Post: Diablo 3: RoS Platinum Modded Save + Characters [CUSA00242]
06-25-2018, 08:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Welcome to the hellbent messed up world of Diablo 3. Where killing monsters is fun.

I've been noticing that Diablo 3 has a lot of SW Cheats added & removed. I wanted to provide some of the saves that have become most useful to me. Also along with my own Platinum save & a few of the hardest to achieve trophies in the game.

NONE of these files are corrupted. I went through a LOT of back & forth to figure out what was messing it up.

Screenshots of Mzstlaw Character lvl 861:
1 - You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
2You must login or register to view this content.

US Download Bulk: You must login or register to view this content.

1) Batting 500 & Dream Team:

Individual Download: You must login or register to view this content. by xiipord & yy26jet, these are two separate saves.

Resign & load up the save, you should be able to complete the quest & also level up your character to 70. Doing this will earn you "Batting 500", & "Dream Team".

2) Modded Save w/ Good Stats:

Resign & load up the save & you'll find your characters with REALLY good paragon levels about 1350 for Core, & 1370 for HC. All the characters have a really good level but almost no weapons. It says the data is corrupted but it's fine.

3) Modded Platinum Save + Good Characters + High Paragon:

Core Paragon: 861+
HC: 12+

This one was where I earned the platinum trophy on & got me a couple of Necromancer DLC trophies as well. There is 1 HC Character but that's okay he has modded gear & won't be injured. There are two other important Core Characters here: Mzstlaw & Vladamir.

Since I main with Mzstlaw, so, I'll talk about him. He has 12 billion damage w/ 87,935% increased by Intelligence. Life per second is 160,000.00, so he's pretty good. His gear has two rings on it which help you a TON, the top one of them has a forcefield that when you attack it is activated. It's literally almost impenetrable, & so, in short, the first is for Intelligence & shield, the second is great for damage ranging about 1 Billion.

IMPORTANT: All of your items will increase something that's either, Intelligence, Critical Hit % or Damage. Make sure when scrapping things you mark it as junk. Because you may accidentally scrap something you don't currently have equipped. DO NOT ever store your stuff in the Armory. It will remove almost everything & make it useless.

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 10-08-2019 at 03:40 PM.

The following 68 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

_AAB_, Aeramis, aliellie, amanita, AndersonRJMac, AngelOfMary, ANGRY_PANDA, apache64, bobsandbag, Cap77, chuchucha, cobraq1tee, crave, danilo_BR, devilman336, FeudalProphet, Hyoh Of The Delta Star, Isaac Clarke, IxChocolateMan, Javad134, JayCR, johves, kapoed, kiki1941, KleberMishima, Kriegster, kryege09, leejunfan30000, Leonrpg, luda2019, LuffyGoku, Mago de Oz, manunyuts, marcooliveirafi, Matteeeo, MattyAtMcdons, meishaon, MrBoombastic, Nathaniel, nilson1, nltonsantos868, Ogonek, palojaeger, Phate78, qDextR, Rascal063, raz0r54, renato, resample22, RICHNOU, s7or4x, saitamagarou, sergasaur, SKTT1_Jesse, SSnake, starkjim87, SuterusuRyu, t-bagwell, thewoosh, tiagothm, tt8, Ubayd, UndefinedLogic, Uptonogood, vojkan, vzk20, Wosley, zenk
06-26-2018, 02:03 AM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Welcome to the hellbent messed up world of Diablo 3. Where killing monsters is fun.

I've been noticing that Diablo 3 has a lot of SW Cheats added & removed. I wanted to provide some of the saves that have become most useful to me. Also along with my own Platinum save & a few of the hardest to achieve trophies in the game.

NONE of these files are corrupted. I went through a LOT of back & forth to figure out what was messing it up.

US Download Bulk: You must login or register to view this content.

1) Batting 500 & Dream Team:

Resign & load up the save, you should be able to complete the quest & also level up your character to 70. Doing this will earn you "Batting 500", & "Dream Team".

2) Modded Save w/ Good Stats:

Resign & load up the save & you'll find your characters with REALLY good paragon levels about 1350 for Core, & 1370 for HC. All the characters have really good level but almost no weapons. It says the data is corrupted but its fine.

3) Modded Platinum Save + Good Characters + High Paragon:

Core Paragon: 762
HC: 12

This one was where I earned the platinum trophy on & got me a couple Necromancer DLC trophies as well. There is 1 HC Character but thats okay he has modded gear & won't be injured. There are two other important Core Characters here: Mzstlaw & Vladamir.

Since I main with Mzstlaw, so, I'll talk about him. He has 12 billion damage w/ 87,935% increased by Intelligence. Life per second is 160,000.00, so he's pretty good. His gear has a two rings on it which help you a TON, the top one of them has a forcefield that when you attack it is activated. It's literally almost impenetrable, & so in short the first is for Intelligence & shield, the second is great for damage ranging about 1 Billion.

IMPORTANT: All of your items will increase something thats either, Intelligence, Critical Hit %, or Damage. Make sure when scraping things you mark it as junk. Because you may accidentally scrap you don't currently have equipped. DO NOT, ever store your stuff in the Armory. It will remove almost everything & make it useless.

Nice design man Smile very detaits to Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

blackSouLFoda--, vojkan
06-27-2018, 08:40 PM #3
ty so much for this save i was so tired of grinding the 500 bounties for my last trophy

The following user thanked SeranexSama for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
06-28-2018, 06:45 PM #4
amigo consegue colocar cheats no modo temporada ps4 season 14?
06-29-2018, 02:40 AM #5
Originally posted by blackSouLFoda
amigo consegue colocar cheats no modo temporada ps4 season 14?

I know what your asking but no these saves where made a bit ago & it just sat on my system so I decided to revise them & upload. Sorry though, no seasonal characters. :/
07-22-2018, 05:17 AM #6
Added screenshots of character Mzstlaw, in menus of course.
07-22-2018, 06:13 PM #7
marvinbig
Do a barrel roll!
it is ok save it could have been better
08-02-2018, 07:04 AM #8
Originally posted by marvinbig View Post
it is ok save it could have been better

Yea I tried this was like my 3rd try at a character like this due to corrupted data.
08-28-2018, 10:57 AM #9
uKLEti
Gobble
It says savedata belong to another player? please help :-/
08-28-2018, 12:20 PM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by uKLEti View Post
It says savedata belong to another player? please help :-/

You need to resign it with Save Wizard which you can buy on savewizard.net

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

uKLEti
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo