Post: Mass Effect Andromeda - Unwavering NG+, & OP Character [CUSA02684]
07-02-2018, 04:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Time to kill some Kett. I hated them.

I know theres a lot of files here but I had to delete a lot as well almost leading up 1GBÂ’s worth. So getting it down to this was a good measure. Anyways, when you finish all of the resigning there is a save that is at the start of the Meridian: The Way Home mission BEFORE, I had earned the trophy. A lot of the time I was debating on making a save in the middle of the mission but I didnÂ’t know if it would keep the progress. So here it is:

US Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Screenshot of Character:
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
In short, I used a Sub Forums website, really really popular website, starts with an R, ends with T. If you canÂ’t tell from above I wouldnÂ’t be so odd with the name, but Wosley removed the link when I first made the thread. Now I have to go around using the name of it. Because heÂ’ll just remove it again.

I wouldÂ’ve used a video but he also said no to that since the video had the forums link to it. I came to the conclusion that a screenshot with some details of the stats would suffice.

My build is Explorer, my shield goes up to 600, & Health about the same. Cora & Peebee or Peebee & Drack weÂ’re my best squad mates, Drack did incredible damage & PeeBee has tons of shield boosts, same goes for Cora. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Those are from his video since I canÂ’t link it. ItÂ’s the only important portions other than him talking over damage ratios & him being good with his build.

DO NOT CLICK RESUME. Go to Load:

1) Trophy not earnable:
Game Beaten except Epilogue:

1 - Manual Save - 7/1/2018 - 17:57:2018
2 - Epilogue 7/1/2018 - 17:55:27
3 - Mission - 7/1/2018 - 0:18:24 (This still has a possibility to earn the trophy & a few combat trophies like "Fireworks", this time amount is mission length time & this is also in-game for the mission, you'll have to test to see where)

2) Still Earnable:
Game Saved Before Meridian: The Way Home

1 - Chapter 9: Meridian 6/30/2018 - 23:50:08
2 - Manual Save - 6/30/2018 23:37:08

On the 2 save (the manual), made before Meridian mission, you can reset your points here & get any sort of setup you would like.

For some reason the game includes a lot of backups & autosaves, this shouldn't have any autosaves but will have the backups & "ProfOpts" files as well, which I know are important. If someone can figure out which files are necessary to have i'll have a revised link of just files you would need to resign everything as intended. Please let me know if this helped anyone as for this took almost 20 hours, & it wasn't that hard but I did this because this game needs more attention.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-14-2019 at 02:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 25 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

Adrianobr28, aeneax, BubbaDaBarb, devasso, Fjzero, Gagliardi, ignored467, JamesDRobbins, Javad134, lucianonery, melzdad, mipersiga, novalkun, RawDaCutman, RejectedMemes, SavageGunPlayy, scippo, ser, sige book, SilverBack, Takeo45, Trevor-Ray-Phillips, we-boy, Willard, Wosley
07-06-2018, 04:44 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Okay, just looked it up, and assuming what Takeo45 says is true about it requiring the Deep Space Pack, I think that's just the DLC that has the Deep Space Explorer Armor (a pretty awesome one for racking up xp on easier difficulty levels). That ALSO comes with the Deluxe Edition, which is on sale quite often. The Deluxe Edition is on sale right now in fact, in the US PSN store. Again, assuming what was said above is correct about this set requiring Deep Space Pack. It also apparently comes with the Super Deluxe Edition but I don't think that's sold anymore.
07-06-2018, 05:13 PM #12
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Okay, just looked it up, and assuming what Takeo45 says is true about it requiring the Deep Space Pack, I think that's just the DLC that has the Deep Space Explorer Armor (a pretty awesome one for racking up xp on easier difficulty levels). That ALSO comes with the Deluxe Edition, which is on sale quite often. The Deluxe Edition is on sale right now in fact, in the US PSN store. Again, assuming what was said above is correct about this set requiring Deep Space Pack. It also apparently comes with the Super Deluxe Edition but I don't think that's sold anymore.

Okay man, I didn’t know it needed DLC.
07-06-2018, 11:40 PM #13
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I don't know for sure that it does require DLC. Just saying that if what the other member says is true, that specific DLC is not pre-order exclusive.
07-19-2018, 02:39 PM #14
Hey do you know if your save(s) also include the 20 remnant puzzles?

Cheers
07-20-2018, 01:59 AM #15
What does the OP character has?
07-20-2018, 04:01 AM #16
Originally posted by Mandikiri View Post
What does the OP character has?

I'll upload a screenshot tomorrow when I loaded up the game again.
07-20-2018, 10:24 AM #17
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
I'll upload a screenshot tomorrow when I loaded up the game again.

Sorry, but I think I don´t fully understand. This "op char": does this mean you can play the game from scratch aKa new campaign with an op char? Which of the saves is this op save?

Thabks for the upload!
07-20-2018, 07:12 PM #18
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
Sorry, but I think I don´t fully understand. This "op char": does this mean you can play the game from scratch aKa new campaign with an op char? Which of the saves is this op save?

Thabks for the upload!

In short, I used a Sub Forums website, really really popular website, starts with an R, ends with T. If you can’t tell from above I wouldn’t be so odd with the name, but Wosley removed the link when I first made the thread. Now I have to go around using the name of it. Because he’ll just remove it again.

I would’ve used a video but he also said no to that since the video had the forums link to it. I came to the conclusion that a screenshot with some details of the stats would suffice.

My build is Explorer, my shield goes up to 600, & Health about the same. Cora & Peebee or Peebee & Drack we’re my best squad mates, Drack did incredible damage & PeeBee has tons of shield boosts, same goes for Cora. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Those are from his video since I can’t link it. It’s the only important portions other than him talking over damage ratios & him being good with his build.
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 07-20-2018 at 07:18 PM.
07-21-2018, 04:50 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
That would've been a much better hairstyle for Ryder. Makes him look a bit like a Final Fantasy villain, but definitely spices up his character. Kett would have fled in terror. Krogan might have been more likely to headbutt him on sight though.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo