Post: No Man's Sky Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA03952]
07-02-2018, 02:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello all.
Here is my complete Platinum Save Set for this game.
There is a save for every trophy in the base game, with instructions in each folder.

Note that these were made using Version 1.0 of the game. This version is extremely glitchy and at times, may crash.
If a save doesn't work properly, reload it from last save point and it should work just fine.
I made them using this version as its a lot easier than the recent updates.
I recommend playing on the base version of the game if you have a disc.

Downloading the updates changes the stats of the file around. If you are looking for a save with a decent amount of money, I suggest using the last save.
There are 9 Atlas Stones in the Inventory and around 12 Warp Drives in this file, so selling them should earn you a lot of money if you want to use this file in future updates.
Multi-Tool is fully graded, Exo-Suit has about 40 spaces. Space Ship has about 25 spaces (can't remember)

I've provided a link to the DLC saves already provided on the site, so stop by there and give thanks to those guys for providing these.

Enjoy

Reqruiments : You need the disc version of this game to get this saves to work since that is the only way to delete the update and play on 1.00

Saves
You must login or register to view this content.

DLC
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 02-07-2021 at 11:30 PM. Reason: added DLC link

The following 579 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

_AAB_, 0fox, 1233355, 3.55, 7ussam, aakte-tony, abdulmalik, abudiix, abufhad, acidburn4fun, activistaphid, AdolfoTiRompo, Adonist, Aeramis, AeternumNox, Aetheria, Aitch, ajsking, Akeemi14, Akram-Buzaid, AlanBlend37, Alb1976ert, alca_iori, Alexander1404, Amoo_Ali, Altair1999, Alucard_Immorta, Aman-Sangar, Andrew Vivian, anglade94, ANGRY_PANDA, Anselmo Ricci, apache64, aradreth, Arthur RIP, arzin, Ashina Traveler, asnago, Avgvstvs, AviveFAN334, awesomw1, AYF9, AzK, bab1970, Bader505, Badger_Eightsix, bardinfog, Bartowski, BASIA2001, Bassa, BatCleric, Battlehorst0, benphipps12, berethor, Bigboss240280, billbob87, birka, BlackMetalPanda, Blackramzes, Blakey-Kun, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bluejeans, Bluzz, bober77, bobfluid, Boloman1589, Bomber2550, boon18, borough, Bottega, br0wniiez, broie1, broomstop, Budokai12, bukec, Bumcleaver, BuzzD_RaveR, c0rd, Botty, candyman2720, Captain Harlock, captainftw, Carramrod235, cbob946, Cell84, cerdrac, Cheatz4u, Chickenbowser, christianrp, Christopherha, chriz, Ciri, claudiacip, Cloud, CloverOkami09, clown_collecteur, codenam47, ColdHearted, conan-1 and 479 other users.
07-02-2018, 04:00 PM #2
WTF is complete ?? with DLC ?? AWESOME!!!

The following 2 users say thank you to fenicce for this useful post:

Adonist, burntlink
07-02-2018, 04:36 PM #3
jambalaia00
Little One
Sorry for the stupid question...but i can see de download link for the save set. I see only the DLC.
07-02-2018, 05:00 PM #4
Huge thanks for this. Fantastic job!

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

burntlink
07-02-2018, 05:23 PM #5
press the thanks button and it will appear lol
07-03-2018, 08:01 AM #6
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
press the thanks button and it will appear lol

Cool, this is witchcraft xD
07-03-2018, 08:25 AM #7
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Cool, this is witchcraft xD

Just a way to appreciate other people's work since most tend to forget to at least say thank you... :(

The following 5 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

burntlink, fenicce, ignored467, jambalaia00, twukk
07-03-2018, 04:26 PM #8
jambalaia00
Little One
Originally posted by stasya View Post
Just a way to appreciate other people's work since most tend to forget to at least say thank you... :(

The next time i put a save-set on NGU i use this metod, if i am able to doi it XD
07-03-2018, 09:26 PM #9
jambalaia00
Little One
Hi, i have a question.
I have tried to unlock the trophy with thies save: [1. A Scanner Darkly] and i followed the instruction:

"head to the heredium resource waypoint
Eventually you will across a large creature.

Simply scan the creature by holding L2 and zoom with
R3 to scan it.

Once it scans, the trophy will pop."

But there is not heridium waipoint, i cant find that, i am doing wrong something ? And i cant find the animals...
Last edited by jambalaia00 ; 07-03-2018 at 09:30 PM.
07-04-2018, 05:52 AM #10
Originally posted by jambalaia00 View Post
Hi, i have a question.
I have tried to unlock the trophy with thies save: [1. A Scanner Darkly] and i followed the instruction:

"head to the heredium resource waypoint
Eventually you will across a large creature.

Simply scan the creature by holding L2 and zoom with
R3 to scan it.

Once it scans, the trophy will pop."

But there is not heridium waipoint, i cant find that, i am doing wrong something ? And i cant find the animals...

It's a blue marker on the map. If you can't find It, run around on foot and eventually you will find an animal. Just scan every animal you find and it will pop.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo