Post: Homefront The Revolution multiple saveset [CUSA00938]
07-01-2018, 11:26 AM #1
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello couldn't find any EU saves for this game so I'm posting some hopefully some of you will find these useful.Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Trophies you can get with these saves

Save 1
Inside Job - Infiltrate a KPA Stronghold and deactivate the valve without being detected -
For this trophy you should take over the Hinkin Manufacturing Stronghold.

Adaptive warfare - Get a kill with every weapon and modification -
Just kill some KPA with any of the guns the character has and it should pop.

Accessorize - Just add an attachment to any of the guns.

Take me out - Perform 30 take downs on KPA snipers - Just run around area until you find a sniper and stealth kill them.

Guerrilla Master - Deploy every type of GTK item at least once - Just throw a GTK doesn't matter which one.

Fighting fire with fire - Kill 100 KPA using hacked drones - just hack a armored car and when it kills a KPA soldier the trophy should pop.

Gogigui - Continue on to independence hall main mission and follow this video.

Part-timer and Jobsworth - Just complete one job.

Dear diary - Just collect Journal 11 for trophy to pop follow this guide to find it.

The bigger they are - Kill 20 heavies - Just kill one heavy and the tropy will pop.

Can't stop the signal - Activate 20 HAM radios - Just activate one more radio for the trophy to pop.

Surprise! - Kill 20 KPA using proximity based GTK items - Just do this one more time and trophy should pop.

Striking Back - Capture 30 Strike Points - Just capture one more strike point.

Save 2
Conqueror trophy - Take over Stronghold at the top of the area.

Flash ah aaaahhh! - In old town just run about the area until a flashpoint occurs trophy should pop once's it's complete.

It's a trap - Kill 10 KPA using Resistance traps-
I thought i had made a save for this before i captured most of the area but turn's out i forgot but you can get this with save 2
there is a trap on the left side of the stronghold after i got a airship to detect me i got a KPA soldier to follow me there.

Save 3
Phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range -
Just upgrade any of the guns the save has plenty of money for this trophy.

Oh a piece of candy! - Distract 30 KPA from their guard posts in yellow zone without being detected.
Outside of the building where the save start's there should be a free prisoner event just throw a Noise GTK and trophy should pop.

Land of the free - Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty -
Just continue the main story.

Save 4
This is our town Nork - Capture all Strike Points -
Had to start a new play-through for this as it glitched on me just capture any strike point on the map it should pop.

I'm going to take a break from the game for awhile but i will try to get the Death-wish difficulty trophy if i manage to complete the game on it i will post a save for it.
Last edited by evildrake ; 05-25-2019 at 12:33 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to evildrake for this useful post:

19willy74, Andygee87!, burntlink, busterdawg69, Cloud, coritanos, Death1127, dwessasss, EvilDark500, finalhearts88, hajwel, hotboyx4, ignored467, JanusAmy, Jax1984, Jesus-Perdices-Fernandez, jimke1, Jom Jom, kaka20, kikilon, Komb, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, Major Meat Bone, milito0022, mokozan, Mother3030, Nathaniel, NekiiMolla, neoar, ozma, pandorra13, Payne9, powerade73, PSNHAXXX, skylar-4me, thebestplayer, VICN, voidtinker, Wosley
07-01-2018, 12:16 PM #2
Thank you so much for the saves Happy

The following user thanked dwessasss for this useful post:

ozma
07-01-2018, 12:54 PM #3
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by evildrake View Post
Hello couldn't find any EU saves for this game so I'm posting some hopefully some of you will find these useful.Smile

Trophies you can get with these saves

Save 1
Inside Job - Infiltrate a KPA Stronghold and deactivate the valve without being detected -
For this trophy you should take over the Hinkin Manufacturing Stronghold.

Adaptive warfare - Get a kill with every weapon and modification -
Just kill some KPA with any of the guns the character has and it should pop.

Accessorize - Just add an attachment to any of the guns.

Take me out - Perform 30 take downs on KPA snipers - Just run around area until you find a sniper and stealth kill them.

Guerrilla Master - Deploy every type of GTK item at least once - Just throw a GTK doesn't matter which one.

Fighting fire with fire - Kill 100 KPA using hacked drones - just hack a armored car and when it kills a KPA soldier the trophy should pop.

Gogigui - Continue on to independence hall main mission and follow this video.

Part-timer and Jobsworth - Just complete one job.

Dear diary - Just collect Journal 11 for trophy to pop follow this guide to find it.

The bigger they are - Kill 20 heavies - Just kill one heavy and the tropy will pop.

Can't stop the signal - Activate 20 HAM radios - Just activate one more radio for the trophy to pop.

Surprise! - Kill 20 KPA using proximity based GTK items - Just do this one more time and trophy should pop.

Striking Back - Capture 30 Strike Points - Just capture one more strike point.

Save 2
Conqueror trophy - Take over Stronghold at the top of the area.

Flash ah aaaahhh! - In old town just run about the area until a flashpoint occurs trophy should pop once's it's complete.

It's a trap - Kill 10 KPA using Resistance traps-
I thought i had made a save for this before i captured most of the area but turn's out i forgot but you can get this with save 2
there is a trap on the left side of the stronghold after i got a airship to detect me i got a KPA soldier to follow me there.

Save 3
Phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range -
Just upgrade any of the guns the save has plenty of money for this trophy.

Oh a piece of candy! - Distract 30 KPA from their guard posts in yellow zone without being detected.
Outside of the building where the save start's there should be a free prisoner event just throw a Noise GTK and trophy should pop.

Land of the free - Finish the single player campaign on any difficulty -
Just continue the main story.

Save 4
This is our town Nork - Capture all Strike Points -
Had to start a new play-through for this as it glitched on me just capture any strike point on the map it should pop.

I'm going to take a break from the game for awhile but i will try to get the Death-wish difficulty trophy if i manage to complete the game on it i will post a save for it.

Great man Hope you keep them coming looking for a full set Smile
07-01-2018, 09:35 PM #4
do you have the trophy home of the brave?
07-02-2018, 09:28 AM #5
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
do you have the trophy home of the brave?

Not yet but i will be trying to make a save for it at some point as it is the only trophy i need for the platinum.Happy
07-03-2018, 03:43 PM #6
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Hello here is the save for You must login or register to view this content. now I'm not sure if the save will work for anyone as i tried to resign it to my dummy account to test it but i kept getting a 10006 error from Save Wizard.:(

I copied the save back onto my PS4 and it loaded perfectly so hopefully it's just a problem with Save Wizard.Smile
07-03-2018, 07:10 PM #7
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by evildrake View Post
Hello here is the save for You must login or register to view this content. now I'm not sure if the save will work for anyone as i tried to resign it to my dummy account to test it but i kept getting a 10006 error from Save Wizard.:(

I copied the save back onto my PS4 and it loaded perfectly so hopefully it's just a problem with Save Wizard.Smile

I think this game is on save wizard for. U could re region my us copy. I'm saved on last part. If yours don't pop it
07-04-2018, 02:24 PM #8
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
I think this game is on save wizard for. U could re region my us copy. I'm saved on last part. If yours don't pop it

Unfortunately Homefront has no cheats on Save Wizard and i think you need advanced mode to be able to re-region a save which is only available to certain games that have cheats.

Has anyone been able to re-sign the save? I copied the save from my ps4 again but Save-Wizard still gives me that 10006 error:( and it still works perfectly on my ps4 so it's not a corrupt save issue.
07-05-2018, 08:02 AM #9
i can't resign the save but the other saves works perfect
07-05-2018, 10:32 AM #10
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Peoples92 View Post
i can't resign the save but the other saves works perfect

That's disappointing i still don't know why the others work and not that one. I'm sorry everyone i was hoping to have a nearly complete save-set of the more annoying trophies but it looks like I'm not going to reach that goal.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo