82
06-30-2018, 06:59 AM #2
Confirmed working. Thanks!!
09-19-2018, 02:45 PM #3
Hiruwa
Save Point
i cant dowload the file plz help
09-19-2018, 08:33 PM #4
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hiruwa View Post
i cant dowload the file plz help

You must login or register to view this content.
02-24-2020, 11:08 AM #5
do u have god mode from the beginning
02-24-2020, 03:39 PM #6
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by trinity2899 View Post

It might be worth digging around the Save Modding section, You must login or register to view this content., to see if anyone has any good Quick Codes to add to Save Wizard for god mode in FFXII. Save Wizard's were a bit problematic if I recall. Depending on how you choose to mod, you might only be able to heal yourself with magic or with items, but not both or else you'll leave yourself a bit too vulnerable. Meaning, if you make yourself vulnerable to magic you'll still be able to heal with magic. If you make yourself invulnerable to both magic and items though, you won't even be able to use a Soft/Esuna on yourself to prevent petrification after certain enemy actions. So it wouldn't be a complete god mode, but making it complete would probably result in a game over at some point. I can't find the codes anymore, unfortunately, but the might be lurking around the Save Modding section.
02-25-2020, 09:22 AM #7
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by trinity2899 View Post

It might be worth digging around the Save Modding section, You must login or register to view this content., to see if anyone has any good Quick Codes to add to Save Wizard for god mode in FFXII. Save Wizard's were a bit problematic if I recall. Depending on how you choose to mod, you might only be able to heal yourself with magic or with items, but not both or else you'll leave yourself a bit too vulnerable. Meaning, if you make yourself vulnerable to magic you'll still be able to heal with magic. If you make yourself invulnerable to both magic and items though, you won't even be able to use a Soft/Esuna on yourself to prevent petrification after certain enemy actions. So it wouldn't be a complete god mode, but making it complete would probably result in a game over at some point. I can't find the codes anymore, unfortunately, but the might be lurking around the Save Modding section.

don't worry bro I got the god mode thanks, man
05-10-2021, 02:10 PM #8
Rah81
Rookie
Save worked great, than you very much!!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo