Post: X-Com 2 -Ironman mode , Legends mode,etc... [CUSA04552]
06-26-2018, 08:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Hopefully this save set will make this game easy to platinum

Hey Folks! There is my little saveset that will provide the most difficult trophies of this game. NO DLC NEED.

-Save 1St July: You have to kill the last avatar.
Unlocked trophies: -Exquisite Timing
-Earth Avenged
-A God Falls
-The Untouchables
-Pile 'Em Up

-Save IronMan Mode: You have to kill the last avatar.
Unlocked trophies: -Valhalla
-Defender of Humanity
-Immortal Commander
-The Untouchables
-Earth Avenged
-A God Falls
-Pile 'Em Up

-Save Autosave:You have to kill the last avatar.
Unlocked trophies: -The Few and the Proud
-Who Needs Tygan?
-Immortal Commander
-The Untouchables
-Earth Avenged
-A God Falls

-----------
Trophy description:
-The Few and the Proud: Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty without buying a Squad Size upgrade
-Who Needs Tygan?: Beat the final mission using only conventional gear
-The Untouchables: Beat the game on Commander+ without losing a soldier
-Earth Avenged: Overthrow the aliens at any difficulty level
-A God Falls: Kill an Avatar
-Pile 'Em Up: Kill 500 aliens. (does not have to be in same game)
-Valhalla: Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty in Ironman mode
-Defender of Humanity: Overthrow the aliens on Commander difficulty
-Immortal Commander: Overthrow the aliens on Legend difficulty
-Exquisite Timing: Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty by July 1st

-----------
With this saveset, u will save a lot of playing time and platinum will become very easy. Enjoy it! (Sorry for my english)

--You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-20-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to hanonimo31 for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, Anas014, averagedude, barnoz, bensora, bigpipi999, TheDeadLift, BubbaDaBarb, burntlink, Cloud, dark_war_angel, DE4THB4T, dragun619, f100fahad, FatherComstock, forevercloud, frez0r, Gagliardi, hajwel, hassanxx, ICronusI, Jhon182, kabar122, Kalathras, krustytoe, l3ul3alis, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, milburn, mnga13, MXNlink, Nathaniel, nilson1, nimdude, onyx001, Papacharles, Red-Til-I-Die, ser, skatanatos, spitalfire, starkjim87, stasya, taker394, touqeer, walkmoon, wargut, Wildarms, Wosley, Xcontrol
07-16-2018, 01:43 PM #29
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by her1625 View Post
yes i did rename it

If when you renamed them you also received the normal "warning, changing file extensions may result in instability" prompt -- this is the reason why it's important to make sure you change your settings to allow extensions to be shown, which is not the default in Windows -- and highlighted the entire file name including what Windows assumes is the file extension -- also not the default Windows behavior -- then I'm not sure what else to say. If you check your USB stick while it's in your PS4, do all 5 of the files show up in the PS4's save data manager? 3 different game saves, a profile save and a character pool? If it's missing any of those then your PS4 does not recognize the ones that are missing.
07-16-2018, 10:06 PM #30
its only has 2 saves and looking at the save data what should be the file ext. for the save games
07-16-2018, 10:11 PM #31
its only has 2 saves and looking at the save data what should be the file ext. for the save games
07-16-2018, 10:33 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by her1625 View Post

Your PS4 won't show any file extensions. In Windows or other operating system, each save should show 2 files. One file should have a .bin extension and those are fine already so I didn't name those. The others don't actually have real extensions, but Windows at least, and maybe other operating systems, THINK they have extensions. I don't have the files in front of me, but based on memory, trying to rename:

save615%402018.06.07-01.00.55%404
TO:
[email protected]@4

for example, Windows did not highlight the "%404", meaning it thought the "%" was a break before an extension the same as a period, and that the "404" was an extension type. Windows is wrong on both counts. It's just a funky name Save Wizard gave the file because Save Wizard messed up.

If you have a folder open with the files from BEFORE you resigned them and also a folder open AFTER you resign them, you can see it for yourself. Save Wizard completely changes the file names for 3 of the 10 files (again, each save has 2 files, so for 5 saves there are 10 files). The .bin files are fine, and the profile save and character pool save are fine. But the 3 files I've named a few times in this thread need to be renamed entirely, and the tricky part is that Windows' default behavior is to hide extensions and, even after you enable extensions to be visible, when you go to rename a file it will still not highlight what it thinks is an extension.

So when you're looking at the file in Windows, make sure you see all of the letters and numbers in the file name you need to change it from, not just the beginning part. If the last 4 or so are hidden, since each version of Windows is different, google something like "show file extensions Windows 7" or whatever. When you're looking at all of them and go to rename them, ignore what Windows highlights and instead manually highlight the entire file name, making sure you also capture that "%404" at the end, to use the first example, or "%407" or another "%404" to use the others. Although again I don't have the files in front of me so just going off of memory of what Windows thought the extension was. Windows is just confused by the percentage sign, I think. Don't know what makes Save Wizard mess up.

But they should work for US region after renaming them. I've loaded them up on 2 accounts.
08-01-2018, 01:01 PM #33
Logan_Sony
Little One
Thank you very much Hanonimo31 for your hard work. Kryptus
08-17-2018, 11:06 PM #34
jets923
Save Point
Thanks for the saves
09-15-2018, 09:59 PM #35
Do you have a save before the final mission?

The following user thanked zerobears88 for this useful post:

z1039634
01-20-2019, 09:48 AM #36
Does anyone know how I can re-region this to EU?? I have save wizard and have renamed the files but still not working
01-20-2019, 03:36 PM #37
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by DE4THB4T View Post
Does anyone know how I can re-region this to EU?? I have save wizard and have renamed the files but still not working

You can only re-region games that are both supported by Save Wizard in your region AND have Advanced Mode enabled. This title is not supported by Save Wizard in any region unless I missed an update.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo